Please, stay with me

I'm in love with my best friend

 

It was already 6 pm and the members of Infinite had arrived at the hotel where they would stay for three days to recording the new MV of the group on Jeju Island. Everyone was very excited once they would take a vacations too.
- A fridge just for me? I want to stay in single room! - Sungyeol cried while making expressions of happiness.
- No, because I'm the leader, I'll stay with the room! - Sunggyu muttered already tired from the long trip.
- Let's play a game to decide. - Myungsoo suggested.
First, second and finally the third round, where Dongwoo won. With shouts and leaps of joy, Dongwoo boasted as he celebrated as if he had won the lottery. Everyone just ignored him. However, someone interrupts her moment of happiness.
- Dongwoo-shi, you have your own room ... That sounds good ... - Woohyun whispered holding his hand and putting his arms around the older. - Dongwoo-sshi ... Switch places with Sunggyu hyung, he snores, I do not want to sleep with this noise even in our short vacation. - Said while pulling him closer to your body.
- Oh, this person want me again ... - Said while laughing and consenting.
 
 
After exploring their rooms and record short interviews for a variety show, everyone went to his room to rest because the journey was very tiring and the next day they would have to record the first part of the MV and some scenes for the new DVD.
When he arrived in his room, Woohyun realized that Dongwoo had fallen into a deep sleep and just laughed. He took a quick shower and lay on his bed. He thought he was not used to that bed, or something, as he could not fall asleep. Shaken, he turned to the other side, where he could see Dongwoo sleeping peacefully in his bed. For a moment, he watched his roomate's broad back through the clarity of thunder and lightning falling outside. Without think much, he went to Dongwoo's bed. Just lay back and gently put his arm around the waist of the eldest. But he did not expect the heavy sleep of Dongwoo fail at this time.
- What are you doing Woohyu? - Dongwoo murmured without turning. There was a silence while Woohyun blushed, leaving Dongwoo's back hot.
- I... I'm just scared of the thunder outside. Just that. - For a second he wondered if there some truth in his words.
- Go back to your bed. - Ordered. The youngest did not. - Woohyun-yah, back to your bed. - This time he whispered. Only laced his fingers with his friend's and fell asleep again.
Woohyun's heart quickened, he did not know why, just know that if it were up to him, he'd be there forever. He smiled.
 
 
In the kitchen, early morning, Sungjong and Myungsoo were trying to prepare something for the guys to take breakfast. They made a mess, but managed to prepare delicious pancakes for his friends because they had lost a bet and then were housed making breakfast. Sungjong was from room to room calling members, but when he opened the door of Woohyun and Dongwoo, for a second and watched them, just laughed, shaking his head. Decided to close the door as if nothing had happened and decided to knock on the door.
 
 
- Dongwoo-hyung, Woohyun-hyung, the breakfast is ready! - And withdrew.
Woohyun was awakened by the loud cry of the maknae. Opening her eyes slowly, he realized he had slept with Dongwoo and with a quick moviment crashed off the ground making a huge noise. While hanging wondered why he had done it and why the Dongwoo's body last night called him. There were no answers. Gave up.
- Dongwoo, wakes, the breakfast is ready. - He spoke with his face closer than usual equanto gave light tapas Dongwoo's bare chest.
 
 
The day passed faster than thought. It was a very tiring day for members then decided they would watch a movie at night to relax.
Everything was ready. Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Hoya had been lying on the carpet, Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Sungjong sat on the floor leaning against the couch and as Woohyun had arrived first, he lay down on the couch.
- What is the name of the movie? - Dongwoo asked excited, after all, he loved this kind of program with friends, but the answer to it wasn't what he expect.
- Paranormal Activity. - Vibrated Sungjong laughing at the Dongwoo's face disapproving. - Don't worry I'll protect you. - He teased pulling Dongwoo closer to him.
Woohyun was not too excited about the idea of ​​watching a horror movie. What's the fun if he can't be in place of Sungjong and even Myungsoo who was next to Dongwoo. He just watched in silence while he caressed Dongwoo's neck.
The movie went on, but Woohyun had no idea what was happening on screen because Dongwoo was sinking his head in the Myungsoo's neck while Sungjong hugged him. He raised in silence and went to his room, thinking about why he felt so uncomfortable with the whole scene. He just wanted to be next to his best friend, once failing, became angry.
Soon raised his head from the pillow when he heard Dongwoo's voice.
- What happened? Was scared? - Said laughing and taking your phone out of his pocket while entered the room.
- I? Is you that was afraid like a scared cat and hiding on Myungsoo. - Said angry.
- Hey, I was just kidding. - Muttered embarrassed lying on his bed.
Woohyun was just silent, observing this figure whom he met two years ago lay in his bed, playing a game on mobile. Many thoughts eventually leaving Woohyun dizzy. The silence was broken.
- Tomorrow ... you ... I mean, do you have lunch with me tomorrow? Just me? - Woohyun stammered sticking his head in the pillow again. What he heard was the Dongwoo's laughter from across the room.
- What is it now? Is you in love with me? - Spoke laughing, not taking his eyes from the game.
His heart jumped and began to accelerate increasingly, and his red face heated the white pillow.
- Shut up! - Shouted louder than it should. It just did Dongwoo laugh even more.
Subtly Woohyun stood up and walked to the bed Dongwoo, sitting beside him. For a few seconds he watching that guy that was an idiot and that he liked so much, but the older one does not even looked at his eyes for a moment, he was jealous of the game. Woohyun decided to really know what was happening to him.
- Hey, my game! I was almost passing level! - Cried when Woohyun took it from his hand.
- And if I'm? - Woohyun asked to his roomate who was lying in bed, staring at him deeply. Dongwoo just stared with a confused face, but was later.
Woohyun pressed his lips to his best friend's advantaged lips. In a second he can feel everything that there was no point in his whole life. Those lips that Dongwoo both boasted was now pressed against his. A mixture of softness, sweetness, umidez were now being experienced by his mouth.
But in a swift movement Dongwoo pushes Woohyun away. With his hand in his mouth and confused, Dongwoo jumped from his bed.
- What do you think you're doing? Are you stupid? - Screaming and out the door.
Woohyun just sat on the floor with his hands pressed against his mouth. He couldn't think of anything beyond that he was completely in love with his best friend.
 
 
- Hyung, Dongwoo asked me to change rooms with him, what happened? - Sungjong asked, entering on the Woohyun's.
Woohyun was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling, wondering how he could have ruined everything and the friendship he had with Dongwoo.
- Hyung, tell me. - There was a silence in the room. Woohyun looked at the maknae. - Do you feel something different for him compared to what you feel for us, right? - Woohyun stood up quickly.
- No, of course not Sungjong, nothing happened to me. - Said more loudly. - there's something good to eat outside? I'm hungry. - He said with a forced smile in his face. However Sungjong was smarter and made him sit down again, pushing him.
- Hyung, don't lie to me. I already know without you having to say a word. While other play between them, I like to observe. - Woohyun's heart almost stopped for a short moment. - The way you look at him is different from the way you look at others. You live clinging to each other, holding hands and intertwined fingers. Just get any of our recordings. You are always being idiots together, implying with each other while unable to unglue. Like each other and caring. That's what I see between you two, something greater than a strong friendship. When I speak, I never mistake.
Woohyun heard those words in silence, even tried to protest but he had no arguments, knowing everything that Sungjong said was all true. But he'd just ruin everything.
- Sungjong-yah, you're too smart for someone your age. - Woohyun smiled ruffling the hair of the child. - Now, take something to eat.
 
 
Another day had passed, and everybody were filming the second and last part of the video. Woohyun spent the whole day with a smile in his face, but only for their fans and not for have Dongwoo at his side. He blamed himself every second, surely would rather just watch it from afar than go without talking to your best friend.
Dongwoo and Woohyun were the first to finish recording their parts, then decided to go back in front by being exhausted. Dongwoo went straight to the kitchen to prepare something for him to eat. Woohyun lay in the sofa. Many things came to his mind, but at the end he decided it was best to just hide that feeling and apologize for what he had done. He did not want to lose the idiot's friendship.
Woohyun walked slowly to the kitchen where Dongwoo was turned, chopping vegetables to your meal. Arriving at the door of the room, he stoped, staring at the older's back, wondering if this was what he wanted to do. He walked slowly and quietly put his arm around Dongwoo's waist. He just jumped up, then calmed down, stopping what he was doing.
- Hyung, what are you doing for us to eat? - asked trying to relax. Dongwoo smiled and lowered his head. There was a slight pause, but continued. - I .. I apologize for that day. It was not my intention. - He lied. - I'm sorry. - Whispered.
- Actually ... - Suddenly stopped. - Are you crying? - Said after he heard a different noise.
Woohyun knew that this was the last time that he could stay like this with whom he loves. Some tears involuntarily rolled over her face, wetting the back of Dongwoo's shirt.
- Of course not. - Laughed. - Ok, that's a lie. But let me get that way, please, I don't want you to see me like that.
- So let me hide your face for you. - Dongwoo said to his friend turning and pressing him against his body. Woohyun buried his face in Dongwoo's neck and so were a few seconds. Dongwoo gently cupped his face, kissing her forehead and then his nose. The oldest was Woohyun's hair, his face came close to being enough to makes the newest dizzy. Close enough that Woohyun could hear and feel the breath of his friend.
- You have sure you want to do this? - Asked breathlessly.
- I've never been so sure of anything as I'm now. - Dongwoo moved his face a little more forward, causing his lips met again, but this time was different. There was a mess of clumsy but very hot lips. A confusion of tongues that made the two run out of air, breaking the kiss. Dongwoo hung his head embarrassed, blushing. As the body of Dongwoo was necessity, the youngest pulled him closer. Dongwoo was giving soft kisses on Woohyun's neck making him tremble while he pressed his body against of the idiot who was now kissing, tucking his hands beneath his shirt.
A noise was heard coming from the front door. The two quickly parted, leaving a smile one on each face.
- We have arrived! - Sungyeol shouted from the other side of the apartment.
- H-hi! We are preparing something to eat. - Dongwoo said clumsy, without looking directly at the members.
- Actually I was teaching him how to make a delicious dinner, since he can't even break an egg. - Lied smiling and giving slaps on Dongwoo's back. Dongwoo had no reaction.
Sungjong watching his companions smiled, already guessing what had just happened.
 
 
2 am and everyone was directing to their rooms. As usual, Dongwoo had already gone to bed before the other members.
- Woohyun-yah ... - Murmured. - Come here to keep me company. 
- I? Why would I want anything with you? idiot. - Teased. - If you want me, try to take me.
- Really? you will make me raise? - Murmured.
- If you really want me, yes. - Joked while he pulled his shirt to prepare for sleep.
Dongwoo jumped from his bed, hugging him from behind.
- Yes I want. - Dongwoo whispered in the Woohyun's ears making him shiver. The oldest dragged him to the be.
- I'm worried about the other members, as we'll tell them. - Dongwoo said as he caressed the nape of Woohyun.
- That we solve after.
- Yeah, you're right. - There was a short pause. - Two years ago if you had told things like this to me, I would punch you. - Murmured the eldest bursting into laughter.
- And now, what you gonna do with me? - Whispered lifting her head to look at Dongwoo. He watched him for a few seconds. His best friend her lips coming closer and closer, making Woohyun lose air again. One last hot kiss was shared that night.