School Day(day 1)

IM IN LOVE

 

 
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b483/yoonaangel07/duk.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
kringgggg.....
 
 
hmmmm....oh it's already 6:00 am, i need to fixed my things...
oh!! ji,ji....wake up it's already morning...get up now... fixed your things now...
i need to go to the bathroom....yuri said..
 
tsk..fine ...jiyong said while fixing his things...
 
after 10 minutes yuri came out of her room, with her bag..
ji!! hurry up...come here to the kitchen and eat your food....yuri shouted
ok just wait a minute..im still here in the bathroom...jiyong shouted
ok then just hurry ok....??yuri said
yes.. im done now...im coming down now....jiyong said again...
while jiyong is eating his breakfast..suddenly , someones knocking at the door....
wait i'm coming...after she open the door, she saw taeyang with his uniform on...
oh.!! taeyang-sshi,what are youn doing here??
uhmmm...im going to school today...oh i see...how about you? taeyang ask..
well,, im going to school too with ji...oh,but where is he now...??oh he's in the kitchen...
...oh no!!! we're gonna be late ..ji hurry up...taeyang oppa is here too..
ok...im coming....jiyong said while running...
soooo,,,are we going to school now?? taeyang ask..
yes!!come on....hurry...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
after 15 minutes they arrive on their school..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
while they we're coming out of the car,everyone's looking at them and whispering...
uhmmm,,why are they looking at us..??yuri ask ji and taeyang..
i don't know maybe because we're handsome...jiyong said while smiling
neh!!handsome....i don't think so...
hey!! stop it already lets go in....
 
 
 
 
 
while their walking at the hallway...a group of girls are smiling and whispering..
hey guys...look at those two boys they're so cute and cool...said girl 3
 
 
 
yes!!! girl 1 agree...
and look that one guy he's so cool even if he looks like a badboy...yes i agree....said the girl 2
and look that other one guy he's so hunk...and his eyes...oh my god!! they are soooo handsome...i bet they're gonna be the next hearthrob in our school....yes!!!!!all of the girls agree...
 
 
 
 
but wait ...all of them stop...why?ask the girl 3, whose that girl that the two handsome guys  talking to...
uhmm..i don't know,maybe she's the friend of one of the two guys...girl 2 said,well maybe you're right...and i hope she's not the one whose going to ruin my plan..girl 3 said...
ok let's go now to our room...girl 1 said..
 
 
 
 
...hey!! ji what's room is yours?yuri ask
uhmm,it's room 207,,jiyong replied..how about you?he ask..oh we're same room...yuri said..
how about you taeyang-sshi? room 207 ...taeyang said,,,so we're going to be classmates...yes!!!yuri said while smiling..
you're so cute,yul..taeyang said on himself...
sooo ...come on let's go to our room know...taeyang said..
.ok then, let's go...yuri and jiyong said..
 
 
 
 
 
 
after 3 minutes of walking just to find their room..at last they arrived..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
annyeonghasseo...Ms.Kim
hello class...ok...now...let..suddenly she stop..
 
 
oh..so you're the three students that come from state?? Ms.Kim ask
 
yes....all of them said..
ok..then just wait here...im going to call you for a minute,is that ok?Ms.Kim said..
 
 deh..yuri said..
 
 
 
 
 
ok.... goodmorning everyone..
goodmorning Ms.Kim..
 
 
 
 
 
ok class we have  a new student that come fron the state...ok they will introduce themselves now...
ok,, you 3 come in now and introduce yourselves.
 
 
 
 
 
annyeonghasseo, Im Kwon Yuri, immida
annyeonghasseo,Im Dong Young Bae, call me,Taeyang ,nice to meet you all
Im Kwon Jiyong
 
 
 
ok..now the 3 of you find a place to seat..
kamsahamnida...yuri said
 
 
 
 
ok now class let's start our lesson for today...
(while dicussing their lesson....)
 
 
 
 
 
annyeonghasseo, Im Siwon, nice to meet you..
annyeonghasseo, Im..before yuri finish her talking,donghae cut her words.
i know you, Kwon Yuri...
 
 
 
 
Mr. Siwon...!!!! listen to our topic..y-yes mam....
yuri smiled....
 
 
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
oh, and before i forgot, Mr. Leeteuk, tour them around ,ok..yes, mam..
 
then suddenly the bell rang....yes!!! it's recess time....the student shouted..
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
 
 
uhmm..ok,let's go ,im going to tour  all of you in this school...
huh!! no need ,we can do it on ourselves..jiyong said
yah!! ji,, shut your mouth ok..it's our first time here at this school..so be good..
what??? iwhat's wrong..jiyong ask..
whatever,, ji... yuri protested..
sorry bout that, don't mind him,,,it's ok...is he your brother? leeteuk ask
yes,,,yuri reply..
 
 
 
 
 
ok ,so let's go..leeteuk ask....ok..let's go then..yuri said....
ok,,this is our  library school.....
this is our gym.....oh...it's huge ,right taeyang oppa..yuri ask...
yes,,it's very huge....
uhmm,guys i think i need to go now ,i have something to do,,please excuse me..leeteuk said in a hurry..
ok then, you can go now..thanks a lot..yuri and taeyang said...goodbye..
 
 
 
 
hey... come on let's it, im hungry ..jiyong said..
ok..let's go to the canteen...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
at the canteen......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
while yuri, jiyong, and taeyang is eating..
two girls go to their table and ask what are they're names...
annyeonghasseo, Im Jessica Jung and this is my friend Tiffany Hwang..nice to meet you...
annyeonghasseo, Im Kwon Yuri and this is my brother Kwon Jiyong and his bestfriend Taeyang...nice to meet you,taeyang and yuri said...
yah!!! ji, you want to say something...??? yuri said
jiyong faced them and bow...
ahmm..just don't mind him ok...
 
 
 
 
ahmm.ok see you later...goodbye...jessica and tiffany said
bye...yuri waved her hand..
 
 
 
 
ok...now let's go to our next room for our another subject..ok..let's go..taeyang replied
 
 
 
ok ,now it's room 301..
 
 
 
let's come in...yuri said
when they're walking near the door,3 students in room 301 shout, girls look whose coming in our room...
it's them, oh my god ,i need to know what are the names of those 2 cute guys...girl 1 said.... me too,i want to know they're names too..
 then,,yuri,jiyong,taeyang came into the room and seat at the back..
 
 
 
 
 
after 1 minute..the girl 1 come to yuri,taeyang, and jiyong..
hi,,im Park Bom(girl 3),and this is my friends..(Bom call her 2 friends.).this is CL(girl 2) and Minzy(gilr 1)....hello nice to meet you..
hi...Im Taeyang and this is Kwon Jiyong, bestfriend and this is Kwon Yuri, Jiyong's sister...hi,,Yuri said with a smile on her face..
 
 
 
 
 
3 minutes later.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
good morning class...
goodmorning mam...
 
 
 
 
 
 
ok, i have an announcement..i can't teach you right know,because i have something to do....but before i leave..
where's the 3 students that come from states?...the teacher ask..
Yuri raised her hand..ok then,the three of you come forward and introduce yourselves to the class..
Yuri and Taeyang stand,left Jiyong on the chair,,but Yuri saw Jyong still seating , Yuri walk towards Jiyong..
yah!! Ji, let's go,, Yuri whisper to Jiyong's ears..
Jiyong look at Yuri with a bad look in his eyes... and then Jiyong stand..
 
 
 
 
 
hello,Im Kwon Yuri,
hello, Im Dong Young Bae,call me Taeyang,
Im Kwon Jiyong.
 
 
 
 
alright now...im leaving now.. you can go home now...see all of you tomorrow...gudbye..
gudbye mam........
 
 
Jiyong, remain walking to get to the car....
what's wrong with him??? taeyang ask...
i don't know....yuri reply
 
 
well then let's go home...im tired...taeyang said..
yeah...you're right ,im tired too...
i wish my bestfriend was here.....
 
after reaching to their car...they open the door and saw.....
they saw Jiyong sleeping ...
hmmm...he's really tired...taeyang said while smiling..
 
 
 
 
 
yeah,you're right..yuri said with a smile on her face...
 
 
 
 
 
 
after 15 minutes they arrived at their house...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ji, we're here,,wake up...
 
 
Jiyong ,open his eyes and go to his room..
well, i guess , im going home now.....taeyang said..
w-wait, w-why don't you eat here..yuri ask
nah.... i think i need to go home now...hmmm maybe next time ..ok .bye..taeyang waved his hand and leave 
bye,, take care...yuri waved her hand ..
 
 
after eating...Jiyong and Yuri , came to their bed and sleep....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
...,,guys ,sorry if my one of my words are wrong....and sorry for the short chapter...i hope you understand....