Two: My Girlfriend's Ultimate Bias [Part 1/2]

Suho Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: You owned a very famous fansite for Baekhyun. He’s always been your favourite member even before you got together with your current boyfriend Suho. He who has been very understanding and tolerable, knowing your ‘love’ for his fellow member is purely platonic and it can’t be compared by what you and him have.

Genre: Romance

 

================================================================================================

“Gaaaaah!” You giggled as you typed manically over the keyboards, chatting with your fellow Baekhyun bias friends. You’ve always been a fangirl, of EXO, that is. And then you have this deepest secret that even your closest fandom friends don’t even know of: it’s that one of the members is your boyfriend. It was none other than EXO-K leader Suho!

From other fans’ perspective, they’ve known you as the “ultimate-hardcore-Baekhyun-bias unnie’. The fansite you made for him was the biggest and most popular among his fanbases, both among Korean fans and international fans. Of course, you’re good friends with Baekhyun in real life. How could you not? EXO-K members know you very well because of Suho. And no, you’re not using Suho just to get close to Baekhyun. Your ‘fangirl life’ is totally different from your ‘real life’ life.

So right now, your ‘fangirl’ mode is on.

You’ve just came from SM TOWN concert. While it was exhausting, you know that it’s part of you being a fansite master. You have to take incredible photos of Baekhyun to maintain your ranking among Baekhyun fans’ most favourite site.

“Eonnie! Upload your photos faster, okay? Eeeeeep I’m so excited!” Your friend said via chat.

“Of course! I’m on the process of editing and doing finishing touches now!” You replied. And of course, you also took a crazy amount of Suho’s photos. He’s your boyfriend, why wouldn’t you take photos of him? Although you know that it might make him feel a little embarrass, you never told him that aside from taking Baekhyun photos, you have enough photos of him to make another Suho fansite. But no, he said it’s enough that 1 fansite is occupying your time away from him.

You sighed, as you stared at Suho’s photos on your screen. You love him so much, and yes, you love him more than Baekhyun.

Ah speaking of Suho, he said he’ll be spending the night in your apartment tonight. And so while waiting for him, you settled comfortably in front of your laptop, editing and putting watermarks on your Baekhyun photos.

“Jagiya, I’m here.” You heard Suho’s voice from the hallway living room.

“Omo!” You quickly jumped off your chair and dashed outside your room. You saw him putting down his duffel bag beside the couch. He looks beyond exhausted. But his face lit up when he saw you jogging to him. You’re always his favourite part of the day.

“Oh, baby, I missed you so much,” He murmured, as he pulled you tightly in his arms. He was hugging you so tight, that you can barely breathe. You laughed, and kissed him on the neck, while he continuously nuzzled on your hair.

“Have you eaten? I can cook something quick for you.” You said, when he finally let you go.

“We ate after the concert.” He said, as he followed you towards the kitchen dining area.

“Did you have fun?” He asked you, wrapping his arms around your waist, as you opened the fridge to take out the red velvet cake you have from yesterday.

“Of course! It was awesome! You guys were all great!” You beamed, before you faced him and wrapped your own arms around him. “You, my Joonmyun was awesome up there.” You whispered ily at him, teasing him.

He gave you ‘that’ smile that you’ve always been so crazy about. But before you could even get lost again at the ‘feels’ he’s giving you right now, you broke eye contact with him, and led him towards the table.

“Eat first, and then we should let you get rest, since you look so beat.” You told him. He sighed, not wanting to let go of you yet, but nevertheless, sat down and ate the cake with you.

“Did you manage to take a photo of Baekhyun holding your fansite towel?” He asked.

“YES!” You excitedly beamed. “Thank you so much baby. Thank you! I love you!” You leaned forward and kissed him on the nose. He laughed, and pointed to his slightly pouting lips. You chuckled and kissed his lips too.

About 2 nights ago, Suho had found a stock of your Baekhyun cheering towels in your room. He asked what those towels are for, and you told him it’s for the fans to hold while concert. After making a cute rant about how you make towels for Baekhyun, but you don’t make one for him, with much coaxing and sweet kisses, he finally let you off. He even offered to take a couple for Baekhyun to sign on it, and for him to hold on the concert, so you can take a fan photo of it.

“Oh, and Baekhyun also said thank you for the gift. Did you give him anything?” He raised an eyebrow. Suho’s not usually the jealous type of boyfriend. But aside from being a hyung and leader to s, he’s also a man. He’s your boyfriend, and like any other boyfriends, he can get jealous too.

“Oh,” You looked down, hiding a smile.

“Did you give them to him on your own?” Suho pressed. You never asked nor use Suho for your fandom activities. Well, if he volunteers, you take the offer. But not once did you ask him if you can give this or that to Baekhyun or something.

“No! Of course not,” You said, surprised a bit at how different Suho’s tone when he asked you that.

“Remember when you went to L.A. for KCON event? We have staff from other countries too, and since they’re going to the KCON event, we just send them money---“

“Wait, what? You send them money?” Suho has totally stopped eating and glared at you. You know that Suho has issues with money and spending them rashly and mindlessly totally irks him. He had let you off with those towels, when you told him they were pre-sold, meaning, you get the buyers’ money first before placing towel orders to the producers.

“Well, y-yeah. Joonmyun, it was nothing! And it’s just not mine. It’s for Baekhyun’s—“

He shook his head and turned to leave. “Wait, wait! Joonmyun, those were for Baekhyun’s birthday. Some of the money was from the fansite’s funds,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter