Chapter 2.

Loving you Forever.

BROWN = THOUGHTS! 

Author's POV: 

Woohyun did get what he want. He got Minhee to become his girlfriend, but he didn't treat her what a girlfriend should be treated. He treated her like crap. He wasn't really serious about her. He only asked her to be his girlfriend since Infinite didn't really believe he could get Minhee to fall in love with him, he wanted to prove to them that Nam Woohyun, could get any girl he wants. However, on the other side, Minhee took their relationship seriously. Even though they only dated for a few weeks, Minhee already loved him dearly. You can even say she loved him more than she ever loved anyone. Although she knows Woohyun doesn't love her as much as she loves him, she has someone to lean onto, Myungsoo. Ever since Woohyun introduce Minhee to Infinite, Myungsoo fallen in love with her. He was always there for her and not once did he left her side. To Minhee, Myungsoo was just a second choice. To Myungsoo, Minhee will always be his first choice. 

Myungsoo approached Woohyun, "Hyung, if you don't really like her, don't lead her on. She likes you a lot okay," 

"Why do you care?" Woohyun replied, "Do you like her?" 

Myungsoo got quiet, he couldn't reply. Part of him wants to exclaim in Woohyun's face how much he loves Minhee but part of him is telling him to give it some

time. 

Woohyun was still waiting for his answer, "You can't reply?" 

"No, I d-don't like h-her, she's just a friend," Myungsoo stuttered.

"Well that's what I thought. You couldn't betray me right?" Woohyun patted Myungsoo's back and left.

"Right," Myungsoo sighed. If only you loved me Minhee, I would treat you better. Never will I make you cry. 

Days passed, and Minhee started to get worried about Woohyun. He ignores her messages, calls, and texts. She looked everywhere for him, she went to his house, he wasn't there. Woohyun, where are you? She thought. She continued to look for him, she was about to give up until something, or someone caught her eye. She smiled, Woohyun! But her smile didn't last long. She saw him was holding hands with another girl. She walked over to him and slapped him across the face. 

"Do you know how worried I was?! I looked for you everywhere, even though I was tired from running from places to places, I didn't care. I didn't care because I know the pain will go away as soon as I found you. I didn't care because I knew the pain was only temporally, but you know what's not temporally? This! The fact that you're holding hands with another girl is bothering me or the fact you weren't replying to my texts and calls, but I guess you weren't happy with me. I guess you're happier with her, and I should just accept that, because they said if you love someone," Minhee stopped for a second to wipe her tears, "because if you love someone, you let them go," Minhee ran away from him. She didn't care where she was going, just as long shes far away from him. 

"Minhee! Wait up!" She heard him say. She stopped running and looked back hoping he chased after her, but he didn't. He was no where in sight anymore. Her sight was too blurry from the tears. She continued to run until she reached a place that's quiet, a place where she can yell all her problems to, a place where she can just break down and cry. She fell down on the grass. 

"Woohyun, how could you?!" She yelled, "How could you....." She cried until someone handed her over a handkerchief. 

"Please stop crying," A deep voice said. Minhee looked up, "Myungsoo!" She hugged him so tight. 

"It'll be okay now, I'm here. I won't let anything harm you," He held her tight. 

"Why are you he--," Myungsoo interrupt her by placing his index finger on , "Listen to me, I want you to cry and yell out all your problems. I want you to cry until your tears runs out. Even if you cry until tomorrow, I don't care. And after you cry, after you yell all your problems, I want you to bestronger than you are right now. Understand?" 

Minhee nodded and did what she was told. Myungsoo watched her, and once she was done crying and yelling, she smiled at Myungsoo. 

Her smile, the smile I fell for, Myungsoo smiled back.

"Thank you Myungsoo, I'm glad I have a best friend like you," She hugged him. 

He hugged her back. Yup, that's me. A best friend. That's all I am to her, a best friend. I'm only someone she goes to when she has a problem. That's me, Myungsoo, a bestfriend.