D Day

You are My Food

The charity concert yesterday was Daebak! The stadium suddenly became all red whe we are on stage. I love you, Cassies!

Okay, back to the topic. Today was D-Day. D-day of my kiss scene. Yayy! I'm happy. I've already in the set for the shoot. My hyungs also came to cheer me up. A coordi noona was styling my hair.

"Minnie-ah," JAejoong hyung patted my shoulder. I saw Yunho hyung hugged Jae hyung waist and put his chin on Jae hyung's shoulder. (Why he always dothe lovey dover thingy in front of us?)
 

"Eoh, hyung," I answered, smiling.


"Don't be nervous, okay? I know you can do it," Jae hyung encouraged me.

"Ne, hyung. I'm a little nerveous, but because you're here, I'm at ease."

"Fighting, Minnie-ah! Your appa is so proud of you," Yunho hyung ruffled my hair.

"Yah! What did you do? I need 1 hour to styled it. Aish!" the coordi noona shouted ate Yunho hyung.

"Mianhaeyo, noona. Mianhaeyo," Yunho hyung released Jae hyung's waist and bowed.

"But where is Junsu hyung and Chun hyung?"

"They said they will be here in a moment. They need to buy something," Jae hyung answered and checking his cellphone.

Speak of the devil, the door was openned. Junsu hyung and Chun hyung came in with a big box.

"Minnie-ah, you're so handsome," Junsu hyung pinched my cheeks.

"Aish! hyung! It's hurt," I shoved his hands.

"This is for you, Minnie-ah," Chun hyung gave me the box.\

"What is it?" I openned the box.

"A present,"

It's a lips shaped cake (can you imagine?).

"Uwaaaaaaaa, gomawoyo, hyung," I took the cake and bit it.

"I just want you to remember this, if you get nervous in the set just think that the girl's lips are this cake. Just think them as your food, and you will enjoy it," Yoochun hyung squeezed my right hand.(EEuuwww.. you know that I don't like man skinship, right?)

"Okay hyung. Lips, you are my food. My food!" I exclaimed.

"We will start in 5 minutes Changmin-ssi. Let's move to the set," the PD assistant called me from the door.

I stood up, and walk toward the door. My hyungs followed behind me. I could hear they whispered encourageing me.

The PD walked to me and gave me the script. "Okay, Changmin-ssi. It's just a short shoot. What you need to do is, walk slowly until you stand next to the bride. Hold her hand and cut the cake together. Face her, and said 'You're beautiful, you're my angel' and kiss her. Okay? Fighting!"

"Who's the girl, PD-nim?"

"Ah...there she is," PD nim pointed at the scene. I traced his finger and... Omo! She's so beautiful. So white and nice. Unconsciously I walked to her. I was mesmerized. From the close distance, I can see that she is so smooth and also smells good. I wonder how will she taste if I her. I stuck my tongue out, it's only an inch before I heard someone shouted.

"Yah! Shim Changmin! What are you doing? Are you going to the cake? What if you ruin it?" It's Jaejoong hyung.

Oh my God sun! I facepalmed myself. How can I be such a fool? (What? Are you thinking that I'm going to thegirl? It's the cake, arasso?)

"Ja! Let's we start!" the PD nim began the shoot.

Camera, rolling, action!

I walked slowly toward her (Now it's the bride not the cake). I gave my best smile and took her hand. We cut the cake together, and.... "Cut!" PD-nim shouted. "Changmin-ssi, now is the important part. Good luck, nae?

Action!

I faced her, and, Aish, why I felt nervous so sudden. Then I remembered what Chun hyung said. I smiled. "You're beautiful. You're my food!"

Yes, I made it! "Cut! NG! Another take!" the PD nim said.

"What? What's the mistake?

"Yah! Minnie-ah. I said just think as your food, not say it. Hahahahahahaha," Yoochun hyung said between his laugh. My other hyungs were also laughing.

"We take another shoot. Changmin-ssi, try to remember your line, okay?" PD-nim pointed the staff to got back to their place.

I stood in front of her once more. I smiled and said, "You're beautiful. You're my angel," I leaned my body forward and suddenly I tripped on my foot and fell with my face on the cake.

"Cut! Okay, good. We wrap it here."

What? Wait a second.

"Excuse me, PD nim. What do you mean?" I asked while cleaning my face using the tissue from coordi noona.

"We wrap the shoot here. It's really good."

"But, how about the kiss?"

"You''ve already did the kiss. You kissed the cake," he laughed.

"Shouldn't I kiss the bride?"

"Yes, but we decided to change the concept. You looked so natural when you fell. You've worked hard!" PD nim left me dumbfounded.

I heard my hyungs laughed so hard.

Aaaarrrrggghhh... I want my kiss scene.

#####################

Okay, this is the end..

Thanks for reading,commenting, and subscribing..

Mian for my bad English and bad soryline..

*bow