Perfect Husband

Never Too Far Away

Evening ..

 

"Jaejoongie, what's for our dinner?" Yunho asked as he walked to the kitchen and saw Jaejoong cooking.

 

"Spicy fried pork." Jaejoong answered not bothering to look at Yunho.

 

RING RING RING ..

 

"Oh, my phone again." Yunho said as he walked to the living room to answer his phone.

 

"Oh, honey!"

*Hi Honey! What are you doing?*

"Nothing.  I'm just waiting for Jaejoong to finished his cooking and then we'll have our dinner."

*Really?*

"Have you had your dinner?"

*Not yet. I want to eat with you honey. Let's go out.*

"Now?"

*Yeah. Why? Don't you want to have dinner with me?*

"Honey, it's not that. But I promised Jae to have dinner with him here."

*Oh, so you like to eat with him that with me?*

"Hey, honey, don't be --"

 

Yunho was cut off as Ara end the call.

 

"Aish!" Yunho sat on the couch.

 

"I can eat by myself Yun. You can go out with your girlfriend." Jaejoong said as he stood not so far from Yunho.

 

Yunho turned his head to look at him.

 

"But--" Yunho didn't finished his sentence as Jaejoong walk back to the kitchen.

 

He stood up from the couch and followed his best friend.

 

"Jaejoongie~" He said as he wrapped his arms on Jaejoong's waist from the back.

 

"Call her back Yunho. Tell her you'll go out with her."

 

"Are you mad Jae?" Yunho asked as he tightened his hug on his best friend and leaned his head on the smaller man's left shoulder.

 

/I'm hurt Yunho. I'm always hurt./ "No."

 

"Why can't you look at me?"

 

Jaejoong then turned around to face Yunho and looked at him straight in the eyes.

 

"I'm not mad Yunho. You better get ready now." Jaejoong said, faking a smile.

 

"Okay!" Yunho answered smiling then walked back to the living room to get his phone and headed to his bedroom to get changed after giving Ara a call.

 

~~~~~

 

30 minutes have passed since Yunho left. Jaejoong still doesn't eat.

 

"I really wanted to tell him what I feel but I can't." Jaejoong said to himself.

 

After a couple of minutes, he decided to call Junsu.

 

*Oh, Jae! What's up?*

"Junsu, can I live with you there in your house? "

*What?! What's wrong? What happened to your apartment?*

"..."

*Jae, you need to tell me. Did you fight with Yunho?*

"No. I just don't want to live with him anymore."

*Only that reason?*

"I'll pay the rent."

*Aish! There's nothing wrong with that Jae. But please tell me what's happening!*

"Fine! I'll tell you. If you let me live there."

*Okay, okay. When will you move here.*

"Tomorrow after our work."

*Aish! Okay.*

 

After a few more minutes, they ended their conversation. Jaejoong went to his room to fix his things. At 10 o'clock pm, Yunho came home.

 

"Jae?" Yunho called when Jaejoong didn't opened the door for him. Thank God he didn't forget to bring his spare key with him.

 

"Maybe he's already asleep.." Yunho wondered then walked to Jaejoong's bedroom.

 

He turned the doorknob, "He forgot to lock the door again." He smiled.

 

There, he saw his best friend lying in bed, sleeping peacefully. He stepped back and closed the door again. And he went to his own bedroom.

 

~~~~~

 

Jaejoong woke up at the sound of his alarm clock. He turned to his bedside table for the clock and it reads 5:10 am.

 

"Time to get ready for work." He thought.

 

After he took a shower, he headed to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

 

"This will be the last time I'll prepare you a breakfast Yunnie." He thought.

 

At exactly 7 o'clock, he left the house with his personal things.

 

Yunho woke up 15 minutes after Jaejoong left.

 

/yawn/ "Good morning world!" Yunho said in the air cheerfully.

 

After he washed himself in the bathroom, he went to look at Jaejoong's room to see if he's still there.

 

"Oh, he left already." Yunho mumbled.

 

He then walked to the kitchen to see the table with his breakfast, "Aigoo.. Jaejoongie's so sweet!" He said smiling.

 

There, beside his plate, he saw a note.

 

"Yunho,

Good morning! Here's your breakfast. Enjoy!

Please take good care of yourself always, okay?

- Jaejoong"

 

After reading the note, he sat down and started to eat what Jaejoong prepared for him for his breakfast.

 

"This is so delicious! He's gonna be a perfect husband for his soon-to-be-wife." Yunho said smiling while munching the food he stuffed in his mouth.

 


 

 

Ahahaha !! I don't know what to say .. ^^