no one can replace you

The same sky... different place...

Chapter 6

 

 

~at Siwon’s office~

 

*knock knock*

“Come in.” Siwon said while reading the papers he had to finish today.

“Sir, President Choi wants you to come to his office.” Siwon’s assistant told him.

Huh? What does my father want? Why doesn’t  he just call me instead of asking me to come to his office?’ Siwon thought, “Do you know what it’s about, hyung? Should I prepare something before meeting him?”

“I don’t think he wants to talk about work, because he asked me directly when I met him in the elevator.” then his assistant went out and closed the door.

 

So curious, he rarely wants to talk about family at work’, Siwon took off his reading glasses and grab his mobile phone and put it in his suit pocket, and went straight to his father's office upstairs.

 

~*~*~*~

 

"Director Choi, your father is waiting for you, please come in... Do you want to drink something, Sir?" his father's secretary  immediately greeted him with a warmly smile when she saw Siwon coming towards her.

 

 “No, thank you.” Siwon said as he passed the secretary's desk and went straight to his father office room.

 

*knock knock* “Hi dad...” Siwon knocked as he flung open the door and came in, “You wanted to see me?”

 

“Yes son, please sit down.” His father gave him a serious look.

 

“What? Did I make a mistake? “ Siwon sat and frowning.

 

“Better you shouldn't joke or start a lame drama, son...”

 

“What is it, Dad...? I don’t understand.”

 

“Is it a real date? Or you just fake it to make your mum happy for awhile and your relationship with that guy, covered-up?” his father asked him still with his serious look.

 

"Oh... about that. But, how could you know so fast? Tae Hee’s secretary just called about 10 minutes ago and you already knew?” Siwon didn’t believe it, his –superbusy- dad was apparently monitoring him. “Look Dad, I’ll be honest... I really don’t understand why you won’t accept me as who I am. But, then, I’m just trying to follow what you wanted, I came to the dinner last time and you saw me, I did my best. Now, look at your reaction, Dad..."  *sigh*  "Then, what do you think I should do!?” Siwon stood up and immediately moved towards the door, he wanted to leave his father, so dissapointed with his dad.  And his heart is very sad, his lover tried encouraging him about this, even though he knew that Kyuhyun isn’t  fully willing to let Siwon try to follow his parents wishes, but now... it’s useless.

 

“Siwon, come back! I’m not finished yet.” his father shouted.

 

Siwon opened the door, still holding the door knob, he said, "You know dad... I'd better cancel the dinner, there is no point." then left.

 

“SIWON...!”

 

~*~*~*~

 

~back to Siwon’s office~

 

What should I do..? Why does my heart ache so much, my breathing feels heavy now *inhale* How can I continue my relationship with Kyuhyun when my father acts like that. Even when I've said to try to have a normal relation, he was suspicious of me. And I know he would spy on me, oh ya... believe me. Then  I should cancel the dinner with Tae Hee. What if  I carry out the dinner plan, and  father found out that I won't be having dinner alone with Tae Hee, but also Kyuhyun. Oh no no... my baby Kyu... I can't imagine if my father do something to him latter on. Argggh...’ Siwon ruffled his precious hair.

 

It’s already 6pm, but Siwon still can't finish his work, it’s difficult for him to concentrate.

 

*push the intercom button, hard*

 

“Please, call miss Tae Hee’s secretary, ask miss Tae Hee’s mobile phone number, I want to call her...”

 

“Yes Sir.” His secretary answered.

 

 

~2 minutes~

 

*knock knock*

“Come in..”

 

“Sir, this is Director Lee’s number.” His secretary came in and gave him a piece of paper.

 

“Thank you, Gina-ssi”, Siwon smiled then took out his phone from his suit pocket and dialed the number given by Gina. Gina smiled sweetly... bows then left.

 

: ’Hello... this is Lee Tae Hee speaking...’

 

“Um... Hi, Tae Hee-ssi, this is Siwon. How are you?”

 

: “... ...”

 

“Hello?”

 

: “Choi Siwon?”

 

“Ah, yes...”

 

: “Oh, s-sorry... I thought I didn't give my mobile phone number yet”

 

“I’m sorry, I asked my secretary to find out your number, I wanted to call you privately, if I may?”

 

: “I see. Sure Siwon-ssi... “

 

“Busy?”

 

: “No, I’m on my way home. So, you want to tell me something?”

 

“Well, I'm really sorry, but I want to tell you that it seems we have to cancel our dinner plans. Sorry, but my father was too curious, and I don’t want either of us to get into trouble, especially my lover... Kyuhyun.”

 

: “Trouble? What trouble?”

 

“Ehm... You know, my father was very fond about ​​our arranged marriage, so he's watching me, like a hawk, I supose.  And you know, I will not cheat on my lover with dinner just the two of us, Tae Hee-ssi. So, I was planning to take him, too. But if my father knew that I took my lover to the dinner, he will be so  furious, and it will very dangerous for Kyuhyun, I really don't want something bad happen to him.”

 

: “Oh, I see...”

 

“So, would you forgive me?”

 

: “It’s ok, I understand Siwon-ssi.” sigh.

 

“Tae Hee, I'm really sorry that I have to cancel our dinner. But, how about your parents? Should I talk to them?”

 

: “No no... let me talk to them, its ok, don’t worry...”

 

“I'm also sorry you had to meet someone like me, you’re really a nice and a beautiful woman... if I don't have Kyuhyun currently, I definitely will and can fall in love with you, deeply...”

 

: “Hahaha... Tsk... no need to say that, Siwon-ssi. But, ehm... thank you any way... And if Kyuhyun-ssi gets bored with you someday, you know you can ask me for a date, don’t you...?”

 

“Hahaha... you’re so funny. Thank you for not hating me...  I’d like to have a friend like you, Tae Hee ssi. And, if you need anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask me, ok?  I will help you but... emm... with my lover’s permission, of course.”

 

: “Thank you, I really appreciate it. How lucky... that Kyuhyun guy, to have you as a lover...”

 

“No... it’s me who is the lucky one.” Siwon smiled... showed his dimple.

 

: “Ye yeah... so envy *giggle* and, may I save your number, Siwon-ssi?”

 

“Sure, and it’s nice to talk to you Tae Hee-ssi.”

 

: “You too, bye bye...”

 

“Bye..”

 

Woaaaaah....’ Siwon relieved,  ‘Yeah baby Kyu, if I don't have you... I would definitely fall in love with Tae Hee, she is so nice’ Siwon said to himself with a smile, ‘But don’t worry baby Kyu... no one can replace you in my life now. I’m 100% yours” .

 


 

Hope you guys like it :) And please leave a comment, ne... thank you.