...

Rose Among Thorns [Hiatus]

-Heera-

For such a long time, I didn't get to eat mouth-watering treats just like this Oreo Ice Cream cake. It's really a delightful treat. Not only that I like how it's sweet, I also love to eat those Oreo Cookie toppings. It really melt inside my mouth. 

I really miss those times when I could freely eat these things.I could eat freely without interruption. I was having a feast with these delicious Ice Cream cakes when suddenly, the so called interruption came. My phone is ringing.

"Hello Donghae?" 

"Heera... where are you?" It was a bit noisy on the other end but I could still make up what he said.

"In a cake shop, why?" 

"You're wearing a white dress?" He asked another question while he ignored mine.

"I see. Wait for me, arasseo?" And he hung up the phone.

"Few moments later after that short conversation over the phone, the door to the shop opened and I saw someone wearing a face mask, sunglasses and a hood came in and went straight to my table. I'm guessing this is Donghae.

"Hey, baby." He greeted and gave me a peck on the lips.He sat down infront of me and removed all that hides his handsome face. 

"You look stunningly beautiful in that white dress by the way." He grinned showing his white teeth.

"I saw you when I was passing by so I checked if it's really you. And my eyes were not mistaken as it really is my pretty girlfriend." He added.

"When did you learn how to flatter people and especially me?" I asked as he talks really different today.

"From Eunhyuk maybe? You know how a Casanova he is. But you really do look good though I hate the look those guys are giving you." His face frowned. "Anyway, what are you doing here?" His voice sounded like a father scolding his daughter.

"I dropped by here to eat before grocery shopping. I heard my co-workers that they sell Ice Cream cakes here so I wanted to try some. Actually, I'm craving for some." I told him.

"Oh.. you're pregnant?" His showed me a face that looks like he was really expecting I was pregnant.

"Silly, no! And why did that cross your mind? We haven't even done anything and you're expecting something like that?"

"I'm just excited. Anyway, can I have a taste of that? That Ice Cream cake you're eating?" He grabbed my hand which was still holding the spoon and got a spoonful of it then put it in his mouth.

"Uhm.. delicious! Hey, can I go grocery shopping with you? I don't have anything to do today and I'm bored at the dorms."

"It's fine with me just as long as you behave yourself." I reminded him. He can be playful at times.

- - - -

We we're strolling around the supermarket looking for the things on my grocery list. Donghae was the one who's pushing the cart and I'm the one who picks the things that I needed to buy.

"You know... we look like a married couple doing grocery shopping together." Donghae said his thoughts outloud.

"Yeah... I think so too." I said. I was deciding which size of milk I should get. 

"Donghae... I learned from manager oppa that you're gonna stay in Taiwan for a while?" I asked as I put the milk carton inside the cart.

"Yeah... Album promotions and filming for the Skip Beat drama would take me quite a few months. But I'm still going to come back so don't worry."

"I see." I answered in a depressed response.

"I'll just call you often so you won't miss me. " He said with his cheeky grin.

"Don't you dare cheat on me, you fish." I jokingly warned him.

"Nope! I won't . I swear. " He replied.

"That's good. If I hear any news of you cheating, you can never set foot in your hometown again." 

"You can let you're worries go. I'm not the type to cheat on someone.

"Your face contradicts to what you have just said." I laughed. He just pouted.

*****

I can't think of a title so... sorry :D