The Intro?

The Other Side of Me

The Super Junior M members stared at the three girls that newly entered the club. The first one wore a white hoodie shirt that reached her thighs and dark blue denim shorts. She wore silver sandals and matching silver headphones. She had straight cut bangs and mid-leng hair that reached her shoulders. Her eyes glistened under the disco lights showing her bloddy red eyes.

 

Behinda her stood a girl around the same age as her. She wore a brown shirt and white shorts. She had high heels that glittered with gold glitters. She wore dangling earings and some banggles on her wrist. She had long layerd and evenly cut bangs.

 

The last one seemed a bit younger then her other friends. Maybe even underaged to be here? She wore a dirty yellow shirt and leggings. She wore black heels and a silver charmed anklet on her ankle.  Her hair was half tied. She had long layered hair and hair and evenly cutted bangs.

 


The 7 superstars couldnt help but let a smirk appear on their faces. They watched as the three girls slightly danced towards the bar counter.

 

A waitress suddenly stopped at their table and traced the members gazes all the way to the bar counter where only the 3 girls were sitting. She laughed a little which caused the members to look at her instead. "Those three are regulars. They come around here to hangout sometimes..." And surprisingly, she spoke it in Korean.