1

A Pretty Little White Lie

 

He could do this. He could do this. Kibum chanted to himself before glancing to his blurry reflection on the cab's window, hidden in the middle of Seoul green scenery outside.
But he looked so stupid, seriously. Though it's not what Gwiboon said when she dropped him off at Charles de Gaule yesterday. ("You look hot with capital H, Gwiboon number two. I swear.")
Kibum sighed, decided to forget about his ridiculous appearance for a while and scrutinize what he'd been missing in ten years from his motherland through the fore window.
Kibum couldn't really tell 'tho, because honestly he was too young and too ignorant to pay attention closely to his surroundings when he left Korea. So he didn't know what he could compare from now and then.
Ugh. That meant he didn't have anything to do to distract himself from being a panic mess in the more passing seconds.
Kibum stared to his joint hands that laid on the top of the pleated skirt he's wearing, before running his manicured finger through his superb hair extention.
It's dark brown, like his original hair and wavy -also glossy-. It's so pretty -long enough to reach his waist-, he admitted. And since it took two hours alone to apply strands by strands to make it looked believable, Kibum had swore on his life to Gwiboon to not take it off, whatever happens.
The hair dresser said Kibum could wash his hair together with the extention, no complication would conjure. Oh yeah that what made he called it superb. Then he drifted his gaze to his ... Uh fake s. It was so embarassing when Gwiboon first showed it to him. They looked real, even the skins that covered the whatever-squishy-material-they-use felt real.
Gwiboon just told him she got it from someone on her wide connection. They had straps like a brassiere, so Kibum just had to wear it beneath his bra.
Gah. His bra. He cringed at the kinkiness of the words.
He felt quite grateful that Gwiboon failed to force him to wear her Louboutin, because her size was smaller than his. He wasn't feminine enough to walk in heels. Thankyou.
And as in another things, Gwiboon thought Kibum was perfect enough to be a real girl -that Kibum didn't know whether to take it as an insult or a plain compliment-. He had curves, he practically sashayed when walking with his smooth -after a painful waxing session of course- long legs, his gestures were mostly like one too.
("And the most important thing is you have my basical features," Gwiboon said. Referring to their feline eyes, high cheekbones and pouty lips.)
Kibum sighed again then.
"Ms ?"
"Oui.. Ah.. Ye ?" Kibum slapped himself mentally for blurting french out without thinking.
"We had arrived at the adress you gave."
Kibum tilted his head and made a gesture for the driver to repeat what he said because he could barely catch the phrase.
"Oh," he nodded when he slowly got it and digging through his purse to pay the fare.
"You could k-keep the change," Kibum stuttered, a little doubting his language ability.
The driver smiled widely at the generosity and waved him a good day when Kibum went out.
Kibum smiled a little. It was almost endearing to see how friendly people here. Parisians seemed more individualistic -or maybe they're just always too busy and rushed to do something- than Koreans, it seemed.
Kibum took a deep breath when he finally got to take a look at where he stopped.
Well, he thought as he saw the huge mansion before him, now he didn't curious why an orphan like Gwiboon could afford the life cost at Paris since she lost her parents at the age of twenty.
Her aunt only was this rich. Her parents must've been too, for leaving Gwiboon a numerous fortune that could be used for her to establish a little company on her own.
He looked left and right, searching for a bell in the gate side. But he couldn't find it. There must be something ....
Then suddenly a deafening honk shrieked from his back. Kibum turned his head, seeing a black shiny BMW glided before halted stop next to him, in front of the same massive gate.
Kibum narrowed his eyes, trying to see who's inside. Maybe it was someone he should know.
Vaguely, he caught that it was a male, wearing a Calvin Klein shade. He shrugged as he sensed a strange dislike upon seeing the figure.
Then came another honk, demanding the gate to be opened.
So impatient, Kibum tsk-ed. But he breathed in relief since he didn't need to search for bell anymore, at least. He could go in together with the car.
Then the gate opened with a loud rattling sound. While the BMW was rolling in, Kibum, confidently -and rather shamelessly- moved his leg to step inside, just to be shouted at.
"Ya, Ms. Who are you ?"
Kibum jumped, then turned his head to see a male in the uniform that stood in front of security stall on the other side of gate. "Ye ?" 
"Who are you ? You can't go in without invitation." He was a security guard, it seemed.
Kibum cleared his throat, tightened his grip on his luggage as he realized the male on the BMW -who stopped at the track again- was also staring at him from the closed window "I'm Ki- Jung Gwiboon." he replied.
"Jung Gwiboon, who ?" The security guard barked. “Don’t think that if you blurt out random name, I would let you in. Ne-ver.”
Kibum just opened his mouth to say "I-I'm.." when the male on the BMW looked like he's calling for the security guard, who bent down for a while and nodded after.
Kibum frowned when he saw the BMW continued to moving forward, while he slowly turned back to the security guard, who had his hands on his hips now.
"Jinki-ssi said he knows you, so you can go in for now."
Kibum muttered Thankyou incoherently, before scoffed and mumbled to himself while pulling his huge luggage toward the big door "Doesn't he know i'm the niece... Ah this luggage is so... Why did Gwiboon pack too much.."
Then he tilted his head while walking "Who is that Jingki, anyway ?" He tried to dig through the things Gwiboon stuffed inside his head. Few habits, few names but no Jingki there.
He shrugged and pushed it to the back of his mind. He better worried about his soon encounter with Gwiboon's family.
*
Gwiboon's aunt and cousins welcomed him in warm hugs -and a huge comfy guest bedroom for his stay-. They asked some matters and Kibum smoothly recited the phrase Gwiboon told him.
No one was curious. No one noticed weirdness. Kibum sighed, Gwiboon was really not that close to her own family then. Since Kibum made a bunch of little white lies to cover up some things that Gwiboon never told him how to answer ("Ah I'm too busy, I never have a time to mingle," -where in the fact, Gwiboon change her boyfriend as fast as he changed his bedsheet.) and her family ate them up without hesitates. His stay seemed would be pretty easy.
Then why Gwiboon wanted him to stay for a week ? While the true purpose of the coming home thingy was only for this, Kibum sipped the cocktail in his hand, only for attending her eldest aunt and uncle's gold anniversary.
Maybe it's just for showing a right tendency. Kibum pursed his lip. Not his business tho.
The party took place on that very mansion. There's a kind of function hall on the ground floor which was flooded by both beautiful and important people now.
Kibum wasn't really annoyed by the fact that he's friendless -Gwiboon's cousins were having their own colleagues-. He was too easy-minded that he just thought to enjoy the party while he could.
The white and black interior was magnificent. The ivory foodware set, the chandelier that lit up dimly were astonishing. The tid-bits and foods were awesome. Trust him, even in Paris when he attended some fashion bash after-party the food was not as good as it's here. (Non-fattening mostly. Ew. Where's the fun of life ?)
Kibum was chewing on his butter bread pudding when he felt someone was staring at him.
Kibum flipped his hair to let it fall on his back -no he wasn't impersonating any shampoo ad, it's just kind of itchy when the strands tickled his bare arm- and turned around.
He narrowed his eyes, examining the crowd but he could see no one in particular.
"Weird," he mumbled.
He decided to swallow the last scoop of his pudding then, before sighing about how full he felt.
Kibum rubbed his own stomach through the red satin dress he wore. At least, it's still flat. Thank goodness Gwiboon only lent him loose dresses and skirts -considering they shouldn't revealing his lower part too, you know-, so he wouldn't look fat either.
Then Kibum moved an inch when someone came beside him, wanted to take something from the refreshment table.
"Ehm.." The person cleared his throat "Which one taste better ? The butter bread or creme brulee ?"
"Ye ?" Is he asking him ?
Kibum automatically drifted his gaze and saw a good-looking male with dark grey suits and crescent eyes beside him "A.. Uh.. I prefer the butter bread."
The male nodded nonchalantly without looking at Kibum, then pick a cup of creme brulee and left.
Kibum frowned at the lad and muttered "Why bother asking if he want to eat the opposite..."
He shrugged again as he chose to walk around, maybe he could find something that wasn't too heavy to eat.
He ended up sitting at a bar stall high chair, asking for mocktail to a very very gorgeous but sickly flirty bartender. Not his type.
"I want one like her, too."
Kibum glanced behind his volumed up eyelashes, scrunching his nose finding the creme brulee man.
And when a sudden wave of familiar dislike hit him, he just realized who it was. He was the BMW guy too.
"Are you checking me out ?" the male moved his plump lips without looking again.
Kibum scoffed
"Funny,"
"What ?"
Kibum chuckled "You're funny, man." then drank the last sip of his mocktail by throwing his head back. Letting the liquid flew slowly down through his throat.
"Want more, pretty ?" the bartender said.
"Uh no." Mother nature is calling, he thought blurrily as he put his glass.
Kibum slid down from the chair, tidying the bottom of his dress that had been accidentally rode up to expose his thighs.
He raised his eyebrow when he caught a frown on the BMW guy forehead, as if the male didn't like what he saw. Another weirdness.
Kibum sniffed before clutching his annoying purse -well, he didn't need to carry anything around a party if he was a male- tighter and walking somewhere, looking for toilet.
Kibum hated why he had to wear heels that moment. Yes. Gwiboon did buy him a Louboutin by his size and put it inside the luggage, with a card that she wanted Kibum wear it at least once on her aunt and uncle's party.
'You know well how shoes speaks about status and reputation, Kibum. So please keep mine.'
Kibum complied the proposition as he thought it was just that once. And really, he won't bother to wear any kind of heels in any other occasion after this.Ballet shoes was uncomfortable enough.

Now forget his whine about the shoes, because he had another thing to whine about.
"Where is the toilet geez." Kibum sighed after he went out from the party and got himself lost in a less crowded hallway.
He opened every unlocked door there, he was sure there's toilet around because he used it back in the noon when he first came.
He peeked to the last door in the end of the hallway, sighing as he found a fitness room instead.
He pulled the knob back and was about to turn when a piece of hand trapped the side of his head.
"O you scared me," Kibum said, patting his own chest.
It was the BMW guy -again- who just narrowed his eyes and slowly moved his head closer to Kibum, while he placed his another arm on the wall right beside Kibum's waist.
Kibum moved his head back to be glued to the wall, uncomfortable to the sudden closeness. "Are you searching for the bathroom too ?"
The guy scoffed "Stop playing dumb, Gwiboon."
Oh. Kibum blinked twice. So, he -should- knew this man.
Kibum tilted his head, staring at the male's crescent, down to his nose, then to his plump lips that casted a minty breath.
A cousin ? An old friend ? He really didn't get a clue.
"Who are you ?"
The guy chuckled "Are you suffering from amnesia ? Were you having an accident in Paris or something ?"
Kibum shook his head. The minty breath effect was too much to his liking.
"Uhm. Could you please excuse me ? I really need to use the lavatory .."
But the guy just didn't budge. "Do you need me to refresh your mind ?"
The guy lowered his head as Kibum started to staring down and the next thing Kibum knew was a warm hand pulling his jaw up then a plump lips crashed into his pouts.
Kibum widened his eyes when he tasted the minty breath at the tip of his tongue and pulled away though it's rather late "What are y-," he lost his words and hung open his mouth in shock. 
The guy just smiled, still brushing the outer curve of Kibum's lips with his thumb. "I can't hear you~"
"You !" he yelled and slapped the guy's hand "Who do you think you are ? I could sue you for doing ual harassment !"
The guy chuckled as he pulled his arms away from the border of Kibum's body "Let's just call it making out."
"Are you crazy ?"
He shrugged and smirked "I'm your fiancee, after all."
*
Kibum chewed his lips, cursing at the connecting tone from his phone.
Pick it up. Pick it. Damn. Where is that little monster.
"Oui. Gwiboon's here."
Finally. "Gwiboon..."
"Oh hi, Kibum." the girl answered excitedly "How's your stay ? It's just been uh .. A day? Is there something wrong ?"
"No.." Kibum said then he corrected it "Yes.."
Gwiboon held her breath "Really ?"
"Yeah," Kibum sighed heavily as he flopped himself down on his bed "How could you not tell me that you have a fiancee ?"
"What ?"
"Your fiancee. Named J-jingki or something."
"Lee Jinki ? He's there ?"
Kibum frowned "What do you mean by 'he's there' ?"
"Uh Kibum. I'm driving. I'll call you back after I get home, okay ? I'm sorry, anyway."
"Okay."
*
Kibum rolled back and stared at the ceiling above him, still repeating what Gwiboon told him the night before on his mind.
"Jinki was one of the reason why i didn't object to move to Paris with my parents years ago. I knew him since i was a kid, but he probably knew me since i was a baby.
We're neighbors. Our parents were bestfriends. I played with him almost everyday and i didn't know when it started or what caused it, but at one point i didn't see him as an oppa anymore. I saw him as a man whom i wanted to get married with.
"It's silly, i know. I didn't even understand what marriage is. I just wanted Jinki oppa to see me like the way my father stared into my mother. I just wanted Jinki oppa to hug me like when my parents cuddled together.
"Then our parents were sentimental enough to engaged us or something. I didn't even know whether it was serious or not. I never knew his feeling for me. I just knew mine. And what I knew next was we're growing up and apart. There's more than two of us inside our relationship.
"When Oppa entered Junior high, he was busy with his buddies and some giggling girls, so was I. Everything become helpless because of it. Then at one point, i looked at him and i realized i've overgrown my puppycrush. I didn't know whether I'm too tired or something, but i didn't see him as a man i wanted to be with any longer."
Kibum took a deep breath "Then why should i do with him ? He called himself your fiancee."
"Eung.. I count on you, okay Kibum ? I know Jinki oppa too well. He mustn't be like me that big until he wanted to marry me. He’s just trying to be a good son to his parents."
Kibum sighed. Why should there be something this complicated added to his job description ?

Kibum pushed himself up to lean on the headboard, kicking Lee Jinki out of his mind and trying to think about another thing. Like what should he do in the rest of his six days stay.
That's when he heard a knock on his door.
Kibum frowned and glanced to the clock on the wall. Who's knocking at someone's door in seven am ?
Then he remembered Gwiboon's aunt told him yesterday that breakfast usually would be delivered to each room. What a royal-like life.
"Come in," he said, then yawning and stretching his limbs as he heard the click of the door.
"You always yawn like a hippo."
What ? Kibum opened and widened his eyes in instance, then throwing a glare to a certain male with v-neck and jeans that walked casually toward his bed.
"What the hell are you doing here ?" Kibum said, pulling his quilt to cover his chest. He still used his fake things of course, but he wore a kind of transluscent nightgown for sleep and it's embarassing.
Kibum cursed. This was because Gwiboon forbade him to wear pants ("No army or bermuda shorts even when you're at home. Geez. I'm a girl not to mention a socialite too, Kibum. And don't you dare wearing ANY kind of pants. Don't take a risk to expose yourself.")
"I'm bringing your breakfast." Jinki said, glancing to the tray he brought.
"Oh. So you're a maid here now ?" Kibum scoffed.
Jinki chuckled.
Kibum growled in frustation "Why do you have to come into my room, really ? Where's your manner ?"
"Chill, Gwiboon." Jinki said, then sat in the edge of the bed near the younger. "I've gone into your room zillion times before."
Kibum didn't know what to reply.
"Eat it," Jinki shoved the tray to Kibum's lap that covered by quilt.
It was just a glass of milk and a slice of bread with peanut butter. Well, Kibum was expecting something more .... magnificent ?
Kibum kept one of his hand to clutch the quilt, then use the other hand to grab the bread.
He was munching on it, as he felt the other was persistently staring at him. It was freakin disturbing.
"What are you looking at ?" he said, glaring again.
Jinki brought his head closer to Kibum again "What you're hiding beneath, of course."
Kibum felt heat crept on his cheek, tinted it with red.
"Aish, stop pestering me." he snapped "Go somewhere far away."
Jinki laughed, a real gleeful laugh this time that Kibum was sort of dazed seeing how lovely when his crescents disappear.
Then Jinki stopped laughing and back to his annoying version. "My mom demand me to spent the day by giving you a sight-seeing around the city."
Kibum shook his head "Don't want."
"Oh Gwiboon please," Jinki rolled his eyes "You know how i hate it when my Mom forced me to do this. I don't want this either."
Aw. That hurted Kibum's pride. Or Gwiboon's, more likely.
"Okay." Kibum smiled fakely and gulped his milk.
Just consider he had a personal driver from now on.
*
"Can't we stop somewhere ?" Kibum asked, his was sore since he only sat on Jinki's car for a good two hours.
"Where do you want to stop ?"
"Eungg.." Kibum looked left and right "Is that a park ?"
Jinki nodded "Yeah. Want to go there ?"
Kibum nodded in return.
Minutes after, they were already stepping out from the parked car. Kibum draped the strap of his dslr around his neck. It was his baby, he patted it and smiled.
Had he told you that he was working as a photographer for Gwiboon ? No ? Well, you know now.
Kibum jerked a little when he felt a tickle on his nape. He turned and quite taken aback when he found Jinki was pulling out his once messy long hair from behind the strap.
Jinki smoothed it gently and let it fall on one of his shoulder.
Before Kibum could think about how dramatic it was, Jinki flicked his head "Pabo. You're a girl. Be self-conscious a bit, can't you ?"
Kibum tsk-ed when he watched Jinki's back was leaving him. He shrugged and prepared himself to snap a photo or two.


Animated clouds, green landscape, the backside of an old couple sitting on a bench. Kibum smiled dumbly seeing his photoworks.
He was used to take a picture of fabrics, skins and artificial colors. It felt different to capture much more natural things.
He lifted his dslr up, gluing his eyes to the lens, trying to catch another object.
Tsk tsk. Look at that.
Lee Jinki was playing bubbles happily with himself. He frowned once when the bubbles didn't want to appear, then he dipped the round-shaped wire back to the liquid, swung it everywhere and smiled childishly when the tons of bubble finally floated from the circle.
Kibum pressed his shutter button once, twice, thrice. They turned out well.
"Tch," He snickered and hit Jinki's face in the screen with his finger "Jerk."
"Gwiboon .."
"What ?" Kibum lifted his head, seeing Jinki walked closer to him.
"I want to rent bicycle. Do you want ?"
He’s more than waaaaant. Kibum screamed inside. But Jung Gwiboon couldn't ride a bicycle. Ugh.
"No. I'm wearing dress."
Jinki chuckled "It's because you can't, right ?"
Ugh. He can. "Whatever."
Jinki shrugged then wandered alone to the bicycle rental, leaving Kibum with his activity again.
Kibum was squating, zooming his camera slowly to capture a bug that camouflaged on the top of polka mushroom, when he heard a ring behind him.
"Ya, Gwiboon." Jinki called then patted the back seat on his bicycle when Kibum turned to see him.
Kibum shook his head.
"I drop you off near the lake, you could capture the rose bushes or something."
After considering, Kibum slowly stood up and landed his on the bicycle. "Hold onto me,"
"No," Kibum gripped the thin metal in the back of the bicycle.
Jinki shrugged "Your risk." then he pedaled the bicycle with a lightning speed.
Kibum screamed, throwing his hands around Jinki's stomach and cursing again when he felt the older's abdomen shaking with laughter.
"I hate you, Lee Jinki."
"Ya, where’s your manner ? Call me Oppa."
"When doomsday comes."
*
Jinki steered his wheel slowly, before stepped on the brake in front of a big gate and hit his car horn.
He turned his head to the side, saying "Hey," slowly to the sleeping girl beside him.
He smiled a little when the younger just writhed and nestling her head back with mouth hanging open slightly.
Jinki shook his head, stretched his hand to reach for the other's jaw and shut it gently.
The girl subconsciously rubbing his cheek against Jinki's palm, which made the older sighed, carressed the rosy cheek back and whispered slowly "Pabo,"

*
But Kibum was wide awake enough to absorb how sweet that word sounded, to let it went in through his ear, poisoning his system and overwhelming his heart with unbearable warmth.

*
Kibum yawned and rubbed his eyes when he woke up the next morning.

He drifted his gaze to the clock and nodded to himself, seeing the six thirty am.
He lazily dragged himself to the bathroom to brush his teeth and his hair, then doing a little stretching up after.
He cleared his throat and felt how sore it was. Kibum snatched his cardigan from the chair to cover his cotton nightgown and went out from the bedroom.
He needed water badly and he didn't want to bother the maid this early just to bring it to his room.
Luckily, he remembered the way to the kitchen. He was about to go in when he heard something odd, so he decided to step back soundlessly and spying from outside.
Doesn't Lee Jinki have his own home ? He frowned. What the hell he's doing here this early ?
Jinki's laughter echoed slowly from the kitchen to his ear, to answer his question.
"No, Ahjummoni. I'm taking a break from work for a week."
He looked like talking to the head maid.
"Ah. Of course. You're working for your father, right ?"
"Yes, keke. Uhm. Did i do right with the butter spread ?"
"Hmm ? Yes, it's good. It's better than yesterday."
Jinki laughed again "At least she would eat it no matter how ugly this is. She loved peanut butter too much."
"Aigoo," the head maid swooned.
"I'm taking this to her room again, then. Where is her milk ?"
"Here. Ah Jinki-ssi, is this okay that you're taking our job ?"
"Don't worry. Aunt wouldn't know, or the others. I'm going then."
Kibum gulped as he pulled himself from his trance and in no time, he sprinted back to his room.
Kibum closed the door behind him and jumped to his bed, wrapping himself with quilt, he blinked.
He didn't know how to feel, or how to control his hammering heart or his crazy bloodrush as he waited for the knock.
Yes. He waited.
*
"Where are we going today ?"
"Hmm ?" Kibum kept biting his bread, refused to see Jinki. His whole body was reacting different to either the older’s voice, face or scent now. It’s confusing. "I don't know. I don't think i want uhm to do anything."
"Do you want to come with me ?"
"Where ?" Kibum said, still staring at the pattern of his quilt.
"A place..."
"Hmm,"
"Ya Gwiboon," a hand lifted his head again "Look at me."
Kibum froze when he saw Jinki's face right before his nose. His cheeks started to boil again.
Jinki smiled before whispered "Morning kiss ?"
Kibum slapped the guy's hand "In your dream."
*
He had to do something with his heart mess. Kibum massaged his temple with his finger. He had to do something before this led to more complicated situation.
He was Gwiboon at the moment. And Gwiboon didn't have feeling for Jinki any longer.
If only he could take control of his heart.
He had to do something beside than stunned by how charming Jinki at the field.
A place turned to be a soccer field. Where Jinki had made an appointment to play with his high school buddies.
Kibum huffed, cooling himself with an electric fan in the bench when someone sat beside him.
"Hi. Gwiboon, right ?"
"Eo ?" Kibum said, seeing the unfamiliar male. Damn if this was another person he should know.
"D-do I know you ?" he asked rightaway.
The male shook his head and smiled brightly "No. You don't know me. I'm Jinki's friend. Jonghyun."
"Ah. Nice to meet you." Kibum bowed a little.
"Nice to meet you too." Jonghyun grinned. "Finally i could see you in flesh and blood after just hearing Jinki told and bragged to me about you."
"B-bragged ?" Kibum raised his eyebrows.
Jonghyun shrugged "It was when we’re still in our senior high. I mocked him about how girly he was, having you and his picture at his nightstand. He told me to shut up because I didn't know how pretty and smart his girlfriend was. Then I asked him 'So where is she ?' he said 'She's in Paris. I tell you Jonghyun. She would grow up prettier and ier than those women in the magazine you hide under your bed'." Jonghyun chuckled to himself, recalling the memory.

Jonghyun beamed to Kibum “So, he was right then.”
Kibum smiled to himself, feeling another ton of confusion and jealousy added to his burden. Confused of Jinki. Jealous of Gwiboon. Kibum sighed, as he slowly realized of all the sweetness Jinki did was for Gwiboon only, not him.
"Ya, Kim Jonghyun. Stop flirting with my fiancee."
Kibum and Jonghyun looked up. Didn't know since when Jinki had stood in the upper row behind them.
Jonghyun chuckled.
"Let's go." Jinki smacked Jonghyun's arm "You're in, replacing Minho, Taemin whined and called him to go home."
"Okay," Jonghyun jumped from where he sat, then sent a wink toward Kibum’s direction "See you around, Gwiboon."
"Ya, Go !" Jinki yelled, glaring to his buddy.
Kibum giggled when he saw Jonghyun ran to the field then gulped as he felt Jinki ruffled his hair. "Are you bored ? I'm going to play again."
Kibum shook his head "It's okay. Just play."
"Okay." Jinki said, then stretched his hand to pinched the younger's nose.
"Ya !"
Jinki chuckled, pretending to run away when Kibum wanted to hit him.
"Gwiboon.."
"Hmm ?"
"Can you help me ?"
"What ?"
"I forget to bring my spare clothes. I want to take a shower after this. Can you get it from the car ? You have the key right ?"
Seeing how drenched -and dangerously tempting- Jinki looked. Kibum nodded.
*
Honestly, Kibum felt relieved as he stepped out from the field and walking toward the elevator. To be away for some seconds from Jinki. It was both exciting and excruciating to stare at Jinki when he knew he's holding a feeling for him now. Because with the more minute passed, the more enchanted he was to the older's charm.
Ah. Kibum sighed as he punched the UG button, where Jinki parked his car. What should he do.
Should he let himself drown in this feeling just for five days forward ? And pretended like it never happened when he’s back to Paris? Why was Jinki turning into a sweet and gallant guy in a day ? And made everything harder from him ?
Kibum pursed his lips. Maybe he should try to start keeping his distance from Jinki.
He didn't want to be attached with anyone or anything, when he's not being himself moreover.
Kibum sighed and looked to the screen on the elevator. It had showed UG level. He straightened his position, waiting for the door to be automatically opened.
A second, two seconds. Kibum frowned and punched the open button several times. Nothing happened.
He pressed the UG button again rather frustatedly then, but the door closed still.
Feeling fear creeping inside his heart, Kibum decided to hit the emergency button and waited.
Oh Lord. He whined when the elevator lamp blinked twice and started to fade away. Oh Lord, I'm sorry for lying and being impostor. Kibum didn't know why he started to confess his sin.
He stared at the total blackout that started to engulfed him, sending chill from his toes. Panting as he felt like air was suffocating.
He had never been afraid of darkness. He had never been afraid of confined space. But now he was.
He was thinking of dying in this nothingness, of falling into blackhole when he didn't even realize. Whether he still live or not, he wouldn’t know. He wanted to runaway but he's numb.
Cold sweats began to running down his temple as his breath started to hitch.
When he felt his legs weakened, Kibum slowly d for the glass wall beside him.
But do you know that something could appear when you stare into your reflection in the darkness ?
Kibum cursed, clutching the front of his dress when he couldn't feel his head any longer.
The air was too solid to enter his nostril, while his lungs shrinking into a mustard seed.
Kibum close his lids, trying as hard as he could to catch oxygen.
He. Didn't. Want. To. Die. Now. But he's already feeling like floating...
Should he just embrace the darkness ? Should he live in this black pit ? He thought dizzily. If only...
"Gwiboon .."
Kibum fluttered his eyes open and shut them again when he couldn't stand the sudden blinding light.
"Gwiboon, wake up."
Panic was an understatement of what people could hear on Jinki's tone now, seeing the colors drained from the younger’s pale face.
"Carry her outside and give some space." someone said "Let her breath."
Kibum was half conscious when Jinki circled his arm under his knee "No. I could.. walk by myself.." he refused.
Jinki tidying the strands that sticking to Kibum's neck, and pulled the younger's waist gently to stand up. "Just walk slowly, Okay. I’m here."
Kibum forced his leg to move although his head was still spinning like crazy. In the end he practically let all of his weight fell on Jinki's body while walking.
He sighed anxiously when he remembered about the dark again and sobbed silently when he could finally felt the life back on his almost lost soul.
"Shsss, don't cry." Jinki whispered, caressed Kibum's bangs gently, before moving his hands down to rub the younger's shoulder and tightened the embrace on his thin waist.
Kibum couldn't feel anything beside the pleasurable vibration that comforting him.
Then in no time, they were already inside the car.
"You're not driving ?" Kibum asked weakly, feeling his cheeks still glued to Jinki's broad shoulder when they sat on the middle seat.
"No," Jinki shifted his gaze to the person on his embrace "Jonghyun wanted to get a ride since earlier, so i told him to drive."
"Okay." Kibum said. He also didn't want to lose Jinki's warmth yet.
Kibum mumbled when Jonghyun silently started the engine. He just realized that the car was also an enclosed space.
"Could you please open the window ?" he asked again.
Jinki stared at him for seconds then nodded and told Jonghyun to open one window.
"Thankyou," Kibum whispered to Jinki’s heartbeat. "I'm sorry .. I'm just afraid that I couldn't breath again .."
"Hey, it's okay." Jinki whispered, pulling Kibum closer to fit in his curves and lowered his head.
Kibum losing his air supply again in a matter of seconds when he felt Jinki planted a chaste kiss on his forehead, then the top of his crown.
"It's okay, Gwiboonnie. It's okay,"
Kibum held his breath as he clutched the edge of Jinki's shirt.
Inhaling the musk scent from the older, he thought that he had never been afraid of this man. But now he was. He was thinking of falling hopelessly into someone who wasn't and wouldn't ever be his.
*
"Feeling any better ?"
Kibum felt like it was almost a casual thing when Jinki handed his warm milk the next day.
"Yeah," Kibum nodded, sipping to his milk.
"I don't know you are claustrophobic." Finally Jinki brought the issue up.
Kibum shrugged, answered weakly "I don't know either."
"Really ?"
"Yeah," Kibum nodded again "It was shocking to know that I even have a phobia. I’m scared of horror movie, but it’s different, you know."
Jinki smiled a little and stood up from the bed to walked closer to Kibum's side.
Kibum felt his cheeks heated up again from the closer space between them. Gosh, could i be less girly when Jinki's around ?
"I haven't said I'm sorry to you.." Jinki said, taking the empty plate from Kibum's lap and put it back to the tray on the nightstand.
"Hmm ?"
"I was the one who asked you to go to the car."
Kibum smiled "It's okay. You saved me tho."
Jinki laughed sheepishly, followed by Kibum who looked up to the older and laughed shyly.
Maybe it was the ambience or maybe it was just the true feeling they held for one another. But the next moment that occurred was far from what they expected.
Jinki started to lower his head nearer to Kibum's face, while his hand reaching for the younger's nape.
Kibum tensed slightly at the contact, but all could he do at the time was just blink and when he felt the softness that was Jinki's lips squeezing his, he loosen up his jerked shoulder and closed his eyes.
He let Jinki chewed his lower lips and rubbed his neck. He loved the feeling of the older's digits entangled in his hair.
After some seconds, Jinki slowly drew away, still caressing Kibum's cheek he whispered "I love you," and leaned in to give another kiss.

Kibum held his breath and tilted his head, cautiously opening his lips.
"I love you .." Jinki said on him "Gwiboon."
Kibum jerked a little at the latter word, for something inside him was torn apart hastily. He slightly pulled away, but Jinki was persistenly following his movement, swallowing him.
So, He surrendered, gripping the quilt that still covered his lap tighter, shutting his eyes harder until it felt painful while the bitterness on Jinki's upper lips. Trying to muster the strength from the scattered pieces of his core, Kibum plastered a doubt smile for the older when they parted.
I love you too, Lee Jinki. I love you but I’m not Gwiboon.

*
"My uncle's passed away yesterday night, I need to go to the outer province for a day or two. Is that okay ?"

"Hmm ? Why is that not okay ? I don't own you."
Jinki laughed. "Well. You own my heart. Take care of it."
Kibum smiled weakly and sighing soundlessly. Would you take it back if you find I’m not your little girl ?
"Take care, Jinki."
"Ya. I told you to call me Oppa."
"Tch,"
"Don't miss me."
"Never."
"I love you, Gwiboon."
It's not his position to reply. "Yeah, Bye."
"Bye."

"Gwiboon !" Jinki yelled once again when Kibum was about to end the call.
"Yeah ?" Kibum frowned as he glued his ear back to the phone.
"Mmm." Jinki mumbled "When will you .. When will you go back to Paris ?"
Whoa. Kibum was surprised. Jinki had never brought the topic about his departing before.
"Hmm.." Kibum counted. If today was his fifth day.. "The day after tomorrow," he answered "Why ?"
Kibum waited as Jinki was giving no response at it. He raised his eyebrows "Jinki ? Still there ?"
"Uh .. Are you planning to go somewhere tomorrow ?"
"No," he replied "I don't think so."
"Okay." Jinki let out a sigh "I'm hanging up now. For real. Bye, Gwiboon."
"Bye."
Kibum exhaled, throwing his head back to lean against the headboard and tossing his phone to the bed. Thinking that he should really, really trying to fix the damage of his heart when the cause of it was away this time.
Kibum closed his eyelids, half-wishing Jinki wouldn't be back until his departure to Paris and they could leave everything at this point. No strings attached. All the following problems would be passed to the real Gwiboon to deal.
But, did he really want to go back without seeing the said male ? The lying answer is yes.
Ah. Kibum buried his face to the pillow. I don't care. I don't want to think anymore.
*