The pedo next shop

You are my pedo and mine only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Young Mi's P.O.V~

Another day at work. Hmph... what a boring day. I blame my mum for forcing me and threatening me. She kept all of my credit cards and forbidden my 'ATM' machine (my father) from giving me cash! Well, I'm just a middle class citizen and my father doesn't own a company so the only way to get cash is to work in shopping malls. -sigh- It's so boring! 

But since the day I worked here, there has been this guy that has been going to the toilet every hour! Well, the candy shop that I work is opposite the toilet. But that's not the point! He shows up like every hour. At first, I thought he had a bladder problem so I ignored it but when Sulli, my boss also a really good senior of mine, told me that the guy catch a glimpse of me whenever he goes to the toilet, I got really creeped out! He passes by the shop purposely everytime he leaves the mall. I noticed that he looked in the shop while passing by. Omo,is he a pedo bear!?

'Young Mi-ah! The customer wants to buy something! Stop day dreaming and serve the customer!' Sulli warned me.

I snapped out of my thoughts 'Oh, mianne. I was in my own world just now.' I said to the customer. The customer smiled and asked, 'It's fine. How much is all these?'

'Erm... that'll be 10,000 won.' The customer payed the amount and walked away. 'Thank you and come again!' I said with a smile. But my smile faded away when I saw him again! Omo, he's coming into the shop! When I look closely, he's kind of cute. 

'Welcome to Sulli's Candy Shop. How may I help you?' I greeted him. 'I... I would like a some chocolate cookies.' he said nervously. 'Omo, Min Woo-ah, why are you here? I thought you hated sweets.' Sulli said.

So he's name is Min Woo. But wait, he hates sweets? Then why is he here?  'I.. er... bought these for my co-workers.' he talked nervously. Hmph... such a liar. 'That'll be 15,000 won.' I said. He paid the money. 'Thank you and come again.' I smiled. He smiled at me and complimented me 'You look pretty.' and he walked out of the shop.

Sulli walks over to me. 'He likes you~ I can see it.' she teased me.

I was like seriously!? No way!? It can't be! I swear it's the first time I've talked to him! 'Who is he? How did you know him?' I asked. Since there's no customer around so I'm free to talk to Sulli. 'He once went to my aunt's nursery to help out. I was there too before I opened this shop.  And I ate lunch at his work place almost everyday. So I knew him a little. He's really confident in himself but I noticed just now, he's completely not himself. So I think he likes you~' she said with a grin on her face. 'Seriously? Impossible! How can he like me without actually knowing me?' It's really hard to believe what she said!

 

~Min Woo's P.O.V~

No Min Woo, if you wannt see her just say so!? Why make up some dumb reason like buying cookies for hyungs? Why am I like this?

I walked into the cafe and went into the counter. Jeongmin hyung approached me and asked,'What's with the long face? Anything happened?'

'Aniya.' I said shaking his head. I turn proceeded into turning, facing everyone. 'I bought cookies for you guys!' I announced loudly. 'Jinjayo!? Min Woo-ah, are you sick? Or have you switched bodies with Donghyun hyung?' Hyunseong said in disbelief.

'Whatever as long as we got free food!' Kwangmin exclaimed. I just smiled at them and when to the cashier to shoo Donghyun hyung away as I'm suppose to be the cashier that time. 

'Uri Min Woo-ah, what happen? Where were you just now?' Donghyun hyung asked. 'I went to buy cookies for everyone.' I smiled. He touched my forehead with a worried look on his face. 'Hm... you don't have a fever. What's gotten into you?' he asked. 'Yah, hyung. Why can't I just do something nice for you guys!?' I protest.

Suddenly the door bell jingles, 'Annyeong haseyo~ Welcom to-' I stopped. 'Oh... It's her.' I mumbled. She's here with Sulli. I look at the clock, it's 12. It's lunch time. Sulli noona always come here for her lunch but it's the first time I saw her with noona in here. Omo, they're walking towards me.

'An-Anye-yeong ha-haseyo. C-can I ta-take y-your or-order,' I stuttered. What is wrong with me!? Sulli noona giggles, 'Min Woo-ah, why are you talking like that? Is it because I'm here? Or is it because... Young Mi is here?' she asked with a teasing smile.

'De? I heard someone calling me.' Youngmin walked towards the counter with a blur look. 'Aigoo... uri charismatic pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter