Chapter 11

My Sweet, Sunshiny Sister

      There were a couple minutes left before the bell rang for the end of our lunch period and I wanted to be as far away from Heechul and my brother as possible. With Ryeowook of course. I pulled him off with me before anyone could say anything to make things awkward again. I was being kinda quiet and quiet ________ is always sketchy, and I'm pretty sure Wook was starting to notice. I had to say something quick.

"So did you have fun?" Did he have fun??!! How lame can I get?!!? 

"Yeah, I did actually. It seems like a great hangout spot." Oooh this is a great chance to shamelessly casually plug my scheme hangout plans.

"You really liked it? Maybe we should stop by after school sometimes!" I sort of chirped out. Hopefully he doesn't think it's weird. 

"You mean....like...just the two of us? You and I?" He got kind of quiet when he said this and nervous? I couldn't really tell as my heart had practically crawled up into my ears and thrown a rave. A LOUD rave but then again you can't really have a quiet rave. Not a good one anyway, and I'm stalling but that's just how nervous I was. 

"Yeah, I think that would be nice. Unless you want to invite like other friends then that would be totally cool! You know if you want." I said that kind of panicky but I really couldn't help it.

"Uhmm well yeah that would be okay, but it would also be really nice to go, with just the two of us..." He sort of trailed off at the end and I wanted to faint but I managed to keep my calm cool, whatever that means. What does anything mean at this point? I've possibly gone completely crazy.

"I'd really prefer that, too." I smiled warmly at him trying my hardest to keep from blushing.

"Soo, then I guess it's a date, huh?" At this point we were both blushing I think. I was really happy that I was getting somewhere with Ryeowook and all on the first day! Little did I know that someone was out to ruin my chance at a relationship with Ryeowook, but you can damn well be sure that I wasn't about to go down without a fight, because I ALWAYS get what I want.

 


SUPER SUPER HELLA SHORT UPDATE OF STORY I HAVE NOT TOUCHED IN FOREVER. I'm soooo sorry to anyone that might have been somehow enjoying this story. You are all so precious omfg. I have another chapter ready I just needed to use this one to set up the next one but I didn't think It would look right to continue it right off he bat in this chapter. I hope you haven't all completely given up on me~! But if you have I totally understand, like for real I am the worst at updating on time. TT^TT