Yours

For You

 

- Look, I think you better go home, I’m not Chaerin...

- That’s true, you’re not Chaerin, she’s not the one I love. I love you, Dara.

Flashback

- Jiyong it’s just not happening anymore, I’m sorry but it’s over.

- What?

- I’m sorry...

And she left. Jiyong and CL have been dating for two years now, but suddenly the blonde girl decided that for her music, she must be free. He never understand and kept chasing her, but it was over.
Even when he let go, flashes of the times they spent together kept coming trough his mind out of nowhere.  Her scent, her body, her cat eyes, her deep voice, everything about that girl just calls him. But she’s happy now without him. He couldn’t sleep. People would come and try to help him but he pushed them away. Music was not a part of his life anymore. Truth is, he would write everyday, but they were all love songs dedicated to Chaerin.

But that’s when a rabbit saved him. Dara.
In the start, he was cold and trying to be free of her, but she never gave up.

- Why are you still here?

- I wanted to see you!

- Are you stupid? I don’t want to see you. If you’re waiting for me at least make her stay too.

- I’m sorry...

Everybody, even YG saw what she was doing and they said for her to stop. Maybe he would never be the old Jiyong. But she didn’t care, he was always a good friend, a good sunbae. And unfortunatly, she was madly in love with him.
A year was about to go that way, but Christmas changed everything.

She was sitting at the rooftop alone with a glass of wine, when she heard his voice

- Dara? Can I sit here with you?

- Of course. – Minutes of silence passed – Decided to see me? This whole year, everyday, you said you didn’t want to.

- Right... that’s why I’m here. Look Dara, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be such a but I miss her... my life is not the same if she’s not with me

- Jiyong I’m not trying to be Chaerin, and I wasn’t planning to talk about her with you. I just to be your friend, like before. And maybe that would make you feel better. Everybody tried.

- They all gave up right?

- Yes...

- Why you didn’t?

- I miss the old Jiyong... the one that was nice with everybody, that cared about us, the one I once fell in love for.

- Dara you love me?

She started to laugh

- Of course not. I don’t even know you. Not anymore.

That changed everything. He realized that because of a girl he changed completly.

-Because you never gave up on me, I’ll be myself again. For you rabbit.

The next day, he was back on the studio and the practice room. It wasn’t easy, it’s not like he chooses how to be, but he tried hard. And being back to the family helped him a lot.

He would see CL sometimes in the building, that made him weak, but he had now a best friend that would help him, Dara. They were like siblings, together all the time.
It came to na point where her smile was everything for him. How could someone smile so brightly and sincerely because of little things? He was addicted to it. He would joke all day just to see that smile. She was so happy... That rabbit.

And when he saw her crying it felt like his world was ending. His heart skipped a beat. Like it also does when she’s around

“So listen when you feel your heart skip a beat”

What could that possibly mean?

- Dara, why are you crying?

- Oh you’re here... Nothing I... I think I hurt my leg

- Only you would cry because of that rabbit

Only her. Only Dara can be so adorkable. Only Dara can seem so fragile when she’s actually strong like a rock. Only Dara can make his heart beats this fast.

- Let me help you

- No, I think I can walk by myself

- Anyway, are we watching movies today? – Every weekend they watch horror movies together

- Horror?

- You know I think they are really stupid

- You’re scared that’s why. I already know, no need to lie

- I’ll watch them so you can see that I’m not scared


And that’s how they ended up in the current situation

They were watching the movie, but Jiyong couldn’t pay attention to it. He was thinking about how much he likes her...

- Dara?

- Jiyong! The monster is totally fake, stop crying dragon

- Dara...

- Yah! Let me watch at lea-

He kissed her, those sweet and red lips of her.  Bu she wasn’t kissing him back

- Jiyong, stop it

- No, Dara, I-

- Look, I think you better go home, I’m not Chaerin...

- That’s true, you’re not Chaerin, she’s not the one I love. I love you, Dara.

- No, I’m you’re friend. The stupid rabbit remeber? Don’t mix things please and just go home.

Again, he kissed her. This time she gave in, but started to cry

- Why are you crying? You’re scared right? I scared you! I’m so stupid, sorry... Oh my god

- Shut up, you’re not scaring me

- So what’s it?

- Remeber when I was crying this afternoon because I hurt my leg? I lied, my leg is perfect! I was crying because I love you. Again. But I thought you would never love me back.

- You don’t know how much you mean to me? I love you so much. When I see you is like nothing else matters, just you and me. When I see your smile... The smile I love so much... is like I’m complete. Dara, you make me so happy.

- But what about Chaerin?

- What about her? We dated before. Past. You’re the only one in my heart now.

- I love you, Ji

- Thank you for always being by my side, thank you for bringing the best out of me again. You’re mine rabbit.

- Yours.

Jiyong’s new addiction: her lips.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What you guys think? I don't know about the ending... I actually wanted to write more but I'm really not creative at all -.- anyways, tell me what you think okay? ^^ I hope you liked it!