New School♥New Beginning

♫ Love's Beats ♫ [ Hiatus =( ]

 

A black car stops in front of the high silver-white gate of Seoul Music Academy.

'' we are here, young lady '' the man at his 50's announced as he open the back seat's door for Ryeowook.

'' gamsahaeyo, ajussi '' she thanked him with a polite smile.

The man bow at her before returning at the driver seat and drive again back to their house.

Ryeowook smile as she enter the front gate of the academy. It is her first day at her new school. Because of some circumstances, she and her parents move from their old place to Seoul. Thats why she also transferred to a new music school.


Ryeowook look down at the sky blue paper she's holding. The academy sent it to every students through postmail. It contains important details and informations like their room sched, room no. and building's name.

'' okay~ so first i need to find the auditorium '' she muttered to herself, still looking at the paper. When she lift up her gazed, she saw a red haired guy running onto her way.

'Boogsh!'

 

 

Donghae's POV
'' Aigoo~ Im sure that Hyukie is already waiting for me! ''

I was running at the walkway of the school when I saw a girl walking with the same direction as mine and before I can stop, i already crashed into her.

'Boogsh!'

'' mianhae '' i apologized as I help her to stand

'' gwaenchana '' she smiled

'' sorry again. Im just... kind in a hurry. By the way, Im Donghae. And you? ''

'' Ryeowook ... ''

' oOh~ nice name ' i thought to myself

'' its nice to meet you, Ryeowook-ssi. '' I bow at her politely.

'' same here.. ''

'' uhm.. I think i have to go, bye! '' i wave my hands and started to run again.

 

 

Ryeowook's POV
'Oh great! Now im lost. I still cant find the auditorium! '

'' where is it? ''

'' yah~ what are you looking for? '' a girl with a pink ribbon on her hair appeared from no where and asked that makes me jumped in surprised.

'' oh im sorry. Did i surprised you? Im Sungmin. Lee Sungmin. So~ what are you looking for, miss... ''

'' Ryeowook, Kim Ryeowook and Im looking for the school's auditorium. ''

'' good! 'Cos Im going there, too. The opening ceremony will start soon. Kaja! ''

'' arasso ''

 

* Auditorium *

We listen attentively at the speaker whose explaining and discussing about the school's rules and regulations, facilities and personnels, the school itself and yada yada.

'' Once again, Im Lee Jonghyun of III-S and student council's president. You can locate me at the school council's room near the recording studio 'B'. Good luck and have a nice day. '' he bowed. All students started to make their ways on their respective rooms.

'' Ryeowook-ah. Do you mind if i call you Wookie? '' Sungmin-ssi asked after a while.

'' no, its okay. Thats what my family and friends call me. We are friends now, right? ''

'' Of course! Hey Wookie, what year are you? ''

'' im a second year senior high school student. ''

'' me, too. Sapphire Blue building, room 207; that's where im going now. You? ''

'' oh what a coincidence. Here. '' i show her the sky blue paper.

'' Yay! Im pretty sure that were classmates. Let's go! '' she squee.

 

 

No One's POV
* SB bldg. Room 207, class II-S *

Ryeowook decided to seat at the second to the last chair near the window while Sungmin take the seat in front of her.

'' We're the first two to arrived. '' Ryeowook stated and make her way to the piano infront of the room.

'' You are a transferry, right? '' a guy leaning at the door leaf of the classroom, questioned.

'' Sungmin-ah, did all the students here like to popped from no where? '' Ryeowook mumbled.

Sungmin chuckled '' Wookie, you can call me Minie and- '' but before she can finished what shes saying, a guy run to Ryeowook and hug her tight.

'' eh....??? W-what are you d-doing? '' Ryeowook blushed a little.

'' You are so cute! '' the guy exclaimed

'' Zhoumi, stop hugging Wookie. '' Sungmin said.

'' Minie? Minie! '' he run towards Sungmin and hug her.

'' Mimi, you're still not changing. '' the guy leaning at the door said.
'' and you, too Siwon. You are still handsome but you are not cute so im not going to hug you. '' He stuck his tongue out and released Sungmin from the hug.

'' So, you're new here, right? Im Choi Siwon. What is your name? '' he turn his attention to Ryeowook and offer his hand.

'' Im Kim Ryeowook. Its nice to meet you, Siwon-ssi. '' she accepted his hand.

Siwon kiss her's instead of shaking. '' Its nice to meet you, too My Princess. ''

'' eh...?? '' Ryeowook was shocked because she didnt expect that he will did that.

A guy and a girl walked in the room.

'' hey, you're the girl at the hallway. '' the guy said, remembering Ryeowook.

'' oh yeh~ its you again. ''

'' Wookie, who is he? '' asked Sungmin

'' He is Donghae-ssi. ''

'' Hi! My name is Lee Donghae. She's Hyukie. '' the girl standing right next to Donghae waved at them.

'' Hello! Im Lee Hyujae but you can call me Eunhyuk. ''

'' Its nice to meet you two, im Choi Siwon. ''

'' We're glad to meet you. I hope we can all be friends. I am Lee Sungmin. ''

'' my name is Zhoumi. Uh... are you guys, you know? ?'' Zhoumi eyed them suspiciously.

'' Anio! Its not what you think. '' Donghae wave his hands across his face.

'' Yeah~ were just ... best of friends. '' Eunhyuk said with a little disappointed tone which the other can notice except her bestfriend.

 

A moment later, their other classmates started to arrived and so as their teacher.

'' Good morning class. Im G.Na. '' she wrote her name in english letters at the the board. '' Im only 25 so you can call me Unnie or Noona and treat me as your friend or older sister but only when were not in class. Did you guys get it? ''

'' neh... '' they answered in chorus.

'' okay class, its your turn to introduce yourselves so who like to be first..? '' she look around, inside the room '' uhmm... the girl at the back near the window. Would you like to introduce yourself? '' all eyes flew to Ryeowook. She nod and went infront.

'' A-anyeong h-haseyo! Kim R-Ryeowook-imnida- please take c-care of m-me. '' she bow deeply.

'' kyaaahh~ she is really cute! '' Ryeowook recognized it as Zhoumi's voice.

'' Ryeowook-ah, we're all friends here so you dont have to be shy and besides we wont bite except Shindong. '' a half-korean, half-chinese guy joked.

'' Yah! Hangeng, what did you said? Of course, Thats not true '' a chubby guy named Shindong protested that makes them laughed.

'' Class, stop that. Thank you Miss Kim, you may take your seat. So~ who's next? ''

'' Sorry, Im late! '' said a guy standing at the doorway, panting hardly.

They all turned their gazed at the door except Ryeowook who is busy in searching for her ball pen.

'' Its okay, just dont be late again next time. You may come in. Umm.. do you like to introduce yourself? '' ms. G.Na asked, then the guy nod and walked infront.

'' annyeong! My name is Kim Jongwoon. '' the guy bowed.

'' Thank you, mr. Kim. You can have your seat. ''

Jongwoon bow at their teacher and search for a vacant seat. He found an unoccupied chair at the back near the window. When he's already sitting, he saw a ballpen lying at the classroom's floor so he decided to picked it up. He notice that the girl sitting in front of him is searching for something in her bag.

'' uhm... miss excuse. Is this yours? '' asked Jongwoon.

The girl nod and gave him a sweet smile that causes Jongwoon to blush.
'' gomawo! '' she thanked and took the ballpen from him.

'' youre welcome. ''
he felt like his heart skip a beat. ' Gee~ the sweetest smile i've ever seen! Oh, Wait?! What are you thinking Kim Jongwoon? ' he mentally slapped his self.

' eh...?? Why did my heart is beating so fast? ' Ryeowook thought. She try to focused her attention on what their teacher saying but she cant because her mind keeps on thinking about the guy that found her ballpen which is now sitting at the chair at her back. ' its going to be a long day~ ' she sighed.

 


 

 

A/N: so, what did you guys think? There were grammatical errors but I still hope that you enjoyed reading this. Thank you all. *bow*

P.s here's their sitting arrangement.

W

I     Kyuhyun → Leeteuk → KangInn → Nari

N    Sungmin → Zhoumi → Siwon →Kibum

D    Ryeowook → Henry→ Eunhyuk→Donghae

O   Jongwoon→Shindong→Hangeng→Heechul

W