Thanks for teaching me something

You are my life

[Sica POV]

Fany's house is damn beautiful. Every single thing in it is totally pefect. After scanning every single thing in the house, I rushed to the room where the three of us will sleep in and took out my sketch book and stationaries and started to draw.

"Sica let's go-" Fany didn't finish her sentence. Instead she 'wow'-ed me with a shocked look. 

[Fany POV]

I was completely taken aback by Sica's drawing. She just drew the sketch of a house. A HOUSE. "Why are you drawing that?" I asked in the midst of my confusion and curiosity. "Actually I... umm.. I'm helping the designer near the company to design some houses." "Why would you? You're a star Jess! You don't need to!" I scolded her. "Tiff, even if we're stars. If one day we fail and nobody wants us, where will you get your money from except working for others? And plus, do you know how those little kids on the streets suffer from hunger everyday?" Sica's right. I'm to selfish. "Thanks for teaching me something." I uttered before leaving the room.

[Krystal POV]

I heard all their conversation. Guess Fany unnie was reall shocked by unnie's actions. *click* t, I need to go. I rushed to the sofa and immediately sat down there. I'm so dead if Fany unnie saw me.

"Unnie, where are you going?"

"Going to the supermarket to buy some ingridients for tonight's dinner. What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing unnie. I'll be waiting."

"Tell your unnie about this, okay?"

"Ne unnie."

I opened the door for her before she finally left. the house. There left the quiet house, only me, unnie and the maids. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short updatee ><

Sorry for all mistakes :( I'm not perfect you know lol

Please subscribe or leave a comment, gomawo!~

Xoxo, Candy^^