Inside You, There's me

Inside You, There's me

 

Genre: Dark story... no happy ending here.

Rated: PG

Summary: Just read it.

==============

Hyesung POV

 

I wake up suddenly with weird feeling; at first I thought that I only have a bad dream. Apparently, it’s not; there is something un-right. Like a dark creep suddenly spread out onto your air, make you hard to breath. That’s what I felt at the time I opened my eyes. I couldn’t move a single part of my body, its tense. Cold sweat was pouring all of my face. Then suddenly the sound of  “bang” startled me. There is someone out there.

 

My friends said that I have a sixth sense. I immediately know if something went wrong; they said that it was a difficult job to prank me because I knew before it started. And that intuition which, I think, wake me up right now. With struggle, I raised my head from my pillow, tried to hear more noises from outside my room. Yes, I hear it. Someone/something walked around at dining room area. I could here his/her step, even though its cover with my thick carpet, but I heard it. I sharpen my ears more, what that person doing in my apartment? Is he a burglar? Maybe a Sasaeng?!

 

If you asked me, who I afraid most? I will answer without hesitantly; Sasaeng. I am a fourth degree of Taekwondo, knocked out one or two persons are easy jobs for me. Sasaeng are another case that I have yet solved. Most of them are girls, how come I beat women? But their persistent are very annoying, sometime made me creepy. Just like yesterday when I cached a sasaeng in our company, tried to find our practice room, I guessed. I called security immediately and she saw what I have done. She pointed her little finger to my face while be dragged by security. She threatened me; I will be sorry to report her; that I will pay what I have done to her. Is it the person outside is her?

 

I grabbed my cellphone on the bedside and called Eric. I was listening Eric’s ringtone when suddenly a soft thud heard from outside. Is he coming to my office room? Oh My God… I save all my music works there…. Please don’t take anything there. I prayed silently.

 

“Yoboseyo..” Eric answered my call softly.

 

“Eric-ah, are you sleeping?” I whispered, afraid that person outside hears my voice. Thanks God that person was on my office room, it’s soundproof.

 

“Aniya” He sighed tiredly. “I was reading our new contract for the new cosmetic brand” I felt guilty, he was working hard for our company, but here I am being chicken, afraid with someone unknown. “Is there anything happens Hyesungie?” alerted with sudden call from me.

 

“It’s nothing..” I tried to sound calmly. I don’t want to make him worried more, especially after I heard his tired voice.

 

“Hyesungie, you didn’t call me in the middle of the night if it isn’t something happens.” Eric is truth. I will never call him unless something urgency. The awkwardness between us is still there, even after I’ve known him for more than 15 years.

 

“I-I…. I think there is someone in my apartment” That’s it. I told him my fear.

 

“Hyesungie… don’t go out from your room! I’ll be there soon.” Straight cut off the line.

 

Obey to his instruction; I am waiting him on silent. I even didn’t dare to get up from my bed. As crazy as it sound, I am freaking out that that person will hear the sound of my moving body. Later on I heard that person comes out from my office, and moved frantically. Did that person hear my call to Eric and she/he becomes panic? I heard more voices, louder than before. That person sounds in hurry with what she/he has been. But suddenly it’s gone. The sudden silent engulfed my apartment. Where is that person?

 

Then I heard loud voices from my front door, as it someone tried to open my door. Is it Eric? Or that person?

 

I get up from my bed when hearing an open locked from front door. Eric’s voice calling my name is more than enough prove that someone near my front door is Eric, not that person.

 

“I-I am here… in the bedroom” My voice cracked. I figured I was more afraid than I thought.

 

He entered my bedroom; his eyes were frantically, looking for me. When he spotted my position, he approached me with big steps, hugged me tightly. Thanks God. I heard him whispers over and over on my ear. His t-shirt damped with sweat. I hugged him back. Thank you Eric, running here just because I’m afraid. I whispered back to him.

 

“What’s happened?” Eric pushed my body after some moments.  His eyes looked straightly to my eyes

 

“I don’t know... I wake up suddenly then I heard someone out there.” I shake my head slightly.

 

“So then where is that person?”

 

“Dunno… I guess he or she knew that I called you. First I heard like someone steps then I heard nothing.”

 

“Hmm… I will check it…. You, stay here!” Eric said firmly before left out my room for finding the culprit.

 

I was waiting him anxiously. I could hear Eric steps, back and forth, searching that unwanted guest. Lastly I heard Eric opened the front door, then closed and locked it. On a minute, he came back to my room.

 

“I didn’t find any evidence. Are you sure you hear someone walking outside your room Pilkyo?” so rare to hear his calling me with my real name.

 

I nodded. “I am one hundred percent sure. I didn’t dream when I heard his/her step.”

 

Eric scratched his hair, confused with the strange situation. “Whoever intruder whom inside your apartment before a moment ago, they are gone now. That’s I am sure. But I am not sure, whether she/he disappeared in the darkness or she/he hide somewhere in this apartment. “

 

“Ya Eric… don’t make a creepy assumption at midnight.” I scolded him. The truth is I am so damn afraid with the sudden vanish of that person.

 

“I will stay here now… Lets sleep together my baby” Eric suddenly cling his body to mine

 

“Yah!!!! Just sleep on the couch” I pushed him out of my room.

 

Surely Eric has his way to change my mood. I smile secretly with his witty. Knowing that he stays with me; I sleep peacefully until morning.

 

*

 

It happens again, over and over; almost on every night. I was more than terrified. Only Eric knew about the strange thing happened in my apartment. We shouldn’t exaggerate things, he said, so it became our little secret. I called him more often than I called him before the incident. Unconsciously we become closer that left others members lifted their brows, amazed. But we didn’t tell them anything, just saying a neighbor bonding if they asked why Eric always go home together with me.

 

Even after Eric intervention, that person became bolder day by day. Sometime I recognized some of my things gone, like my old favorite t-shirt or my mug. He/she took my old things that I frequency used. Or sometime that person didn’t take anything but re-arrange my CD collection. He/she will put all Shinhwa albums on my table from first album until the last, while others CD piled neatly based on alphabet. Or one day, when I felt so sleepy that I couldn’t move my body, I felt someone walked into my room and standing near my bed. I could feel that person’s hand caress my hair. I wanted to open my eyes but couldn’t to. Then I heard his hideous whispered voice (I don’t think a girl voice will be that deep), Hyesung-ah… Inside you; there’s me. Shuddered all of my body hearing his voice, deep, raspy. Later on he hummed some odd songs; and like a hypnotic voice to my ear I got onto my dreamland right away.

 

I told Eric on the next morning, about that voice and his creepy acted. Since then, Eric decides to sleep at my apartment every night. He didn’t want it happened again. As strange as it seems, that person always comes to my apartment when Eric was not around. As if he knew Eric’s position. Sometime he came before Eric came or at the time when Eric had sudden midnight meeting with others CEO. I really sure that that person installed camera somewhere in my apartment, but neither Eric nor me could find it.

 

A week after Eric slept at my apartment, I started to feel guilty. The couch couldn’t provide his tall bulked body, sometime in the morning I saw his crouch body lay on my couch, his face looked tired. I bet his body too. But he never complained. And that’s made me guiltier. For God sake, he is a CEO; his shoulder full with responsibility that he doesn’t have time for his own life. But then he also takes care of my messy life. I often scolded my self if I saw his panda eyes. What are you doing to our leader, Jung Pilkyo. Because of my stubbornness, he never slept well. I really hope that stalker didn’t come to my life anymore so Eric can go back to his apartment.

 

But wish is only just a wish; that man still intruder to my apartment, not every night, but sometime when Eric and me too tired to recognize any sound. My old toothbrush that I throw on the evening was gone on the next morning. My used socks disappeared from my laundry bag. One of my favorite lip balms that I put inside my toiletry bag vanished. One by one, my favorite things are taken over by him. How he knew that those are my favorite stuffs, I can’t understand.

 

That person starts to make crazy. After poked me with his creepy acted in my real life; now he also impaired in my dream. Most of my dream related to him; I have more nightmares that I could count. Sometime I wake up with cold sweat all over my body. Or I wake up while screaming out loud. God, take me out of this nightmare.

 

One day, the nightmare was so intense that I wake up with Eric shook my body while calling my name. He said he heard my desperately scream and when he came into my room, he saw my struggling body; he wake me up so that I won’t die chocked by my blanket.  He asked me what’s happens in my dream, but I just shake my head.

 

I saw his eyes in my dream; that dark blank eyes started at me intensely. I couldn’t see his face clearly, but could his raspy voice, “Hyesung-ah… you are mine. I won’t let anyone take you from me. If I can’t have you, then no one can have you.” I ran away from him, ran as far as I could. But his long arms reached me. I struggled from him when Eric wakes me up.

 

When he saw my pale face, he went out in hurry to take a glass of water. It’s calmed me a bit after drank it, but not fully composed. I tremble body showed how much afraid I was that I refused to let him back to his couch; I plead him to stay with me. Eventually he gave up with my pleading and joined me on the bed. Out of ordinary, I hugged his warm body tightly; put my head on his wide chest. His heartbeat calm me down that I directly lulled to sleep.

 

Just before I lost in my dreamland, he murmured something softly, but I couldn't catch it. Maybe if I stay awake, for just one minute; I could solve all of my misery.

 

Hyesung-ah…. Inside you, there’s me

 

=====================

 

Happy late Birthday Mommy Bird!!!!! wish you have a great birthday... ^^

 

Author note: At first I want to write fluffly romance story; blame eric creepy acted on ShinBang ep 34, I more appeal to write dark story than cute little romance story, so there it is ^^

I hope the story fit your expectation ^^