Chapter 3

Who's body am I in!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm not so sure about this." Mijung said worriedly as she finally got into her room since her older brother left first, "Then, you put the clothes on your body, I'll wait outside" Minhyun smiled gently and left Minki and Mijung together. "Do I have to?" Minki whined, "Yes, and remember to be polite!" She hissed at him, "Wow, I am scary" Minki smiled at his body as Mijung quickly slapped him, "What was that for!?" He yelled, "You look erted." She said glumly. "Shut up" He argued, "Stupid, just get into the dress" Mijung hissed one last time.

 

"Wow, you guys look perfect, just up until you open your mouths" Minhyun chuckled to himself as he walked up to Mijung and fixed her tie, "Remember to not dance with anyone" Minki scolded, "And you should remember to use the words 'Oppa' and 'Unnie'" She scolded back, "I hate you" He grumbled, "Be quiet and don't do that with my body!" She yelled at him. "If you guys are done arguing, we have a party to attend" Minhyun smiled, even though he was amused with the arguement, they would've been late.

 

 

Once they had arrived at the party, Mijung got out of the car first, looking dashing in her suit as Minki. Minhyuk came out after and assisted Minki, who looked stunning yet very uncomfortable in a dress and heels. Once he had stood up and managed to balance himself, he walked forward and already started to fail. He tripped as Minji had to catch him in his own arms, he scowled but then smirked at her. "So this is why women fall for me, I look charming and I'm a gentle man" he nodded as she rolled her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter