Fated.. Fated.. Fated..

Just A Kiss...

Actually, Minwoo does have a crush on her, however, Minsoo does not know. They never talked to each other before. Though they always tried to glance over the locker doors to catch a glimpse of their crush, they did not know about their feelings for each other.

It was late in the night, Minwoo was still awake, thinking whether he should befriend this paticular pretty girl, Minsoo and maybe they could date too. He started to write a love letter but to keep himself anonymous. Perhaps he shouldn't reveal himself too early. He grabbed a pen and a piece o paper and started writing in a beautiful cursive font. After bout an hour, he had perfected writing his love letter, It read :

Dearest Minsoo,

Ever since i saw you walking down the halls for the school, i've fallen over heels for you. Please, i can't stop thinking about you, let's be friends. Alright? Maybe you had feelings for me but you had not realised it. Maybe we could also date. Please, i will keep myself anonymous. Do not give up finding me for i am only next to you.

XOXO, anonymous suitor

He then put it in his backpack to slip in into Minsoo's locker. After he's done every nesesary thing needed, he slept soundly, smiling broadly. You should have seen his face. You'll be desperate.

Next Day... ( At the lockers )

Minwoo had already slipped the letter in before Minsoo arrived. Minwo took the chance to befriend her.

' Umm, Hi ! ' Minwoo said, turning to Minsoo.

' My name is No Minwoo and i'm 24. '

' Oh! Nice to meet you. I'm Jung Minsoo. I'm 23. ' Minsoo replied, smiling very broadly like how Minwoo was now and like last night.

' Whatabout going to break together? ' Minwoo asked Minsoo. He was hoping for a positive answer.

' Oh, okay. But my friends'll be there too. See you later. ' And she walked off, ignoring Minwoo. She knew he did not like hanging out with girls he doesn't know.

Minwoo grinded his teeth, pounding his fist on the locker door, he thought : But its only break. Nothing could happen .

And he walked to class. This tine, he picked a seat next to Minsoo. Beside him was a fat, plump girl. She was Kim Hanjoo. Minwoo tried to avoid her, however, she always made him lose his temper. Luckily, Minsoo saw that and stopped Han Joo from making me angry. Han Joo then backed off.

 

Check out the next chapter, The worst break time ever!