2

Pretend

 

“What was that all about?” Key asked.  “Amber and Krystal are making out on the couch and Sica went all overprotective sister, even though she just said Krys only was annoying…” Taemin looked confused “But both Amber noona and Krystal are girls?” “Yes, so what?” Key answered.

“Eumh… isn’t it wrong when two people of the same gender like each other?” Taemin looked embarrassed from saying those words.  “No Taeminie, it’s perfectly fine when two girls like each other, or two boys” Key said in a soft voice. “That is just wrong “Taemins voice sounded annoyed.  Minho stood up and walked out of the room with a sad expression on his face.

 Everyone in the room was silent and when Minho came back he sat down in the sofa and patted on his lap for Yuri to sit on. she obliged and sat down on his lap and he stared to play with her long hair. “Had anyone ever told you that you have nice hair Yuri-ah?”  She smiled and replied; ”Thank you Minho! Actually the only one who had ever said that except from you is Yoona” She turned her head and smiled at her dongsaeng who still looked mad of some reason. Yoona smiled back but it looked forced, like she really wanted to cry.

Onew suddenly started to fangirling and jumping up and down . Everyone gave him a questioning look. “What?” he said and walked out of the room. “Going to by some chicken! See ya  guys later”

Onews P.O.V

I walked out from the SNSD dorm and started to walk down the street. About 50 meters in front of me I saw the world’s most beautiful creature: Park SunYoung, also known as Luna.

Her face lit up with an absolutely stunning smile and waved at me as she saw me and started to walk in my direction. My heart started to beat insanely fast and when she hugged me I swear it stopped for one second. We had been texting the whole day and only five minutes ago she said that she needed to talk to me. “So Luna, why did you want to talk to me?”  I said, trying to not stutter.

“Do you know that Sica unni brooked in in our apartment a half hour ago? However, that is not what I wanted to tell you…” She blushed; she is so adorable when she does that. It’s like; the cutest thing you’ve ever seen multiplied with ten. “Then, what did you really wanted to say?” I could feel the love in my gaze when I looked at her. You love her! Oh, shut up brain! I just like her that’s it. Just admit it already!  How could I possibly love her? I’ve never done something romantic with her, and you have to do that before you know for sure that you love someone, right? Come on Jinki, don’t you remember the trot duet you sang with her?

Flashback

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biJ3vD6LEiE&playnext=1&list=PL57C97D3BBA7C17D1&feature=results_video

After the performance she asked me “oppa! Did I do god?” and I said “yes, you did great” and then I hugged her. Aigoo, I hugged her! She was so warm and I didn’t want to let go. She blushed and said “thank you oppa, you did really well too, I felt like you really meant what you sang”

end of flashback

So, Jinki. Now I think it’s time to admit that you love her! “Okay, okay! I love her” Oh no! I didn’t say that out loud did I? “Love who oppa?”  Aish! Damn you Onew sangtae! “Eum… Chicken?”  I said nervously. She looked at me suspiciously and said “Oppa, just tell me who you like already! I heard you talk to Jonghyun oppa about it after star king, and I’m pretty sure that it’s not chicken!” 

Goodbye Jinki, I leave you on your own now! Kekeke! No brain! You can’t leave me brainless in this situation! Brain? BRAIN!!! I gulped hard and looked at her. “Oppa, why do you seem so nervous? Do I know this special girl?” Aigoo, it’s really hard to think without a brain, I thought about a quick answer. “Eum, yes, she is really cute and I sang whit her once”  I looked at the ground. Great! Now she will figure out that I like her and then she will laugh at my face because why would she like me? She can probably have any guy in Korea, and the rest of the world as well and I’m just a clumsy chicken maniac who loves her.

“Oh! So it’s Sica unni!” Pheuw! She didn’t understand that it’s her that I like! Okay, I’m back, just play along! “Yes I like Jessica, you are smart, Luna!” her smile faded a bit, could it possible mean that… No, no way that she likes me! She is just tiered, yes, that’s it. “oh. Yes I understand why you like her… she is such a talented and pretty girl… um… I have to go home now oppa, before she kills Amber, goodbye” she walked away. “Wait Luna! What did you want to tell me?”   She turned around and said “it was just… nothing oppa. Goodbye”

 

/AN/

 

Is my story ok so far? I’m actually surprised that I even have comments and subscribes! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Hehe… 
So now on to the reason why my grammar and spelling
1. English is not my native language (I’m from Sweden ^.^)
2. My only proof-readers are word and Google translate…
3. This is my first English story of any kind (not just my first fanfic)
4. I’m still a teenager so I have a lot to learn (especially about grammar(buhu i don't want to study  '-.-))