Back To Korea

Between Them ...

Now Hyosung turn, this is not the first game for her but she still felt her legs shook and sweat moistened hands.

"Hit and run as fast as possible." she thought.

when the ball coming toward her, she swung the bat with great force, it successfully struck the ball hard, the team keeper (fielding team) trying to catch a ball which soared high and far, according to what everyone thought, the ball out of the fence outfield area and occurs Home run, all bat including hyosung and all runner in the base , ran to touch all the bases and back to home plate to score.

Beautiful punch of Hyosung had made her team won many points and win the game.

"Who's that girl? She is very talented. "Ask In Guk while watching the game from the sidelines along with the baseball coach.

"Her name is Jeon Hyosung, she's Korean too, her talent in baseball is no doubt." Said professional baseball coach.

"You know her?" Ask In Guk.

"she's my student, she came to me and asked me to teach her, at first I wasn’t sure she could because I don't like her reason for wanting to learn baseball, but when I train her,I saw that her talent was incredible." He said.

"As you know I'm looking for players to replace dasom place in my baseball club, and I want you to introduce me to her." Said In Guk sternly.

Hyosung coach could not resist, because it offers a nice view of the best baseball club owner in korea, he knows that his students deserve a place there.

Coach invites In Guk to his room, the room with simple shades.

"Wait a minute, I will call the Hyosung." He said and left In Guk himself in his room. He walked over and he started talking to Hyosung about In Guk bid for her,when she heard what the coach said Hyosung feel that this is way for her, to add her experience, improve her career and to meet up with the feeling of pride with her idol. "Shall he remember me?" she thought.

She follow where coach took her, she entered into a coach room, she was surprised to see who come to see her is the owner of the best baseball club in korea, the club also confirmed by Dasom when she was 15 years old.

"In Guk's she's Hyosung, Hyosung he's In Guk." Coach introduced Hyosung to In Guk, a smile formed when In Guk shakes hands with Hyosung.

"So you know what makes you here?" He asked with a cold expression.

Hyosung nodded.

"And how, can you join to my baseball club?" Ask In Guk with eagle eyes.

Hyosung nodded. "I could even I can do better than da ..." Hyosung let slip she immediately shut , she doesn't want others to know about her reasons for being a baseball player.

"Better than the da ... you mean dasom?" Ask In Guk. when she hear the question she becomes nervous, and the coach knows how to protect his student confidential. Unless he and Jae Hyun nobody else knows about her reason became a baseball player.

"So when my students will begin to join your club?" Coach Ask tries to change the topic.

"Next month, but I wanted her to go to korea with me the day after tomorrow, because she definitely needs adaptation to work with her new team's ." Said In Guk.

"How Hyosung,have you ready to go to Korea the day after tomorrow?" Ask the coach.

"Of course I'll go." Said with a smile on her face Hyosung, when see her smile In Guk world stopped for a moment. There are parts of her that made ​​him curious and wanted to know her more than now.

"Okay all done, you can go home In Guk ssi." Said coach deliberately allowed In Guk to go home first. With his cool smile he walked out of the Coach room . Coach saw Hyosung inside, he knows that her goal of playing baseball will be achieved .

"I know you want to show how much better you are than Dasom to Jae Hyun but I hope you never forget that your talent shouldn't be wasted just because a guy." He said and left Hyosung alone.

Hyosung silent, she thought, she remembered when she asked her parents to move herself to London for learn baseball, she remembered when she tell her reason to lear baseball to her coach, she remembered how she was rejected by her coach because her reason is wrong, she remembered when the coach finally willing train her until she's like now, just feeling grateful describing her feelings to her coach. He's not the only coach to her, but also parents who protect her from country completely foreign to her when she first came to London.

*****

Time to go back to korea has arrived, a smile formed on her face beautiful, longing her parents made her want to see them soon, she also missed someone who is the reason for her to play baseball.

"Will he remember me?" she thought.

Ting Ting ~ ~ ~ Tong Tong. Sound apartment bell rang , she ran to open the door. She welcomed In Guk with a smile on her face.

"Are you ready?" ask In Guk.

"Of course." Said Hyosung.

"Then let's go, where your suitcase, let my driver who carries it." Said In Guk, Hyosung showed where her case was to the driver , after which she followed In Guk from behind.

"Why you walk behind me, you have to walk by my side." Said In Guk.

Hearing what he say,she walked faster to be on his side, her instinct says that he is a Casanova.

"So you already have boyfriend?" Ask In Guk in the car.

Hyosung enter the car. "What?" Ask Hyosung was surprised to hear the question completely unrelated to their job.

"You already have boyfriend?" ask In Guk.

"That's none of your business"Hyosung annoyed.

"My baseball club doesn't want to get into trouble because of scandal, so I hope you don't make scandal with a man, as dasom did and I took her out of my club." Said In Guk with eagle eyes who kept staring at Hyosung sharply.

"Dasom out because of scandal?" ask Hyosung. In Guk nodded.

"6 years ago, I still let her join to my club as their best friend,though I know she is dating with famous actor, but now it's becoming increasingly difficult when dasom broke up with him and I were rumored to be the cause of their break up." He said. Hyosung more surprised to hear it, she wanted dasom and Jae-hyun broke up but not with that way, because that way will make her idol very hurt.

"So dasom have affair with you?" Hyosung asked sarcastically.

In Guk chuckled to hear it. "At first, I give more attention to Dasom, and she was misidentified, and she said she loved me and she wanted to break up with Jae Hyun, but I was not interested in getting into a serious relationship and I did not." Said In Guk.

"So you Casanova, I didn't expect to work together with people like you,you hurt Dasom and Jae Hyun at the same time." Said Hyosung still with sarcasm.

"If other people say like that I would make that people regret for what they talk, but because you have spoken, I will forgive you." Said In Guk with a mysterious smile.

Seeing his mysterious smile Hyosung fear came on, she wasn't able to guess what the smile.

arrived in airport, they immediately settle the matter of administration and immediately get into the plane, Hyosung is very annoyed that she had to sit with him again, after knowing what he did to Jae Hyun she was so annoyed at In Guk.

"After hearing my story,seem like you change your attitude to me,remember girl,I still your boss." Said In Guk glared Hyosung.

Hyosung smirked. "That's because I don't like people who like to spoil others relationship." she said.

after that In Guk and Hyosung didn't speak again, for 2 hour trip they said nothing they just annoyed at each other and try to turn to their own with the things they like, Hyosung listening to music and playing ipad, while In Guk see his laptop and working with his important file.

"HUAAAA KOREAAAAA." Shouts Hyosung in her heart when she saw the plane had landing. She's exciting and out off the plane, closed her eyes and inhaled until someone behind her laughing, she knows who he is.

"That's weird." Said In Guk, smiling harassing what is done by Hyosung, she added annoyed at In Guk.She no longer walk beside him, she chose to keep a distance from him.

"I'll drive you home." Said In Guk.

"No, you just need to deliver my luggage, I had to go somewhere first." Said Hyosung and left him

Hyosung entered into the taxi she had ordered before, she went to the work place of her uncle and her best friend , a bustling coffee shop visited by people, seen from the outside is made her missing that place so badly, she enthusiastically into the coffee shop looking for a her best friend and her uncle. Her eyes fixed on the pretty girl who have melodious voice. "That's her." She said when she saw Jieun. He waited until he she finished the song.She surprised because someone holding her shoulder, she saw the fear, it turns out he was her uncle.

"Hyosung?" He asked.

Hyosung nodded and smiled.

"WOW, Now you're so pretty, wait a minute until Jieun finished singing she would be surprised at how beautiful you are right now." He said.

"Ah uncle you always know to makes me happy." Said Hyosung.

Jieun off the stage and headed towards her and uncle, she's like she was thinking something.

"I'm sorry,ever we met before?" Ask Jieun felt familiar face who stands beside his uncle, her uncle chuckled.

"She's Hyosung, Jieun." Said her uncle.

Jieun silent still don't believe in what she saw, she didn't believe that Hyosung back to korea, and most importantly, she doesn't believe Hyosung was change, now she is very pretty with a short haircut.

Hyosung hug Jieun warm. "How are you?" she asked.

"I'm ... I'm good, well eonnie,you are so daebak." Said Jieun.

"Daebak?" asked with a teasing smile Hyosung, Jieun nodded reassuringly.

"Uncle ,I want coffee late without sugar." Said someone who Hyosung remember his voice, she turned and saw who ordered, while her uncle's working on orders, just like Hyosung, Jieun also surprised to see who is ordered. "... Ahn ... Ahn Jae Hyun." Said Hyosung.

Jae Hyun looked cold to Hyosung and Jieun , he was not in a state to serve the girls who looked shocked and fascination by him.He decided to sit on a seat that was at the end so that no one could bother him.

'Jieun, I'm not dreaming right? "asked Hyosung still unconscious from the shock.

"No eonnie." Said Jieun.

His uncle made ​​coffee late orders over jae hyun, Hyosung immediately snatch it from the hands of his uncle's orders. "Let me deliver." Said Hyosung.

She walked carefully, her hands take orders Jae Hyun, she's little wonder why now Jae Hyun order coffee late without sugar because she knew from the first that Ahn Jae Hyun really like sweet foods.

"This is your order." Said Hyosung store coffee his orders at the counter.

Hyosung have also gone from his table , she was looking at Jae Hyun who drinking his coffee, he seemed bothered by it, he looked cynical towards her.

"I think your job is done." Said Jae Hyun cold.

"Can I sit here?" ask Hyosung polite.

"Waiters should not be sitting down with the customer." He said sarcastically.

"But unfortunately I'm not a waitress." she said, and sat down near Ahn Jae Hyun.

"Maybe you've forgotten, 6 years ago there was a teen girl who comes to your fansign event, she promised to see you again when she was a great baseball player like dasom, and now she kept her promise. I'm that girl,my name is Jeon Hyosung. "Said Hyosung.