Surprise Event

Rose Among Thorns [Hiatus]

-Heera-

The sun was about to set as the colors of orange had filled the sky. It was such a wonderful sight. Enough of a gift for my lonely birthday. Nobody seemed to remember the day as I didn't get to receive a single greeting from my friends. Mom and dad called and greeted me earlier by the way. I'm glad that my parents whose far away from me made an effort unlike those jerks who I always meet.

I was on the way home riding a taxi sulking a bit that even Donghae forgot what today is. So much for being my boyfriend.

The ride home felt like hours. I wanted to go home already and eat away all the sadness that built up from Donghae's activities in Taiwan up to this lonely birthday. I feel like eating the whole gallon of ice cream I bought last time.

My mind was floating somewhere else when the taxi driver suddenly made a sharp stop that made snap back to reality as I was pushed a bit forward. A black van parked in the middle of the road and blocked our path. Guys with masks came in and took me by force covering my eyes and mouth and tied my hands up. 

My whole body trembled with fear as I don't know what this masked men's motive in kidnapping me. They might do something as evil as to me or even worse, kill me.What did I do to receive this kind of punishment? The thought of the day I was born would be the day I will die came in to mind.I just prayed that they would spare me.

Inside the van, they're not speaking but I could feel that there are a lot of them. My hands that are tied behind me were already sweaty from fear.

Hours had gone by that I sat there trembling until we came to a stop. They removed the leash in my hand except for the blindfold and I heard the door opened. A moment later, I feel no presence of another human being inside the car so I took the blindfold off my eyes.

I walked out the car and caught sight off all the rose petals scattered on the path. The path full of rose petals which I decided to follow, lead me to a yacht. A man in a mask,the ones that Jabbawockeez wore, which I guess is probably Kyuhyun, escorted me inside.

We went to the front and I saw the person the least I wanted to see, Donghae. He was leaning on the railings his back facing me. It's obvious that it was him with his newly bleached hair. Until then I noticed that the guy who led me here was already gone and I'm left here alone with him. The yacht had started to sail away.

I'm ashamed of myself. An hour ago, I was sulking with the thought that he had forgotten this day and yet, he had prepared so much.

"So how was the ride? Did you enjoyed it?" He's about to burst into laughter any minute now.

"Really... that scared me to death. You wanna get me killed?" I shot a glare at him. The time I glared at him, he exploded and laughed hard. "What's funny about that? That's no joke."

"Nothing.. nothing." He fixed himself and talked again. "It's just that your expression was priceless. I wish I had captured that." It seems that he hasn't had enough and he's starting to laugh again.

"Stop laughing.Why'd you brought me here?" I asked as I looked around. " It's pretty expensive to rent this kind of yacht. Don't you have anything to spend your money with?"

He directed his gaze at me when I looked at him. "I don't have anything to spend my money with because I already have you." That was cheesy but I guess it kind of made me blush. Then, he got something from his pocket and went to me.

"Turn around." I did as he says. He shoved my hair to the side and wore the necklace for me. I found two fish-shaped pendants hanging on my neck.

"Happy Birthday, baby." Then, I felt a hug from behind.

"Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded in response.

(a/n: fish pendant http://cdn2.overstock.com/images/products/P10827672.jpg )

"Don't lose it, okay?" His chin resting on my shoulder. "That one is you and the other is your handsome sweetheart." He pointed at each and chuckled." That's me, so you won't be lonely when I'm not around."

"I won't lose it. I promise." I replied with a nod. Just then, he released me from the hug and went back to the railings where he was earlier. He ushered me to come to him in which I obediently followed. 

"Give me your hand... " He said. "Now close your eyes... " I was hesitating a bit but in the end, I still closed them. "Hold onto the railing.. And don't peek."

Now I know what he is up to. He even memorized Jack's lines. This guys watches too much dramas and movies. 

"Step on to the railing... Keep your eyes closed." He reminded. It seemed fun so I just went with it.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded. He held onto my hand and carefully tried to spread it. "Now, open your eyes." He said which sounded more like a whisper.

I was mesmerized. Though it's not like on the movie, I could still feel like I'm flying. The view from up here was really beautiful.

"Donghae... a billion thanks for this." I said as I put down my hands.

"There's only one way to thank me..."

Curious,I looked up to him as I turned my head to the side only to be caught by his lips and shared that passionate kiss just like from the movie.

*****

Sorry for the late update >.<

I was watching Super Junior's full house and that famous scene from Titanic came in.. XD

Hope you liked this chapter!