3 Chapter

I Love you, NERD...Can't you see it!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lee______ Pov.:

aarrghhjkkkklk...SEHUN, you again....y-you IDIOT!

Mr.Song (your Art teacher): " Miss Lee! You can talk!"

Ejjj.jj Mr.TEACHER of course I can !...if not I wouln't attened this school.

Mr.Song: "MISS LEE???!"

i jumped a bit at the sudden sound of MR.Song in front of me!

Me:"Yes! I Can!"

---Everybody gasped---

And soon Everyone were talking like a mess.

So it was like:

"Did you heard that, she talk ...she can talk and s-she just spoke again!!!",a guy said to the other one.

"Wow...pretty face, nice voice! At first I thought she was mute and deaf...but looks like I'm wrong!",spoke the boy with brown  hair.

"Oh ...Please she is nothing speacial!", a girl said out of jealousness.

"Come one, Susane you're just jealous of her,because she is prettier than you and have a nice voice!",the other boy next to her defend me.

 

Hahaha in you're face chicken chick.  What's her name again Mimi...urghh I want to puke Mimi lol.

 

Sehun Pov.:

Jjang...that a first step,she spoke!" Now she has to talk to me :D

I was about to say something,but like always it must be disturbed by someone(well for now it's MR.SOooong).

"Miss Lee,eventhought I'm Happy that you finally speak...but I still have to do my Job as teacher and give you dettention for disturbing my lesson,so you understand me, right?!",Mr.Song said with really soft voice.

She than nodded her head toward the teacher,then turned her head to gave me, her famous icy stares.

I gulped.

"Hehehe" I laught and smiled awkward at her!

"OH SEHUN...YOU TOO GET DETTENTION, For MAKING MISS LEE LAUGHT AND DISTURBING MY LESSON!", Mr. Song screamed his lung off...OMMONA this is scrary!

But the following thing scared me the most...180 degrees turn from his mood swing!

"But well since you made her speak,so I could be able to hear her for the first time of my life! You two have dettention for just today and not the whole week, after this lesson you two come to me...I will tell you, what you have to do as dettention.!",He said with quiet happy voice.

EWWWW he's a weirdooooooo.

Me: "NAE~~~ Mr.Song! Thank you!"

I flashed him a smile. 

 

KRRRRRRRRRRRRKRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG

The signal of the end, of the last lesson, of the day!

While the other student were rushing out of the class, I sat there straching my body lazily.

 

No one Pov.:

As the last student left the class....Mr.Song called the both of you and Sehun to the front where is desk was. You guys went there and waiting the teacher to speak up, what you have to do for your dettention.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter