Twinkle Part 2

Twinkle

INSIDE THE DRESSING ROOM

Manager: Here are fangifts! So many sent them over.

Tiffany: WAH! I love them they’re all pink. Awesome!

Taeyeon: I love all the fans! The kids are so thoughtful. Good thing, those rich men stopped giving me gifts.

Seohyun: Unnie, why are you so annoyed by your suitors?  You can just pick one.

Taeyeon: It’s not that. Even if there are so many guys who like me. So many fangirls screaming for me. So many kids idolizing me, there’s still this one guy who I like to like me but doesn’t.

Seohyun: Wae? Who is it Unnie?

Tiffany: ! (She immediately covered as she too was surprised at what she said.) I mean him? He’s way too old for you, Taeyeon)

Seohyun: OMMO UNNIE! (She was frowning at Tiffany because of her sudden profanity)

Tiffany: SO, SINCE WHEN? (Having dominance in her voice.)

Taeyeon: (Looks confused) I don’t know? Wait! Remember during the Mnet Choice Awards, when the Suju oppas were with us?

Seohyun: NAE UNNIE!

Taeyeon: LeeTeuk… (thinking deeply) When he smiled at me, I just felt my heart…(she held her heart with her fist)

Tiffany was looking at her intently waiting for her to continue. But the maknae who Seohyun immedietly wants answers to all the problems in the world said…

Seohyun: What unnie, what?

Taeyeon: …my heart (The dork Taeyeon thought of joking about her feelings she then sang her high part in “The Boys” with the lyrics “My heart….ahhhhhh!”) It’s just that it’s thumping, fluttering, and jumping…I dunno maknae, someday you’ll understand. AHHH! Do you know the feeling when we first debuted?

Seohyun: NAE UNNIE! NAE!

Taeyeon: It’s like that, but this one is stronger.

Tiffany: !

Taeyeon: You keep on cursing! (She said jokingly with her witty ahjumma voice)

Tiffany: Sorry, Taeng. Actually Leeteuk oppa looks old without wearing BB Cream and eyeliner…

Seohyun: Unnie, you’re so bad.

Tiffany: Seo, let me finish first. Yeah, he’s charming and all, and his dimples are…

Taeyeon: Captivating (She looked up while looking at the ceiling)

But for Tiffany and Seohyun, she seemed like she was looking at the sky. They were just stunned at her dreamy face.

Tiffany: YAH!!! (Waking her bestfriend from her day dream)

Taeyeon shrugged from her seat and looked at her with a bit confusion.

Taeyeon: (Looks at her two members and opens her arms wide) Seems like I need a hug from my two members.

The two approached her and they group hugged. Taeyeon remembered moments when all nine of Girls’ Generation hugged every successful concert. She jokes about introducing themselves to finally break the hug.

Taeyeon: Chigumeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Seohyun: So unnie, when will you confess to Leeteuk-oppa?

Taeyeon: (Rubs Seo’s hair like a baby) YAH! Why will I do such a thing?

Tiffany laughs so hard, of course showing off her eye smile.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The three of them all looked shocked when he entered.

Leeteuk: Taeng, Fany, Seo, seems like you’ve seen a ghost? Eh? I think I heard my name.

Tiffany: (Immediately responds as she is SNSD’s spokesperson, as Leeteuk is to Super Junior) Yes, oppa,

we were actually talking about you. (She though that it would be obvious if they panicked and denied.)

Seohyun looked bothered as she was the one who mentioned his name. Taeyeon was looking at her with a look that’s putting the blame on her in a jokingly manner.

Leeteuk: What? What about me?

Seohyun: Leeteuk-shi, do you like Taeyeon unnie?

Tiffany gave her the “you’re not supposed to say that” look. Taeyeon showed off her wide puppy eyes while covering .

Seohyun: Because you seem to like our Unnie! Of course we should know. You should ask us first before stealing our leader from us.

Taeyeon: Seo…(She tried to stop her by speaking softly)

Seohyun: When you congratulate us, you hug all the members, but you hug Taeyeon-unnie tighter. You shake hands with us, but you seem to hold and press her hands more. You have dimples, but you smile at her even wider. NOW TELL US OPPA, DO YOU LIKE UNNIE?

Leeteuk: (He was hesitant, but he feels his emotions bursting) NAE! I LOVE TAEYEON! (He said it with loudly and with conviction) (He then looks at Taeyeon after looking at Seohyun and Tiffany.) Kim Taeyeon, saranghae. (He said it sweetly and nods, assuring her of his feelings for her)

Taeyeon opened wide open because of shock.

Leeteuk: (He then continues answering Seohyun) Seohyun, as leaders, we should be good role models to you guys.

(Taeyeon nods while hearing this)

If we like each other, it doesn’t mean that we can be together. It’s not as easy as you think. Especially for us, idols. You know that.

Seohyun: Ne, I don’t think it’s the right time for us to have a boyfriend, but it’s different fot Taeyeon-unnie…

Before she finishes, Tiffany took hold of her hand, to excuse themselves. Taeyeon placed her hands sideward, signalling them not to leave her.

Taeyeon: It’s okay.

Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon. He wanted to tell her his feelings. If only they can be together. Taeyeon understood what he wanted to say, through the look of his eyes.

He bowed to Taeyeon, then Tiffany and Seohyun. He waved at Taeyeon before he closed the door.

When TaeTiSeo was left the dressing room, Taeyeon was surprise to see Leeteuk on the floor, few meters from the door. She approached him, as Tiffany and Seohyun stood behind her.

Taeyeon: Leeteuk-sshi..

She saw him crying. He stood up and went forward. Taeyeon looked worried.

He slightly raised his arms, hesitant to touch her. His arms finally approached her back gently and then he hugged her.

Seohyun and Tiffany slowly walked towards their van.

He placed his right hand on her face, and pecked her gently on the lips. When she did not let go, he kissed her more until his lips entered slowly.

When he wanted to kiss her more with his tongue, she kissed him deeply, then let go of his kiss.

Taeyeon looked down and covered her lips with her hand.

Leeteuk was smiling when he held her chin to raise her face towards his.

Leeteuk: You’re cute. Your lips taste sweet.

Taeyeon: It’s because of the…      the lipstick, it’s like uhm…. Cherry I think…

Leeteuk held her face again, reaching for a kiss. But Taeyeon held his hands to stop him.

Leeteuk: Why? Does this not mean anything to you?

Taeyeon: Maybe not now. But someday…

Leeteuk tapped her head and brushed through her hair.

Taeyeon: LEETEUK, STOP IT!

Leeteuk: Why? Don’t you like it? I thought you love me? I love you too, Taeyeon!

Taeyeon: Why did you kiss me? It’s supposed to be on our Wedding Day!

Leeteuk just laughed at her cuteness.

Leeteuk: Don’t worry I’ll marry you…SOMEDAY. I won’t get away with you because you Twinkle no matter where you are.