Chapter - 2 Let's Meet With The JOSEON's Princes

Visit To The GOJOSEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyuk-Wangja..you have a strange creature " the prince Hyuk stopped reading the book and closed the book.

Won-Wangja,Teuk-Wangja , Jong-Wangja, Kyu-Wangja are  standing around the Hyuk-Wangja.

" not creature..He is a child...little child.." Hyuk-Wangja refused their words and stood up.

" Where is he..Hyuk-Wangja??..Let's meet him ..." Teuk-Wangja suggested and the other princes agreed his ideas.

" Sungmin-ah..come here..." Hyuk-Wangja called Sungmin...

Sungmin was playing around the building..and he heard someone called his name..

so he ran to Hyuk-Wangja ...

" What??.." Sungmin asked and looked up them..

At this time, Sungmin noticed JOSEON's prices are really tall men...

" Hello!! little child..." Prince -Teuk greeted Sungmin..

" I am not a child....I am almost 16 now..." Sungmin replied ...

" what are you talking about.., young child??..we are almost 17...but not you..I think you are just 11..." Won-Wangja laughed Sungmin's words and said his thoughts to Sungmin.

" Anni...I am a high school student now..." Sungmin refused angirly...

" so why are you short like that??..." Kyu-Wangja pointed out..

Sungmin stood still about him-self..May be he really changed like a kid.

" that is not the problem..Princess-Hae comes back soon...our father want one of us to marry with the priness.." Won-Wangja smirked..

Sungmin looked up Hyuk-Wangja's face..,Sungmin thought..his prince was so miserable for the Won-Wangja's words.

" someone will give up in this contest...right!!!!!!!! " Kyu-Wangja laughed like a evil..

" we discussed alreay...we will hold the big contest for Princess-Hae..The winner will marry with Princess-Hae...How do you think Hyuk-Wangja??.." Jong-Wangja said their idea.

" She is not a doll...why we do the useless contest??..she can choice her groom by her self...we don't do that..." Hyuk-Wangja refused ..

" he is right...you all are wrong...barbo...rival each other because of one girl..really barbo.." Sungmin said loudly and laughed happily..

All the princes's angry eyes looked at him sharply expect Hyuk-Wangja..

" What that bad creature??..Hyuk-Wangja..you should teach him politely..." Kyu-Wangja said angirly..

Sungmin felt that condition is not good for him so he hide behind Hyuk-Wangja.

" he complained to the royal prince's words...how bad he is!!! " Jong-Wangja supported to Kyu-Wangja's words.

" I am not stupid..you all are stupid..." Sungmin whispered..

" thinking..Hyuk-Wangja...if you agree our contest, we will hold it fairly.." Teuk-Wangja ended the words and left from him...

" prepare your self...Hyuk-Wangja.." Won-Wangja hit Hyuk-Wangja's shoulder and he also followed the Teuk-Wangja.

" that child...if I will meet you again.,you will punish..." the other two princes warned to Sungmin and left from them..

Hyuk-Wangja sighed deeply that sungmin noticed ..

" who is the princess-hae..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter