Depresed of sudden relationship.

I need you beside me ! (Hiatus!)

*Jessica's Pov*

"uh,huh,uh......i-i- i gotta go...." i said as i ran off.

I ran to the shady tree behind the building,i sat there.I cried so hard my eyes got red.

I always said to not cry if i don't get the guy,but now i know what it's like to get hurt by a guy.

While i was crying,The new guy in class B came up to me.... I wiped my tears and pretended nothing happened.

"umms yes? "i said to him. "Hello,I'm Donghae and you?"He replied... "it's Jessica" I mummbled.

"Errrrr,Wanna be friends? And not to be a busybody but why are you crying?"Donghae said with a wierd voice.

"umm,sure. But i don't wanna say what happened,it hurts me."I said looking sad.

"ok,no problem ! I don't really mind,just asked because you looked like you've been crying.So can i say a bit about my self?"Donghae replied.

"Ok"i said with a soft voice.

"Well first i'm in class B,i think you already know that.My hobbies are singing&dancing. I also came to this school because my dad and mother came to work here"Donghae said with a smile on his face.

"ummm,should i introduce myself too?"I replied

"sure,go on!"Donghae said with lots of energy.

 

*Donghae's Pov*

I went up to Jessica because she looked beautiful,even if she was crying.

I wanted her to be happy,i felt sad for her.I want to Protect Jessica.

We both introduced ourselves to eachother.

I actually never knew she was the type who like singing and shopping.

My aim now is to make her mine....because i need her beside me.....but does she?

What if she doesn't like me? Who cares....I'll try anyways.

*Onew's Pov*

I saw Jessica run away,she looked like she was going to cry.

i didn't know what i even did....I made a girl cry for no reason....wait does she like me?

It can't be were best friends...There's nothing more right? I feel like she isn't gonna be friends with me.

Since Sangmi came everythings already fallen away...But i love her anyway...At least i have her right?!...

I wanted to go and comfort Jessica but she would tell me to go away....I know that she gets angry & upset easily so

i don't want to hurt her anymore.....I feel like i'm in my own world..

I walked slowly to sangmi who just contiued eating her lunch.when i went over to sit next to her...

she said "whats wrong onew?why are you sad?".

"ohhh,nothing really.....I'm not sad...."i replied. "i thought you were because of your expression.."sangmi replied...

The Bell rang....

"ohh,Bye onew Love you"sangmi said..

"Bye ,I love you twice as much.."i replied trying to be happy she came back to my life..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note...

Hello,It's me SHINeeKeyForever.. I've put Donghae in the story and does love at first sight true...?

I feel sad for Jessica....But i wonder wats gonna happen next?

Well read to find out!Don't forget to comment and subscribe...........

Thankies for Reading!heart