Final

♡ His Confession ♡

 

 
"I like you."
 
The words came out of his mouth at last and he couldn't be happier having said them. She blinked at him, and then again, and then again before pointing to herself in shock.
 
"M-me?" She asked, not processing completely what was going on. The boy's smile widened, nodding as he answered her question.
 
"Yes, you, Song Haneul, I like you." He said brightly, staring down into her widened eyes.
 
"B-bwoh?! Yah, Doojoon-oppa, I-I think you're mistaken. You couldn't possibly like me!" Haneul said, taking a step back from Doojoon to distance herself from him.
 
Doojoon frowned at both the statement and her actions. "B-But, I'm not mistaken. I do like you. Why is that so hard to believe?" He said. The wind gushed past the two of them as they stood outside in the park. In broad daylight, it was surprising that they were the only ones there.
 
If it was even possible, Haneul's eyes grew wider. " Because-Because what could you possibly like in me??" She asked, voicing out her thoughts. Her heart was racing and Doojoon noticed the faint blush on her cheeks as she refused to look at him.
 
"I'm short, not the brightest student in the school, and I'm not even pretty compared to half the school's population. And what about Hyuna or Gina? I thought you were dating one of them!" 
 
Doojoon smiled bitterly at her as he crossed his arms. "So you've been paying attention to me?" Haneul opened to object but he beat her to it. "Pabo, Hyuna is going out with Hyunseung, I just helped them get together. And Gina is my cousin."
 
Haneul shut at his words, pondering over his words and feeling like an idiot. "Okay fine, but that doesn't answer my original question." She said. 
 
Doojoon sighed as he rolled his eyes, stepping closer to Haneul. Haneul gulped at the closeness but didn't move, afraid of messing up what he was about to say.
 
"I like how short you are; It makes me feel like I can protect you or something. Sure you may not be the smarted person out there but neither am I and I'm pretty sure you're a lot smarter than I am." Haneul rolled her eyes at this but didn't say anything. 
 
"And lastly, whoever told you that you weren't pretty needs to be hit by a bus. I-I think that you are really pretty." Doojoon said, blushing at his own remark. Haneul blushed also, looking down to avoid his eyes.
 
He cleared his throat, taking a step back to give her some room to breathe as he realized how close he was to her. "I, uh, I just wanted to let you know that I like you and that... I won't give up! I will fight for you if I have too!" Doojoon said, blushing madly but holding up his hand in a 'fighting' form.
 
Haneul giggled. "T-that's very sweet of you, Sunbae, but you don't have to do that because I-I like you too." She said, mumbling the last part. 
 
Doojoon's jaw dropped as he stared at her wide eyed. "CHINCHA?! Woohoo!" He roared happily, clapping loudly.
 
Haneul giggled again at his childish behavior. "Aigoo, calm down." Doojoon stopped mid-air in his celebrating, reddening at what he was doing.
 
Doojoon coughed awkwardly, looking at Haneul from the corner of his eye before standing properly before her. "Okay so, err, would you like to go watch a movie with me this weekend?" He asked hestaintly.
 
Haneul pretended to think, her hand on her chin. Doojoon watched her with an anxious expression. "Hmm this weekend?" She said to herself with amusement as she looked at Doojoon from the corner of her eye. Haneul nearly laughed out loud at the expression on his face.
 
"Yeah sure." She said, giving Doojoon her signature eye smile. He smiled brightly at her before embracing her into a big bear hug.
 
Haneul blinked, her cheeks red from blushing so much but she eventually hugged him back. Doojoon released her, throwing a fist pump into the air.
 
"Guys, she said yes!!!!" He said loudly. Haneul starred dumbfounded at Doojoon before Dongwoon, Kikwang, Junhyung, Yoseob, and Hyunseung popped themselves out from behind the bushes. 
 
They all came over and slapped Doojoon's back. "Wahh, hyung you are so mushy!" Yoseob said as the rest of BEAST crowded around Haneul and Doojoon. Haneul subconciously moved closer to Doojoon, staring up at the guys who she had seen all the time at school but had never talked to.
 
"Yay! Congrats sister-in-law!"Dongwoon said, showing Doojoon and Haneul his innocent eyes.
 
Haneul's cheeks reddened, burying her face into Doojoon's chest, who smacked Dongwoon. "Yah! We haven't even gotten to that step yet!" 
 
Haneul looked up at Doojoon, raising her eyebrow at him. "Yet? What is that supposed to mean?" 
 
Doojoon smiled shyly at her as the rest of BEAST simply "OOHHHH!"-ed at Haneul's quesiton.  
 
"Well duh I'm gonna marry you, is that even questionable?" He said, smirking down at her. Haneul giggled, punching his arm before running away from him. 
 
"You can't just make an assumption like that, oppa!" She yelled, running as fast as she could away from him.
 
Doojoon sprinted to her, thankful for his soccer running skills and catch her in no time. He back hugged her, sweeping her off her feet and spinning her around a couple time, causing Haneul to giggle uncontrolable.
 
Yoseob frowned at the sight. Junhyung noticed and placed his arm around Yoseob's shoulder. "Why the frown, man?"
 
Yoseob frowned even deeper. "Pfft, I'm the only one in the group that doesnt' have a girlfriend now..."
 
Dongwoon skipped over to them, also placing his arm around Yoseob's shoulder. "That's not true, hyung! I'm still single!" Yoseob rolled his eyes. 
 
"For now, yes. But don't you like that Bang Sora girl?" He asked, looking up at Dongwoon.
 
Donwoon's eyes widened, clasping a hand over Yoseob's mouth. "Not so loud! Haneul-ssi is friends with her!"
 
"Pfft, whatever maknae, I'm pretty sure Haneul already knows." Junhyung said, using his chin to point at Haneul and Doojoon, who were now walking hand in hand back to them.
 
Haneul smiled at Dongwoon. "Oppa! Want me to set you up with Sora? Ohh, we could double date!" She said, smiling brightly at the boys before looking at Doojoon.
 
Dongwoon groaned, rubbing his eyes. "Oh god, not you too.."
 
 

Author's Note:

.... This is how you know my writing skills have gone waaaaaaay down the drain TT^TT Sorry if it haha