Hanbin

Let Me Have Your Heart Back
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Have you ever imagine to watch a lovey dovey couple went on a romantic date?

And the guy turns out to be your husband. 

For Hanbin, it is like a routine for her. Everyday she will wake up with Kai beside her. Then, she would prepare breakfast for him and wake him up. Kai, being the best actor ever in human history, will kiss Hanbin on her chubby cheeks and act like a husband who fall too hard to his wife. After Kai goes to work, Hanbin will purposely follow her husband without his knowing. At first, it is heartbreaking. But when time flies, it gets normal to her. Yes, normal. However, that morning, Kai stays home and finishes his job at home. It is weird but Hanbin just shake the thought off.

That morning, Hanbin goes to Lavender Coffee House near their house. Suddenly she have the feeling to drink a cup of coffee and that's why she goes there. She orders her coffee and sit next to the window. 

"Here's yours, Hanbin," The waiter, Yuri places the cup of coffee in front of Hanbin. Hanbin smiles at the waiter, which is also her bestfriend.

"So, why are you here, Hanbin? You don't come here during weekdays,"

"Just to have a cup of coffee and leave Jongin alone at home," Hanbin answered with no expression on her face.

"Ahhh. Kai is working at home. So, no stalking today?" Hanbin smirks.

"I call myself a detective. I find clues about Jongin's secret girlfriend," Yuri raises a brow and folds her a

Please log in to read the full chapter