Twinkle Part 1

Twinkle

“Twinkle” by Girls’ Generation-TaeTiSeo

I want to look good for you
I want to be prettier and twinkle
Why are you the only one who doesn’t know my true value?

Even if I hide it, I twinkle – what to do?
It catches the eye instantly
Even if I’m covered with a veil
I obviously twinkle

You’re so calm, you’re so arrogant
There is an endless line up of those who want me
Unbelievably, you’re so indifferent
I’m a fallen star from the sky

TWINKLE

A STORY OF A FAMOUS STAR LIKED BY EVERYONE EXCEPT THE GUY THAT SHE LIKES

Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun, collectively known as Girls’ Generation’s first subgroup TaeTiSeo, had just wrapped up their KBS Music Bank recording. Finally, they can go home and rest after the long day.

Before Taeyeon opened the car door, she waved to her fans first. She saw a lot of people carrying large signs of “WE LOVE TAEYEON”. As she stepped inside and sat down, she opened the window and waved at them again. She mouthed the words, “Saranghae”, then finally the car pulled off.

She gets teary eyed as she remembers the fans. She was very thankful for all the love and support they have for her and SNSD. Everyone loves Girls’ Generation and Taeyeon. There are countless girls wanting to be thier friend, and countless guys wanting to be their girlfriend. But what she does not understand is that the guy, whom she likes the most does not like her?

She was so bothered by the fact, that she wanted to speak to him right now. She did not bother to think about the pros and cons. What was important was for her to show her feelings.

Tiffany and Seohyun already stepped out of the van.

Tiffany: Taeng, aren’t you coming out?

Taeyeon: Oh, yeah!

When Seohyun and Tiffany were going to the gates, Taeyeon alarmed her Mercedes Benz and opened the door.

Seohyun: Unnie, where are you going?

Taeyeon: I have to run some errands. I’ll be quick! I’m just dropping by the SM Ent office.

Tiffany and Seohyun wondered why Taeyeon was rushing to leave.

As she parked, she saw Leeteuk going to his car. She knew that he waits for all the Super Juniors to leave before he goes. She was sure Leeteuk was the only one there. She stepped out of the car, and followed Leeteuk.

When he was finally in the driver’s seat, he saw Taeyeon waving at the window of the passanger’s seat in front. He unlocked the door and Taeyeon entered. She’s now sitting beside him.

Taeyeon: Oppa! Saranghae! (She did the V-sign and various aegyo’s)

Leeteuk was shocked at her confession.

Leeteuk: What are you doing here? You must me tired from your activities. You must get home.

Taeyeon sang the lines from their song

I want to look good for you
I want to be prettier and twinkle
Why are you the only one who doesn’t know my true value?

Leeteuk: You’re pretty, Taeyeon.

She continued singing.

Even if I hide it, I twinkle – what to do?
It catches the eye instantly
Even if I’m covered with a veil
I obviously twinkle

Leeteuk: You’re funny. (He pinches her cheeks.)

Taeyeon continues.

You’re so calm, you’re so arrogant
There is an endless line up of those who want me
Unbelievably, you’re so indifferent
I’m a fallen star from the sky

 

Leeteuk: So many guys like you. So why me? Taeng…

Taeyeon: So what’s you’re answer?

Leeteuk: To what?

Taeyeon: YAH! I said I love you.

Leeteuk:  That’s not even a question, so I don’t have an answer.

Taeyeon: Do you love me too?

Before he could answer, she stepped out of his car. She knows its’s okay, she won’t cry. She just wiped the tears in her eyes.