Chapter 3

Can I love you?

Yoseob P.O.V.

''Lets go!'' I grab Min's hand. I left those girls. ''Mm...'' She pull her hand from me. ''Why?'' I ask her. ''No.. You're holding my hand.'' Min's ... blushing? Hahaa... Yeah! She's cute when she's blush!

''Oh, sorry. You're blushing?'' I smile. ''Oh, really?'' She ask. The bell ring. Time for study! ''Oh, I gotta go!'' She smile and leave me.

Min, why are you so damn cute? You make me fall in love with you.... Wait! What?! What am I talking about? Fall In Love With Min?!

Min P.O.V.

OMG! Just now... He.. hold my hand. ''Yah! Min! We know what you're doing just now!'' Sunye smile. ''Yeah, Yoseob hold your hand!'' Tiffany smirk. ''Er? How do you know?!'' I ask them. ''Of course we know!'' They smile.

~~~

Recess time~

''Today we bring our own food!'' They smile. ''Good!'' I smile back. ''Oh, wait! I don't bring any water today! Mm.. I'll buy, okay? Find for our table!'' Tiffany, the clumsy girl. HAHA! Me and Sunye are eating while waiting for Tiffany.

''Yah!!'' I hear someone shouting. The voice... Joon? ''I'm sorry.'' That voice... Fany?! ''Use your eyes when you're walking!'' He shout at my bestfriend, Tiffany.

''Can you talk properly with her?!'' Fany hug me as I go to her. ''Who do you think you are?!'' He shout at me. ''Okay, I know I'm only a poor ugly nerd. But.... I do have dignity. You have to respect me too!'' I say.

''You make people think you're not gentleman!'' I grab Fany's hand and goes away with Sunye.

~~~

''Jia? Can you send this drink to the table. No. 5?'' I ask her. ''Sure.'' Jia smile. A group of boys come to the cafe. ''Min... The boys want you to take order. Not me. Table No. 8!'' she smile. ''Okay!'' I smile back.

''Yes?'' I can't see their faces because I'm looking at the notebook. ''Oh... This girl, Min. The one who act she's powerful.'' This guy's voice... seems familiar... Joon?! What the heck? ''Oh...'' I shock.