17th December 2012

Diary of a Dork

 

My newest issue of Teenage magazine says that the secret to being popular are the four Fs: friends, fun, fashion and flirting. Well, that's obviously FAR FAR away from my life. Looks like I'm hopeless~ But, the nearest I am to the four Fs is probably having a seat in EVERY class, right next to my enemy; Sungyeon.
 
Have I ever mentioned how she's THE most popular girl in the WHOLE SCHOOL? Well, she HATES my guts.
 
Why?
 
All because everytime I'm trying to get to my seat when I reach school, her and her phony friends are just forever G-G-G-ing, which is giggling, gossiping and GLOSSING!!! I'm I'm just like 'Excuse me? I NEED my table back~" They're all like "What's your problem?" "Jealous?" And I'm like "I AIN'T NO A** PROBLEM GIRLFRIEND!" And she's ALWAYS trying to hide my books away so I'll get in trouble but MOMMY AIN'T RAISE NO FOOL!
 
Does she really think I'm that brainless? Seriously? But seriously, this very dark and lonely side of my LOVES to be friends with her. Reason? Whenever she sashays down that hallway of doom [why? because if you're not wearing enough protection, it's possible you'll not make it alive through that sea of students.] Anyway, everytime she walks by, the whole bunch of people will IMMEDIATELY part down in the middle, like the Red Sea. Seriously. I'm not even joking! And everyone's just saying phony phony things to her like
 
"OMG! Sungyeon, you're looking ABSOLUTELY AWESOME TODAY~"
 
"Are you coming to my birthday party Sungyeon? You HAVE to! We have Jimmy Choo flip-flops~"
 
"Sungyeon, did you just come back from a Elle shot? You look fabulous!"
 
"Guess who's bootylicious? It's YOU Sungyeon!"
 
Well, I guess they just want fame too. I mean, who doesn't? Being friends with her can prevent me from dying. Dying from being trampled ALIVE. 
 
But, BOOTYLICIOUS is SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO YESTERDAY! Like, who still uses that term? It's dumb.