Chapter 4

Can I love you?

Min P.O.V.

''Come on, lets sit with us!'' Joon grab my hand. ''Sorry, I can't. May I take order?'' I ask. ''Min, no one is at 2nd floor except us, see!'' Joon smirk. What the heck is he trying to do?! ''Min, come on!'' He tries to touch my . Suddenly... ''Don't touch her!'' Someone shout. Who is he? ''Who are you?!'' Joon stand.

''I'm sorry if I'm rude. But I give you warning don't touch her!'' ?? said.

He grab my hand and we come downstairs. ''Mmm... Excuse me? Who are you? And thanks for saving me!'' I smile. ''Oh, sorry. I'm Junho, the new owner. My father just give me his cafe to me.'' Junho, my new boss say.

''Oh! I have new boss. Mmm...'' I say. ''Why?'' He smile. Waah~ His smile. Damn... He looks like Bi Rain! Haha! ''Oh, sorry. I gotta go!'' I smile. ''Wait, Min!'' He grab my arm. ''Yes?'' I say. ''Mm... After work, where are you going?'' He ask.

''Oh, gotta go home of course! I'm schooling at expensive school which I got scholarship with a lot of homeworks. If I don't finish it. Maybe, I gotta kick out. And that boy who tries to touch me just now is the owner of the school. Well, his parents!'' I smile.

''Oh, okay!'' He smile. I continue work....

~~~

Time to go home! I grab my bag. ''Min?'' Junho call me. ''Yes?'' I say. ''Erm.. Do you mind me to send you back?'' Junho ask. Min, you're not an easy girl! DUH! ''Sorry, I gotta ride my bicycle. Bye!'' I wave goodbye to him. He just smile.

~~~

Junho P.O.V.

She's just too cute. Her friend, Jia always talk about her. She say that Min has many talents. Is that true? She's kind. I heard that she works at here because of want to help her grandmother. Wow, she's a nice girl.

''I'm home!'' I say. ''Honey! How are you? Erm... Hows cafe?'' My mom ask. ''I'm fine thank you mom. Well, cafe... Urmmm...'' I tell the story to my mom. ''Oh, that girl! Min! Oh, she's a nice girl, you know! Thats good if you protect her from ert boys!'' My mom smile.

''Do you like her?'' My mom can read my mind?! What the.... ''Mom!'' I blush. ''My son is falling in love!'' My mom smile.

''My son is falling in love? With who?'' My father suddenly come. ''Nothing!'' I say. ''With the waitress at the cafe, Min. That good girl!'' My mom say. ''Oh, that girl! She's full with talents!'' My father praise her.

''By the way, how do you know that she is full with talent?'' I ask. ''Junho, her friends tell me.'' My father smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeay! Finish Chapter 4! Introducing, new character: Junho A.K.A Little Bi Rain

Name: Lee Junho

Age: 17

~Kind

~Extremely rich

~Kinda like Min

~Parents- easy going!!