Part 2/2.

A single tear rolled down his cheek.

 

After fleeing from KyuHyun he went back to his classroom. DongHae looked at him, from the moment he entered the room until he sat on his chair. And he was always turning back to look at HyukJae, but the teacher bawled at him several times, so he stopped from doing so.

 

He explained to his cousin that he had to go home alone, and asked him if it was okay for him to go home alone. Heechul nodded of agreement.

 

When all the classes were over, HyukJae tried to flee, but DongHae stopped him by grabbing his wrist. He sighed when he saw that KyuHyun and RyeoWook were also waiting for him outside of the classroom, and then decided to go ti his bus stop.

 

He sighed once more when he saw that HeeChul was there too, and moreover, his bus was already gone. He took his iPod out of his pocket, put his earphones on, and chose his favorite songs.

 

HeeChul chuckled at the sight and sat next to him. He also picked an earphone in HyukJae's right ear making the other glared at him.

 

« What d'you want ? You are the least person I wanna see now ! Go away, or I will be the one to leave !

- Calm down guy ! I just wanna take the bus ! And I have never been mean to you ! »

 

HyukJae wanted to spat, that yes, he had always bothered him, he had done the worse thing to him, he had stolen his bestfriend ! The one he had always needed, the one he had always trust, the one he had always known.

 

But he prevent himself from doing so, and after a despising look directed to HeeChul, he leave to go home by feet. He lived 4 km away from the bus stop, he wouldn't be home before an hour, but he didn't care, he was just so angry.

 

And of course, DongHae was standing here. DongHae had always been here, except for the past two weeks. He was here when you were down, but he was always here to share good moments, laughing, smiling.

 

He stopped him. But HyukJae just wanted to be home and cry all his tears in his room.

 

« That's odd Hae ! I haven't seen you in quite a while. Wait … I I can't even remember when it was ! But today, I'm the one who don't have time to be with you. So excuse me but I'll be going now. »

 

DongHae tried to open his mouth, he tried to say something, but his best friend took advantage of the surprise effect to leave. But he was wrong, despite the tears that were rolling down on his cheeks DongHae didn't give up, he followed HyukJae.

 

They needed to talk, they had never stand to argue. And even if HyukJae really wanted to blame DongHae for leaving him behind, when he saw the numerous tears running down on DongHae's cheeks he regretted. And unlike him lately, there wasn't just one tear on DongHae's cheek but he was a crying mess.

 

Unlike what he had thought lately, DongHae was still fightinh for their friendship, even if he was hurt by HyukJae's behavior. Thinking about it, HyukJae's barrer shattered down into pieces, and he ran to DongHae and hugged him as tighlty as he could.

 

« I'm sorry, please forgive me, I can't bear it anymore, I want you by my side, I want you in my arms ! Forgive me, I'm begging you »

 

He made his pleads the head hidden in DongHae's neck, then he backed away to wipe his friend's tears, his heart broke even more when he was the tears weren't stopping to flow. He was so occupied with DongHae's tears, that he didn't noticed that he was himself, a crying mess.

 

DongHae felt he needed his friend's arm around him, so he crawled between them. They were hugging as if their lives depended on it. He explained to his friend everything, and HyukJae insulted himself for being so idiot and blind.

 

DongHae warned his friend that his cousin was a real seducer, and that he will surely try to seduce him.

 

« You're totally his type  said DongHae half serious, half jokingly. And I forbid you to fall for him. You are my best friend. 

- I will stay by your side, and I promise I won't. »

 

And to seal that promise, HyukJae pecked his friend's cheek.