You're So Pretty its A Sin

You're So Pretty It's A Sin

 

There he sat under the ray of the sun, sitting with grace looking down at the window as he sighted. Donghae, was a new student in the school, He was really pretty. Everybody liked him but he just ignored them and left them alone.

Donghae was on his way home. He was walking in the dark alley and felt something following him. He paused for a while and breathed,

"W-who's there? S-show yourself."

He waited but nothing appeared. He continued walking and under a dim of light before he can even make another step a pale guy blocked his way. He was too afraid to look so he just looked down. The man said  ...

"You're so pretty it's a sin"

Then the man pecked Donghae's flawless forehead and ran away. Donghae did not feel scared. He was actually relieved that even if the man liked him that much he stopped himself from doing something bad to him.

The following morning he was walking as he was on his way to school his hand got cold. He was still walking but still concentrated on making his hands warm. He bumped onto someone. He was a guy from his class that he didn't notice before, If he remembers it correctly, his name is Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk just looked down at Donghae and got distracted with his beauty. While looking at Donghae He was removing his hand gloves.

Donghae then said,
"I'm sorry. It's just my hands are cold"

Eunyuk stared at him with a blank face and handed him his Sapphire Blue warm hand gloves. As he walked away, he said...

"Having weather like this a pretty student should've brought gloves."  He said no more words and he just walked.

Donghae got shocked and just wore the gloves. He tried to catch Eunhyuk but he walked too fast.

When Donghae got in class, he sat silently, looked at the gloves, and took a quick glimpse of Eunhyuk. His glimpse got long until something blocked his view. It was a girl asking for his notes for her to copy or maybe she wanted Donghae too. Donghae ignored her, pushed her away, bowed his head, and continued rubbing the gloves. His mind was floating in the air thinking of Eunhyuk.

While Donghae was so focused looking at the gloves he didn't know that Eunhyuk was staring at him secretly for a long time. When he got back to his senses, Eunhyuk bit his lips and turned away from Donghae. Eunhyuk really wanted Donghae but he is afraid of rejection.

That day Donghae went home early and he secretly followed Eunhyuk. At the same alley last night, Eunhyuk stopped and turned back and sighted.

"You know if you're going to follow me you might as well be quiet?

Donghae showed himself and ran to Eunhyuk.

"H-Hyung, I just wanted to give you this."

In addition, he handed Eunhyuk the sapphire blue gloves shyly. Eunhyuk didn't take them and he smiled and wrapped Donghae's shoulders and said.

"You can keep them. There's a great chance you won't forget them tomorrow."

"But aren't your hands cold?"

Eunhyuk grunted, "As long as you have yours warm; mine are warm."

Donghae smiled widely and held Eunhyuk's shoulder. They walked together and told stories to each other. After walking for a while, Donghae said.

“This is my house Hyung. Want to go inside for a while and warm yourself up?"

Eunhyuk smiled a nodded his head willingly.

They both removed their shoes and Donghae the lights && Eunhyuk examined the house. They sat in a soft and wide sofa and Donghae lit the fireplace.

"Where are your parents?"
"At work. They go home very late."
"Oh, is that so? Aren’t you afraid?"
"No. I got used to it. Actually, last night, I saw a man almost your height. He said I was pretty. I didn't get scared. I really got relieved he didn't hurt me. I feel protected. I like him."

Eunhyuk went blank for a while and took a deep breath. He stared at Donghae and was puzzled.

Eunhyuk stared at Donghae as if he wanted to eat him. Finally, Eunhyuk couldn't resist Donghae anymore.

He leaned towards Donghae. As Donghae moved backward. They can both hear their heartbeats skipping. They looked at each other as if they both want each other.

Eunhyuk whispered in his breath and said,
"What if it was me? Would you like me the same way I do?"

Donghae was shocked and nodded.

Finally, they started to kiss. Their lips were glued with each other and they both enjoyed the pleasure. They compassionately kissed and Donghae, for the first time gave himself to Eunyuk. He did what Eunhyuk wanted and enjoyed each other.

It got colder and they stopped. Eunhyuk asked shyly

"Donghae, be mine. You're so pretty and you're causing me to sin. Donghae, I really like you."

Donghae's eyes widen and hugged Eunhyuk.

"I'm already yours. I really like you too."