Chapter - 1 Welcome To GOJOSEON

Visit To The GOJOSEON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy ran along the road like a race.

He was so tired for running but he didn't stopped running.

Because he had a big problem...if he stopped running , the polices will catch him.

He noticed ..if he ran like that, he will be caught by the polices soon.

so he ran into the nearest building to rest some seconds.

----

He sat and learned to the door when he reached the third floor of the building.

he wipped his sweat wiht his hand and sighed deeply.

Why did he run like a fool?...He can't understand his self.

And then..he stood up and looked at the door..he saw some letter on to the door.

 Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 No-One came inside the room except the researchers.

He smiled when he finished reading and opened the door.., came into the room slowly.

The room had some light..so he can't see clearly..

He can only heard some people was whispering each other.

He noticed his bag was so heavy for him now but he didn't took it off from his back.

" OH!! there he is...." One of the man pointed to me and five or four people ran to me happily when they found me.

The boy really scared for looking the group of the people ran to him so he stepped back.

" Don't worry..we believe our invention ...don't be afraid..." One little old man sweet -talked to the young boy.

" I..I am not the one who wants you..." the boy refused their hope..their face changed sadness quickly..,the boy noticed that..

" so...why did you come inside?? " the other woman asked the boy sharply.

Suddently.....

" searh...Everyroom ..." the boy heard the loud sharp voice so he shocked...

" A..Ahjushi...I can do it,,,I believe you...let's test.." the boy suggested them.

=========================================================================

" BHo!!!!!!!!!! A..Ahjushi......time back mechine...what the hell??.." the boy saw the mechine and murmured..but two man pushed him into the one room..

One of the man placed the head set on his head..

" A..Ahjushi..can I disappear???..."

" relax,...kid....don't worry..." the man said gently..He gave the some communication devices to the boy need in his trip.

" where do I go??..." he said sadly to the man.

" JOSEON...."

" NAE>>> ........." the boy's yelling cut out the man's words..

They boy thought..he was too bad in history ...

" what do I do there??.." he asked again...

" visit there  and took some thing to prove you visit there..." he said easily but the boy felt not good.

" o...o..ok.." the boy sighed ...and the man nodded to him.

The man left the room and close the door tightly..the boy stand only one in the room..because the man warned him to stand in the white circle.

" 10....9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...start Scanning!!!!! " the boy heard the voice and he saw the white circle rose from his toe slowly.

The boy didn't think twice and he gave his life to the GOD..so he closed his eyes tightly...

Finally ..He hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter