Stress Relief

Stress Relief

 

As soon as you walked through the door, you flung yourself onto the couch, tossing your purse and coat somewhere in the living room. It had been one of those days and you just wanted to crawl under your blankets and sleep for three days straight. Unfortunately you had a dinner date with your parents. It’s not that you didn’t want to see them. It was just the opposite, but your bad mood was making it almost impossible to get excited.

You threw your head over the backrest, screwing your eyes shut and rubbing them. You’d have to redo your make-up now and that only added to your sour mood.

You felt two strong arms snake their way through your arms and settle around your shoulders. You removed our hands from your face, resting them on your boyfriend’s arms as he nuzzled your hair.

“I made you some tea. It should be cool enough to drink now.”

You were amazed how he always knew what you needed even before you realized it yourself. His instincts on you were always spot on.

You hummed and kissed his forearm before turning to look at him. His beautiful brown eyes stared warmly at you before they flickered down to your lips. He leaned in and pressed his pair against yours. The kiss was long and gentle and it made your heart flutter. You had always thought his kisses were the best. Even the littlest pecks were filled with so much emotion.

The kiss ended and you pouted slightly at the loss. Jongup smiled at your childish gesture before reaching down behind the couch and revealing your cup of tea. Your pout was quickly replaced with a smile as you took the steaming cup of comfort.

Jongup stood up and tapped your left shoulder. You instinctively straightened up and leaned forward as he positioned himself on the back of the sofa, his knees resting on either side of your shoulders.

He let you take a sip of your tea before his strong hands began to massage your neck and shoulders. You leaned your head back and hummed in approval. Jongup was amazing with his hands. His movements were slow and firm, melting away the stress from your upper body.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

You sighed and took another sip of you drink. “I’m just so stressed out and every little thing is getting to me. I don’t even know what I’m really stressed about. It’s so frustrating.”

Jongup hummed and continued to rub slow circles into your shoulders.

“And tonight’s the night I’m supposed to have dinner with my parents, but I just don’t feel like going.”

“You’ve been talking about this dinner for days. You were really excited about it.”

“I know,” you threw your left arm to emphasize your frustration. “It’s not that I don’t want to see them. I just don’t want to go through all the effort it takes to see them.”

“Oh.” Jongup stilled his hands and you looked up at him. He had his thinking expression on, and you knew he was trying to figure out a way to help you.

You continued to sip on your tea. Jongup usually took a while when he was thinking and was always so focused he forgot his surroundings.

After a few minutes his hands began to move again. “Do you want me to come with you?”

You were shocked by the question. Usually guys did everything they could to get out of seeing the girlfriend’s parents, but here was Jongup ASKING if you wanted him to come.

“You don’t have to do that Uppie. There’s no reason why both of us should be miserable.”

“But I want to go. Besides, you always talk about how great your parents are. Do you think they won’t like me?”

You took another sip of your tea as you pondered the idea. Yes your parents were probably some of the easiest to get along with. You always had so much fun with them and they were pretty open-minded. They knew about your relationship with Jongup. They were a little skeptical because you were a bit older than him, and they were “uncomfortable” that he had moved in with you, but they trusted your judgment and had generally let those issues be.

Maybe meeting him would help your parents better understand your relationship. It’s not like Jongup had any flaws, really. He was perfect and adorable, and funny and easy to get along with. Hell, your parents would freaking LOVE him!

“_________-Ah?” The firm squeeze on your shoulders brought you out of your thoughts. You looked back up at your boyfriend and smiled.

“I would love for you to come with me, but only if you really want to.”

Jongup smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips once again against yours. The kiss was deeper this time and you moved your lips in sync with his. He moved his hands further down and began rubbing right below your collar bones. You inhaled sharply before pressing your lips harder into his. You moaned into the kiss, burying your fingers into his hair. This earned you a growl and Jongup pushed back even harder, showing his dominance.

Where ever the boy’s restraint came from you could never figure out. Jongup broke the kiss but continued to hover over you.

“Maybe after we’re done seeing your parents, we could come back and I could help you relieve more of your stress.”

“Moon Jongup, you’re such a tease.” You smacked your boyfriend’s hand before he pushed himself off the couch and headed towards the bedroom.

“But your bad mood’s gone, isn’t it?” He flashed a smile over his shoulder before disappearing through the door.

You stuck your tongue out in the direction your boyfriend had gone. He was right; your bad mood was gone. You stretched your arms above your head before pushing yourself off the couch as well. You really did have the most perfect boyfriend ever.