Our Special Place :]

A Step Off Average

-Yoona's POV-

Donghae oppa dropped me off at the dorm and kissed me on the cheek making me blush hard when he left.

As I unlocked the door and stepped into the dorm all my members rushed to me excitedly.  My face was still red.

SNSD: KKYYYAAAA! YOONA TELL US EVERYTHING!!!

Hyoyeon: Are you two official?

Tiffany: No way I think she likes someone else.

Sooyoung: Do you like him cuz he's got fancy foods?

Jessica: He better be nice to you. If not I got your back.

Taeyeon: Girls she just got home! Let her breathe!

Me: Thank you unnie.

Taeyeon: It's been 3 seconds! Questioning time!

All of them seemed to be talking so fast and loud all at the same time! My head was spinning and my ears hurt. The unnies seemed to be arguing with each other on what questions to ask me so i snuck out the door.  I needed a breather.  I guess they saw me and Donghae outside before.

-End of POV-

All of the SNSD members were shouting at each other in the dorm.  All except the two maknaes.  Yoona snuck out for air and Seohyun was spying on her.

Yoona walked around the busy streets of Seoul (with Seohyun close behind) and remembered something.

[Hmm Donghae said that something happened between me and Taecyeon oppa at the Han River.]

She continued walking until she was at the docks along  the Han River.  She stopped because she heard someone....crying?

Yoona: H-Hello?

The sniffling stopped and she saw a familiar shadow.

Yoona: Are you ok?

The shadow moved and behind a boat was Taecyeon.  His eyes were red crying and his head hung low from shame.

Yoona: Taecyeon oppa?

She sat down next to him patting his back and wiping his tears.

Yoona: Oppa what's wrong?

Taecyeon put his head on her shoulder and they stayed that way for a while until Taecyeon had something to say.

Taecyeon: Yoona...

Yoona turned her head to Taecyeon showing her attention.

Taecyeon: I have to tell you.  Ever since I first met you...you've changed my life. I used to be a failing punk who hardly had any respect.  But ever since you came into my life everything's changed.  I have many more friends, I'm actually doing better than average in school, and I'm more respectful.  You've changed me.  And ever since we first met in the tree, I've loved you.  I was crying before because I saw Donghae confess to you too earlier.  I thought i was too late. Thank you for being here with me tonight.  You don't have to accept my feelings I just wanted to let you know that I'll always be there for you.

Yoona sat next to him in shock.  Two confessions in one night? It was a lot to take in.  Seohyun, who was sitting in the tall grass behind the two was smiling brightly.  She was happy for her unnie.  She could tell that before she had lost her memory, Yoona had fallen deeply in love with Taecyeon too.  Fortunately for Taecyeon, Yoona was gaining her memory back and remembered the special night the two shared.

Yoona: I guess the Han River has really become a special place for us now huh?

Taecyeon: Yeah. -kisses Yoona on the forhead-

Yoona: -smiles- Yes.

Taecyeon: -raises eyebrow- Yes what?

Yoona: I accept your love.

Taecyeon: -turns to Yoona- What?

Yoona hugged Taecyeon tightly and faced him.

Yoona: Oppa before I lost my memory, I really fell for you too. I wanted to be more than just a dongseng to you. So do you accept my feelings oppa?

Taecyeon kisses her passionately with all his love and Yoona finally brought up the courage to kiss back.

Taecyeon: Does that answer your question?

Yoona smiles and the two hug for a long time.

Taecyeon: [Yoona I missed your presance and I will love you forever. I won't let anything happen to you because if something does, it will pain me also. Saranghae Yoona~]

Seohyun: I'm so happy for Yoona unnie. -smiles brightly-

"What are you doing out here Seororo?"

Seohyun's eyes bluge and turn around to see Kyuhyun standing behind her.

Seohyun: -exhales- phew~ oppa it's just you.

Kyuhyun: What do you mean?

Seohyun: I thought one of my unnies caught me -laughs- I'm spying on Yoona unnie and Taecyeon oppa. I think Yoona should be with Taecyeon more than Donghae oppa.

Kyuhyun: I didn't know you were the spying type Seororo XD

Seohyun: Yes I am an evil maknae just like you. -rubs hands together evilly-  By the way, why are you down here tonight?

Kyuhyun: Uh kekeke (nervous laughs) oh you know just out on an evening stroll coughnotstaringatyoucough.

Seohyun: Huh? I didn't catch the last part.

Kyuhyun: Well it's not important I think i should go bye!

Kyuhyun tried running away but tripped on a rock and fell on Seohyun.  His lips crashed on hers accidentally and the two were shocked while rolling down the hill.

Yoona and Taecyeon were hugging at the bottom of the hill but they were facing the river.  Seohyun and Kyuhyun tumbled to where Yoona and Taecyeon were and all four collided and fell into the Han River.

The four surfaced in shock.

All four: What are you doing here?

Yoona: -laughs- I guess this makes this place even more special.

Taecyeon and Yoona laugh and Seohyun and Kyuhyun feel happy for their friends.

"So this is where you guys ran off!"

Leeteuk and Taeyeon yelled.

The four turned around and found the rest of SNSD and 2Super.

Yoona: Ohh we're in trouble.

The other three in the water: Yup

Taecyeon: As long as I'm with you we'll be ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cuz' he's OK Taecyeon XD

sorry for my fail joke

AND im sorry i cant update and havent been updating :(

i have summer school D:

but i will try to update as much as i can

sorry for letting you guys (Taecyoon shippers) down before but there must be a downside in all stories or else they'll be boring (unless people like boring stories....)

Anyway sorry for letting you guys down i will try updating as much as i can!

Thank you readers, commenters, and subscribers!

I know it's almost a month late now but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN!

 yoonhyun4.jpg