Chapter 2

Who's body am I in!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Thank goodness that Minhyuk is here" Mijung thought as she had been with him the whole day except for last period where she was alone in the class without any of the other 'Nu'est' members. "Minki~" A girl's voice chimed, It was familiar to Mijung as she turned to find out who it was, she realised it was Kim Hwangjo, the girl that has been bullying her since kindergarten. She started with breaking all her crayons, up to getting her in trouble for things she's never done; yesterday is a good example, Mijung got in trouble once again for setting off an explosion in the science lab, which obviously, Hwangjo created.

 

"Hello?~" She smiled and batted her eyelashes in a flirty way to catch 'Minki's' attention, "Hi" She said in a mono tone looking bored, as Minki said she should have acted, "What's up Oppa? How have you been? Have you been getting drunk recently?" She pouted as Mijung suddenly gotten mad at how hard she was trying to get her attention, "Why would you care or know? Unless you're obviously my stalker" Mijung snapped at her as she gave a shocked reaction in reply, "H-How could you think that of me?!" She stuttered and ran off crying. "That's better", she smirked to herself.

 

 

"Mijung" A guy with a smooth voice said as Minki turned around to face him, the basketball captain, Song Joong-ki. "Hi" She smiled, he already scanned her personality from being hung over at their house a lot, "Why are you so cheerful today?" He chuckled as he combed his hand through his hair, "I don't know" He said confusing himself and at the same time Joong-ki looked disappointed. "Disappointed to know I didn't blush?" He thought as he smiled. Joong-ki disregarded the question, "So my princess, can I take you to lunch?" He beamed as Minki thought for a while, knowing that Joong-ki was a playboy and turned him down on her behalf. As Joong-ki left he muttered to himself, "I need to look for Mijung" as he started to get annoyed with the guys talking to him as well as him being shorter in comparison to the other guys which are his friends. 

 

 

"Miju-Minki!" He said as he caught 'Nu'est' group, "Mijung why are you here?" Dongho asked as he stepped forward towards him, "I needed to talk to him-her" Mijung said, quickly correcting herself. Dongho switched glances at them, "I don't think so", he said protectively before Minhyun pulled him away. "Take your time then" Minhyun smiled as they walked away together, "I hate pretending to be you" Minki growled, looking annoyed at how he had to look up to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter