Chapter 12

My Sweet, Sunshiny Sister

      Around the corner a snake slithered, but stopped as he heard conversation. Two famililar voices. One voice beautiful and warm, the other a grating shrill to his ears. This snake in particular was Heechul. It was actually by coincidence this time that he found himself amidst the two young, star struck lovers.and he was glad he did. There was no way in hell that he was goning to let HIS sweet ______ go out with that loser. He'd have to kill him first. Hmmm, but he thought, ______ seems to like him, would this upset her? Maybe at first, but once she realized that Heechul was the stronger suitor she would also realize that he was and always had been the only man for her. This all sounded right and believable in his head, and that was all he needed to confirm that he was making the right decision.

      Lost in thought he snapped out of it once he was in danger of being found. It definitely looked like he was spying, which he was, so he did his best to seem completely nonchalant about his whereabouts. He pulled out his phone, opened his messages and replied to a message he got hours ago that he most likely would never had responded to if this situation had not arisen. 

Lucky Eunhyuk he thought amusedly to himself.

He had asked him something about the project they were supposed to be working on together. Heechul assured him that he was definitely doing his share of work and there was nothing to worry about at all. As if right on cue, he sent the message as he came face to face with ______ and Ryeowook. He smiled charmingly at ______ but gave Ryeowook the filthiest glare he possibly could. Ryeowook was taken aback and more than a little scared of Heechul. What had he done to err him?? He didn't want to cause any problems and get himself hated so soon in the year. He lowered his gaze to the floor in attempt to apologize for whatever he had done. Heechul had turned back to ______'s attention at this point. 

"Hey, baby girl, fancy meeting you here." he said in a silken voice.

"Hello Heechul oppa," she replied not so enthusiastically. "and good-bye, Heechul, oppa." She then grabbed Ryeowook's wrist and pulled him after her as she abruptly swerved around Heechul and continued to walk.

Something about the way she said oppa sent chills down Heechul's spine and not in the way they usually did. Usually when she called him oppa his heart would beat faster and he felt a tingling heat in his chest that made him breathe a bit heavier. However, this time it had a much different effect. The way she said it sounded almost threatening and filled with disgust. It made his spine tingle as if someone had just put ice down the back of his shirt or something. He felt a bit defensive as well most likely due the aggressive air her words seemed to give off. What was this? Was this his doing??? Was that Ryeowook turning his girl against him?!?!

No way was he going to take this lying down. He muttered threateningly to himself as soon as he knew those two were out of earshot.

"I will destroy him."

______ did not slow down her pace until she knew she was far away from Heechul. 

I don't need that creep interefering now and sabotaging all the progress I've already made with Ryeowook.

Her thoughts, so full of hatred for Heechul, were making her so angry and aggressive. She didn't realize that her grip on Ryeowook's thin wrist was becoming almost inhumanly strong. It wasn't even until he spoke up that she noticed that she was still holding onto his wrist.

"U-uhm, ______? Where are we going???" he managed to say timidly.

This innocent question snapped her out of her rage induced daze.

"Huh?? Oh uhm I just didn't want to be late for class so I guess I was walking kinda fast huh? Sorry about that. I'm kind of a nerd sometimes." she chuckled sheepishy and smiled.

Ryeowook just nodded, smilingly gently. He was growing fond of her rather quickly. Her strange behaviors and mannerrisms were rather endearing in a way and he enjoyed her company. Yes' she was strange but he liked that about her.

She's very charming. I guess that's why she's so popular. He thought to himself.