You. Are. Perfect.

Stop Calling Me Princess!

A deep, throaty laugh rang through the dorm as a pillow flew from the couch to the kitchen. Yongguk was just joking, Himchan knew that, but that didn't make it hurt any less. It was that one word Himchan was sick of hearing,

"Princess"

Everyone called him that. Even the fans called him Princess. They acted like he was a delicate baby, always tiptoeing around issues and handing him compliments. It didn't help him at all. The other members could improve, because they were honest with each other, but where did that leave Himchan? Angry tears formed in his eyes, threatening to fall as he hugged his knees. He had to bury his face in his legs, feeling stupid as the tears flowed from his eyes.

The silence scared Yongguk. Usually Himchan would fire back as soon as he heard the "forbidden" word. He was afraid that Himchan would be pushed over the edge. They never used it to hurt Himchan. It was just that he was so damn sensitive about everything! Youngjae would say that his pants looked too tight and he'd starve himself for weeks. Jongup would say that his smile wasn't as bright as it usually was and he's refuse to do anything except brush his teeth. If he would just stop taking everything so literal, they would stop joking. It had gotten so bad that the other members stopped criticizing him all together. They just wanted him to be happy again. Closing the door to the fridge, Yongguk peeked into the living room only to have his heart shatter.

Himchan was crying.

It had never gotten this bad before and Yongguk never wanted to make him cry. He slid onto the couch beside Himchan and lifted his arm to wrap it around the younger only to have it pushed away. The thin fingers on Yongguk's arm quivering softly.

     "Channie,"

     "Go away,"

The venom in his words made Yongguk cringe, but he wasn't giving up so easily.

     "Hey," he said, cupping the younger's face forcing him to look at him. Himchan's eyes were puffy, red and pulling Yongguk's heart out. He used his thumbs to wipe the tears still spilling out of his boyfriend's eyes.

    "I'm sorry,"

Himchan pushed him away.

    "You always say that, and yet you still call me Princess! Damn it, I can handle everything the other members can! Stop acting like I'm a piece of glass getting ready to shatter!"

Yongguk felt the guilt hit his chest, but he fired back at the other man on the couch.

    "You're too damn sensitive! Every time one of us criticizes you, you take it too seriously. I didn't want it to go too far," he yelled, his voice shaking near the end.

Himchan sat back, his eyes filling with tears again. Yongguk was right, he was too sensitive, but that didn't change anything.

     "I want to be as perfect as possible"

     "Why?"

     "For the fans, but mostly for you. You deserve a perfect boyfriend."

Yongguk leaned back, his eyes wide from shock. He smiled unconsciously, wishing Himchan could see himself the way Yongguk did. Pulling him into a bone crushing hug, he let a laugh escape his throat. The smaller tried to fight back, becoming furious that he was laughing when there was nothing funny.

     "What are you laughing at?" Himchan cried, still trying to pull away. Yongguk let him escape but quickly took the younger's face in his hands again.

     "Don't you see? You are already too perfect for me. That's why I like to pick on the one flaw you have."

Himchan's heart swelled as he smiled at his adorable boyfriend. He leaned closer to Yongguk, squinting his eyes playfully.

     "It's not nice to lie to people,"

Yongguk sighed and placed his forehead against Himchan's, making the gap between them mere centimeters.

     "I'm not," he replied before placing a soft kiss on Himchan's nose.

     "You. Are. Perfect," Yongguk said, his lips meeting Himchan's after every word.