Cleaning Service Girl

Between Them ...

Jieun shook Hyosung shoulder. "Eonnie, Eonnie, don’t daydream."she said, Hyosung realized that she was daydreaming, she immediately saw the spot where Jae Hyun seat, and a smile formed on her face when she saw that he was still sitting there.

Jae-hyun who she know, he doesn’t like now, even if he was cold to his fans but at least once he was able to smile, but now, he only can daydream and that obviously describe his grief and heartache he experienced, Hyosung heart hurt to see her idol like that. She wanted to go nearby to Jae Hyun and said that she had managed to become a baseball player, but she thought again. She thinks that now isn’t the right time for her, she also want to told him if she was as famous as dasom in playing baseball.

Jieun see if Hyosung kept looking Jae Hyun. "Hyosung eonnie." she said.

Hyosung see Jieun. "What?" She forced a smile.

"Why you not go to him and say if you're his fans." Said Jieun.

Hyosung shook her head. "Not yet." She said. Jieun still didn’t understand what Hyosung mean by not yet,she just think that Hyosung isn’t ready for that.

Jae Hyun stood up he looked away to pay for his order, Jieun immediately went to the cashier and serving him. Jieun trying to show smile to Jae Hyun but that’s was not enough to make him respond and smile back, Hyosung realize it.

After done pay his orders,he go away from the coffee shop, she was still looking at him, looking at his figure slowly eaten by invisible trail.

Hyosung spent her time helping to serve shoppers in her uncle coffee shop, she worked until the store closed, her body is very tired but because today she ate a lot of fatty foods,she can’t go home and sleep, she decided to practice baseball in the first place she knows often dasom use to practice, she hopes that she still remember the place was....

She walked out of the store alone because Jieun and her uncle slept in the coffee shop, she runs and hail a cab, when she entered immediately tell where it was going to the taxi driver, the taxi driver nodded understand when Hyosung started mentioning features of the places she wanted to go, she forgot the name of the place but she told the taxi driver that if that place was often used by the club dasom for practice.

She saw Seoul road from the taxi, she missed Seoul very much, probably 6 years she hasn't had this much fun to feel her heart, she began to excited when she remembers that she wanted to visit a place that is near, she grabbed her bag, as she stopped taxi directly give money to the taxi driver and walked into the place where dasom often practiced.

"I remember, I know this place because I always find out about Jae Hyun and Dasom, stupid, in the past,I act like sesaeng fans ." she thought, and began searching bet and start the ball thrower engine ,she went to practice with it.

her punch is not as good as usual, maybe because today she was saved too tired and also because of she hurt to see Jae Hyun who heartbreak of abandonment by Dasom.

Prok ~ Prok ~ Prok applause made ​​Hyosung turned to see who applauded for her. She saw the familiar figure of a tall man, but now his face was more excited than before.

"Nice punch, but it shouldn't be free practicing by office girls who must use this time for work, oh I remember you are waitress who I see in coffee shop too." Said Jae Hyun  think that's Hyosung is a office girl who have to cleaning that place, because usually when he came here at this time he would see the cleaning service .

"I ... I'm not ..." Said Hyosung tries to explain the real situation.

"calm down,I'm not going to tell this to your boss." He said and walked towards it. He walked over and hugged Hyosung from behind , his hand touched her hand who was holding the bat , he swung with great force.

"It should be like that, so the ball will out of the outfield area." He said, then getting away from that place.

"You are Ahn Jae Hyun ssi right, may I ask you something ?" ask Hyosung.

"Because I'm in good mood, you may ask." He said.

"Why are you at this place in this time, it's all because you like baseball or why ?" ask Hyosung hope that Jae Hyun will explains his reason why he come to that place, she also wanted to know if his reason to be here because he missed dasom who usually practiced here.

"I love baseball." He said with a smile. "BUT I HATE BASEBALL PLAYERS." He said again now his expression turned stern and fierce, he went from the practice.

"Now he hates baseball player, and for what I've been practicing baseball, would he hate me now." Said her sat with a sad face on the seat beside the practice place.

"But wait, he thought that I was cleaning service for this place and he didn't know if I'm a baseball player, so it means he doesn't hate me, ah I would come here every night and pretends to be a cleaner in this place." she thought.

Outside the practice place Ahn Jae Hyun smiled. "Is she a new worker here, I've seen her." He said, he try to remember the cleaning girl who usually met with him in that place for a month but he believed that she wasn't that girl and he just met her this night.

Hyosung wiping her sweat, feeling tired made her feel it was time to go home, she also imagined her father, her mother and her brother were waiting for her arrival.

Hyosung’s home ...

Hyosung Mom and Dad was worried because they have not heard from her daughter, they decided to wait outside the house, while her brother slept on the couch because he could not contain his sleepiness.

Looking their daughter down from the taxi they immediately greeted her with a warm hug, her father looked a little disappointed, he saw Hyosung from top to bottom.

"Do you eat right, why you so skinny, why you cut your hair too short." Comment her father, Hyosung knew her father was worried her, she smiled and held his hand. "dad I'm fine, and about this hair because I'm bored with long hair. "His father tried to accept her excuse .

"Let's go." Said her mother invited Hyosung to enter, inside the house she saw a tall figure sleeping on the couch, she approached him trying to remember who he was, she was shocked when she found out it was her brother. "Yaaah, zeloooo." Said Hyosung with sound rather high.

"Noona you're noisy." Zelo covered her ears and smiled at her.

"Noona we not met for a long time but why you didn't grow up ? Why you still short? " Zelo teasing his sister with a smile on his face, hear that she rather annoyed.

"Well Zelo, you're tall but you still can't beat me if you play baseball." smiled towards Zelo, Zelo sullen because he is not as good as his sister when playing baseball.

"You must be tired hyosung, quick rest, and Zelo you're also quick to sleep cuz you have to school tomorrow." Said her mother, Zelo upset to hear about the school. "Why you should remind me about school." He went into his room, muttering, hyosung chuckles saw her brother's behavior.

opened the door of her bedroom. "He has not changed." Said Hyosung to her father and mother, she scratched her head as she continued to chuckle remembering her brother, went into her room made she nostalgic for the past 6 years, when she gathered the courage to go to abroad only by herself.

She dropped her body in her luxury bed , she has never felt so comfortable because she lived simply in London, she worked hard to pay her school, college and practicing baseball, she didn't have enough time to enjoying life like other teenager, her dreams forced her to work hard, in fact she could have used the money that her father sent but she decided to save it.

Her eyes began to close up until her handphone ringing and woke her again, she saw who was calling her, her face changed not excited when she found out In Guk who is calling her.

"Yeoboseo." said In Guk.

"What is it?" ask Hyosung to the point.

"Well I wanted to let you know that tomorrow at 8 you have to go to my baseball practice , remember do not be late because tomorrow you start training with your team." Said In Guk sternly.

"Okay." Said Hyosung.

"Good night and sweet dreams." Said In Guk, Hyosung did not answer she directly off the phone, she not interested to hear In Guk said that.

Not wanting to be late tomorrow she immediately closed her eyes and went into a deep sleep and sweet dream.

6:30 am ...

Zelo is neat in his school uniform, he passes his sister room, initially he had no intention of coming in, but thought to interfere with his sister make him back to her room and went inside, he saw his sister was still asleep, chuckled when he saw a clock wakker on the table beside her bed , he turned that wakker and held it to hyosung ear. "KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING"all sounds harsh entered into hyosung ear , she got up and glared toward Zelo who still holding wakker . he chuckled happy.

"JUNHONG COME HERE." Shouts Hyosung stand and pursue Zelo who have first ran, they ran into the dining room, Zelo hiding in his father, who was reading the newspaper.

"YAAAAH COME HERE." Shouts Hyosung.

"Father help me, that grumpy grandma will beat me." Said Zelo whisper but loud enough to Hyosung heard , she raised her eyebrows. "WHAT YOU SAID? I AM GRUMPY GRANDMA ? YAAAAH YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE!" Shouts Hyosung again, her father chuckled, he did once, don't want to be angry or to interfere, he enjoyed the moment when his children fight it's been so long since 6 years ago Hyosung went to London.

"Daddy help me." Said Hyosung.

His father shook his head give hyosung sign that he would not , Hyosung lose concentration to catch Zelo when her mother brought her favorite dishes to the dinner table, his father store his newspapers and began preparing his food, while Zelo see Hyosung, he wanted to make sure that his sister was not going catch him again after seeing her favorite food in dinner table . Hyosung conscious that Zelo looked at her. "Zelo,Well you're in luck, this food rescue you." Said Hyosung.

"Hyosung wash your face first and than come to ate together here." Said her mother, Zelo winning smile as he stuck out his tongue towards Hyosung, he sat beside his father.

Finished washing her face she immediately took the plate and take the dishes , her father, her mother, and Zelo shocked to see her portions, Hyosung actually fun while eating food.

"Well Noona didn't you eat for one year?" Zelo smile teasing her again, his father nudge his arm.

"you better shut up, I've been longing mom cooking." Said Hyosung as she continued to eat, her mother just smiled to heard her excuse .

"Zelo stop teasing your sister, let her eat. “Said his father, Zelo scowling at his mother's wish her to defend him." Your father is right, you should immediately spend your food rather than always teasing your sister like that. "Said his mother makes Zelo down.

"I'm not lucky enough, my father and mother favorite child had comeback to home and I was like a grain of dust." Zelo dramatize the situation. Their father and mother find happiness more when they get together with their children, hear Zelo words his mother earlier smile and she ruffled his hair gently.

"Mom why you ruffled my hair, it's make me not cool, I'm done eating, I go first." Zelo drank his milk and said goodbye to his father, his mother and his sister. Walk out the door and start go to his Ferari Enzo .

"I'll buy you car,what kind of car do you want?" ask her father.

Hyosung not agree with her father plan, she remembered earlier that Jae Hyun think that she's poor so she thinks she might not be free to take the car and also she can't drive a car.

"Dad i don't need car, after all, I can’t drive." She said.

"I will still buy car for you and about your driving problem you can learn from Zelo,he will teach you." Said his father.

"All right, but I don't promise to use it to everywhere, and I don't want Zelo who teach me, he'll continue to tease me." Hyosung Said, her mother smiled and listened to her husband while he was busy chatting with his daughter, she was cleared the breakfast dishes including Hyosung plates .

"Okay I will find someone to teach you, it was 7 o'clock,I should immediately go to the office. "Said goodbye to Hyosung and his wife she drove him until the front of their house, waving her arms when her father lowered his car window.

After seeing her father left, she went to the kitchen, hugging her mother from behind. "Mom I miss mom." Said Hyosung. She washed her hands and turned to look at Hyosung.

"I really miss you too, so you've got a boyfriend in London?" ask her mother with a smile on her face, Hyosung shook her head.

"I went to London not to find boyfriend." she said.

"Unfortunately I'm very anxious to see you dating." Said her mother pretended disappointed.

"I'm going to get a boyfriend, soon as possible." she said with a teasing smile, having said that she ran to her room because of embarrassment, her mother just chuckled to see her, she also remembered when her daughter was 15 years old she whines ask more pocket money to go to Ahn Jae Hyun fansign . "Is she still idolize him?" she thought.