should i forgive you

The same sky... different place...

 

Chapter 43

 

 

Mrs. Choi’s pov

 

'Oooh my... I couldn't calm down, Siwon hasnt given me any news. What's happening now?'

 

I was in the car, waiting for Bella and Sheila to come out fromtheir school, my driver standing by the door, and when the school bell rang, he opened the door for meI stepped out of the car and and approached the main entrance of the school.Then I saw Bella and Sheila walking slowly, Bella holding her sister's hand. Bella smiled at me, but Sheila just looked down kicking gravels in front of her.

 

“Halmeoni...” Bella greeted me with wide smile.

 

“Hi my lovely grandaughters, how’s school?” I asked her.

 

"Its fun." Bella answered.

 

“Good girl.” I said, patting her head. I  bent down a bit, cupped Sheila's cheeks, made her look at me, "Sheila, are you alright?" She looked at me, but kept silent, “Sheila...”

 

"I want umma..." She said with a cracked voice, it broke my heart, I know she's going to cry, I carried her in my arms, then asked Bella to get into the car.

 

"Don’t cry Sheila, be patient, sweety, your umma still have some things to finish."  In the car, Sheila is sobbing in my embrace, Bella leaned her head on my arm, then I heard my phone rang, "Bella, could you please take halmeoni's phone, is it a call from your dad?"

 

Bella took the phone from my bag, “Halmeoni, its appa.”She said excited, “Appa...” She picked up the phone, “Yes, we are on the way home. (...) Really? (...) Really really?(...) Sheila! Appa said we will pick up umma this afternoon.”

 

Sheila sat bolt upright and grabbed the phone from Bella, “Appa, chongmal? (...) APPA, JJANG!” Sheila shouted“Ne, appa. (...) Halmeoni? Okay... Halmeoni, appa wantto talk to halmeoni.”

 

I smiled and nodded at her, and take the phone, “Wonnie...”

 

: “Mom, everyting is gonna be alright. I'm not going to lose Kyuhyun or Sheila.”

 

“Siwonnie... it's a relief.” I saidcan’t hold my tears.

 

: “Mom, I’ll tell you everyting when we’re at home, I’ll see you later, mom.”

 

“Ne, be careful, see you, Siwon, and thank you... bye.” 

 

 

 

Sheila wiped my tears. “Halmeoni, why are you crying?” Sheila tilted her head.

 

“Because halmeoni is so happy...”

 

“Halmeoni is happy because we will pick up umma tonight?” Sheila asked me again.

 

“Ne...” I answered, she grinned widely.

 

“Oh, Sheila, when you go to your ummaapartment with your appa and if your appa can’t persuade your umma to go back home, Sheila has to ask your umma to let you stay in his apartment, just sleep there, arraso? I caressed her hair.

 

“Can I?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“But, halmeoni don’t like it if I sleep in other places other than halmeoni’s house or our house in New York.”

 

“Your mom's apartment, is an exceptions.” I poked her nose.

 

“ARASSO...” She shouted, “I’ll cry hard if umma won’t let me sleep with him. Don’t worry halmeoni, I can cry very loud.”

 

“Aigoo... Isure you can.” Then I looked at Bella, “Bella, you too, arasso?”

 

“No halmeoni... let Sheila do that, I can’t cry loudly. I’ll just stay at home with halmeoni and halabeoji.”

 

“Oh, really? Are you sure, sweety?”

 

“Ne, beside, Sheila said that she wants go on a date with mom... just the two of them. Right, Sheila?” Bella asked her sister.

 

“NE EONNI, I’LL SLEEP WITH UMMA TONIGHT AND GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK WITH UMMA TOMORROW!” Sheila yelled again, her face looks so cheerful.

 

But, I was a bit worried about Bella because I know how much she loves Kyuhyun from the stories she told me,"Sweety, are you sure you don't want to go along with your appa and Sheila to pick up your umma tonight? He loves you a lot too, you know, and he misses you, too." I tried to convinced her, I dont want her to feel that shes left out.

 

“Ne, halmeoni, I know, but I love Sheila more, I promiseher to give her time alone with mom, so don’t worry halmeoni. I can go to the amusement park with appa, mom and Sheila another time when appa is better. Appa promised me.” Bella smiled. This grandaughter of mine is such an angel.

 

“Aigoo... you are so kind.” I kissed her hair. “And thank you that you want to accompany halmeoni and halabeoji at home, then you can help halmeoni to cook your mom’s favorite foods, okay?”

 

“Ne...”

 

Not long after that, we got to the house, and I saw Siwon's car was already parked in the yard.

 

~*~*~*~

 

The girls ran to meet Siwon in the family room excitedly and were just overjoyed thinking that their umma will come home soon. I asked the girls nanny to take them to their room to change their clothes.

 

Siwon explained everything, I was so dumfounded to hear what had happened. How could she think like that. I thank God, Siwon decided to raise Sheila by himself, not with her. I made a mental note to talk to Siwon, just not now, that in the future, when Sheila is old enough to understand, he has to explain to Sheila about her birth mother, so Sheila could prevent herself grom getting conned or tricked by thatAfter what I heard from Siwon just now, I'm more than willing to have my only granddaughter raised by Kyuhyun, rather than that useless greedy woman.

 

 

 

Our pov

 

 

“Sheila, are you ready?” Siwon asked his little daughter.

 

“Yup.” Sheila smiled widely.

 

“Bella, are you sure don’t want join appa and Sheila to pick your mom up?”

 

“Ne, appa. Halmeoni will prepare a lot of mom’s favorite food, so I want to help her.” Bella answered while putting a ribbon on Sheilas hair, “There... done, you look so beautiful, Sheila.”

 

“Thank you, eonni, see ya... Sheila kissed her sistercheeks, Let’s go appa.”

 

“Bye Bella, appa loves you so much.” Siwon said while kissing Bella’s forehead before Sheila dragged him to go the main door. “Wish appa luck, Bella.” Siwon said loudly.

 

“GOOD LUCK, APPA... AND I LOVE YOU TOO...”

 

After saying goodbye to Siwon's mom who was standing at the main entrance and his dad that had just come home from work, Siwon and Sheila walked toward Siwon's mercedes. Kim-jibsa opened the car door, and helped her put on her seat belt, Siwon walked to the other side of the car. JungHoon is already in the drivers seat. "Are you ready, baby boo?"

 

“NE! LET’S GO, APPA... Uncle JungHoon, lets goooo...” Sheila yelled excitedly. JungHoon just smiled and started driving.

 

Sheila, remember, you have to help appa to persuade your umma to go back home, arasso?”

 

“Hmm... ne...”

 

~*~*~*~

 

When they got at Kyuhyun's apartment building, Siwon entered the lobby to the elevator while holding Sheila. Siwon was a bit nervous, he didn't know how Kyuhyun would react later because he knew deep down in his heart that Kyuhyun was definitely hurt again by what he did. But by bringing Sheila with him... Siwon surely hoped that Kyuhyun would give him a chance to explain everything.

 

The elevator dinged, they have reached Kyuhyuns floor level.The short walk towards Kyuhyuns apartment seemed longer that usual to Siwon. He knew Kyuhyun's door security code number, but this time Siwon rang the bell, and after waiting for a while, the speaker sounded"Who's there?"

 

“Oh uh...” Siwon felt so nervous, he couldnt answer.

 

Before Siwon replied, "UMMA." Sheila shouted .

 

Soon Siwon heard a 'click' from the door knob, Siwon smiled, 'See, Kyuhyun could not resist Sheila.' he thought.

 

When the door is open, "H-hi..." Siwon greeted Kyuhyun and stared at him. Siwon was sad seeing Kyuhyun's face very pale, and his eyes looked a little puffy though not red, like he had been crying for a long time but had stopped a few hours ago.

 

Sheila released her grip from Siwon's neck, Kyuhyun leaned toward holding out his hand, "Umma~" Sheila called Kyuhyun slowly, Kyuhyun knew... Sheila was holding back her tears. She must have missed him so much because Kyuhyun did, he missed her so much.

 

Without saying anything, Kyuhyun took Sheila from Siwon's arms, Sheila wrapped her legs around his waist and immediately hugged his neck, "Umma~"

 

"Ne, my baby girl." Kyuhyun said softly, Sheila's back and shut the door without inviting Siwon in.

 

When the door was almost closed, Siwon block the the door with his foot, "Baby, can I come in?"

 

Kyuhyun glared at Siwon, "Go home, I'll take Sheila to your home tomorrow morning."

 

But Siwon was still holding the door, "Sweetheart, please, let me come in and give you an explanation to what happened."

 

"No need, step aside... I want to close the door." Kyuhyun snapped him.

 

"Baby, my mom said I shouldn't come go home without taking you." Siwon said with pleading eyes.

 

"Then just sleep outside." Said Kyuhyun then kicked his leg.

 

Siwon pulled his leg, "Ouch, baby..." Kyuhyun closed the door. Siwon knocked on the door repeatedly, "Babykyu, please? And Sheila... why didnyou help appa, geez... "

 

~*~*~*~

 

After the door was closed, Kyuhyun took Sheila to the kitchen, sat her on the counter and Kyuhyun sat on the chair in front of Sheila. Kyuhyun kissed Sheila's hands, "Sheila, why didn't you come with your sister? Doesnshe miss me?"

 

"Eonni miss you so much, but she wanted to preparumma's favorite food with halmeoni." Sheila said, Kyuhyun just nodded. Then Sheila said again, "Umma... are you angry with appa? "

 

Kyuhyun nodded, "I'm sorry, but yes, umma is a little bit angry to your appa... and I can't let your appa come in."

 

Sheila nodded, "Sheila understand, umma, when I was angry with my naughty friend at school, I also didn't want to talk to him. But then eonni told me, I have to forgive him, because if I don't forgive him and keep being angry in my heart, after a long time my heart will be damaged. Umma, please forgive my appa, ne? I don't want umma's heart to be damaged, I don't want umma to be hospitalized again to have another surgery." Sheila said, looking very worried.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled at Sheila's words, "Hmm... I think your eonni's words are true. But, umma need a little time to think about it, is it okay, baby?"

 

Sheila nodded, "I know, umma need time to calm your mind, right?"

 

"Hahaha... ne, umma need time to calm my mind, you arevery smart girl, Sheila." Kyuhyun hugged her.

 

"If Sheila stays here with umma, will ummas mind becalm or worse?" Bella tilted her head as she blinked repeatedly.

 

"Hahaha... hmm... what if we drink a glass of warm milk, then we both lay in bed? I think it will make umma's mind calm."

 

"Really? Ne, umma... it's a great idea, I want to hug umma in bed. Can you sing a lullaby for me, umma? miss your voice so much." Kyuhyun nodded and Sheila clapped her hands happilyand grinned, showing her neat and white pearly teeth.

 

"Wait here, baby girl." Kyuhyun said and took a box of milk out of the fridge and warm it up.

 

After they finished their milk, Kyuhyun carried Sheila went into his room.

 

"Umma, your apartment is so comfortable, Sheila likes it."

 

"Really? If so, Sheila and your eonni come and sleep here whenever you girls wanted."

 

"B-but umma... does that mean umma doesnt want to go back to our house?" Sheila began to feel sad. "Umma won't forgive appa?"

 

"Emm... it depends on your appa."

 

“Why?”

 

Umma will explained about it later, umma is a bit tired nowcould you please hug umma until umma is asleep?" Kyuhyun said while kissing her nose and opened the door.

 

"Ne." Sheila said, "But what about appa? Is appa really going to sleep outside? "

 

"Umma didn't hear any noise outside, I think your appa has gone home already. Umma will take you home tomorrow, is Sheila okay with that?" Sheila noddedKyuhyun sat Sheila on the bed and took her off her shoes, "Can umma take your ribbon too?" Sheila nodded, "You look beautiful wearing this ribbon, by the way. Did you do this by yourself?"

 

Sheila smiled and shook her head"Eonni put it for me..." Then Sheila lowered her head.

 

"Sheila... whats wrong, sweety?"

 

"Earlier at home I missed umma, now Im here together with umma but now I miss eonni and appa." Sheila began to sob.

 

Kyuhyun felt sad to see her like that, then he hugged Sheila, "You want to go home now? Umma can take you."

 

Sheila shook her head and leaned her head over Kyuhyun's shoulder, "For tonight, Sheila wants to be with umma and help umma calm umma's mind." She said after yawning.

 

"Thank you, my baby girl. Umma is very lonely... umma miss you and Bella so much, thank you for being with me tonight. Are you sleepy now?" Kyuhyun said with his teary eyes, then lay down, Sheila was on his chest, he wrapped Sheila with his arms.

 

"No. She answered, but yawning again, Umma, can Sheila sing lullaby for umma? Umma try to sleep, okay?" Sheila looked at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun wiped the trace of tears on Sheila's cheeks, and it seemed that she is getting sleepy herself.

 

"Ne... gomawo." Kyuhyun whispered, Sheila smiled then put her head back to Kyuhyun chest, Kyuhyun caressed her back gently.

 

Then Sheila with her cute voice, started singing her favorite song, a Barney song # I love you, you love me, we’re a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won’t you say you love me too. I love you, you love me...# Kyuhyun chuckled when Sheila didn't continue her song,  apparently she was asleep before finishing the song, and then Kyuhyun slowly moved Sheila's body from his chest, laid her on the bed, "I love you too, Sheila. But I'm really sorry, I don't know if we can be a happy family." Kyuhyun whispered, kissing her forehead. He felt really sad thinking what would happen to all of them.

 

Kyuhyun laid down beside Sheila, trying to sleep, but Siwon's face kept popping in his mind. Kyuhyun once missed him, but the memories of that time in the hospital hurt him badly. Why did Siwon acted the way he did. Kyuhyun couldnunderstand and hated it. He hated feeling useless for Siwon, feeling ignored and unwanted. These feelings actually were already gone a long time ago when they decided to get back together again, but after the incident at the hospital, those feelings surfaced again.

 

Almost a couple hours trying to sleep, Kyuhyun still couldn't sleepHe got up, walked out of his room and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. After drinking it, Kyuhyun was about to go back to the room, but somehow he felt a little botheredHe turned his gaze to the door, his heart suddenly pounding faster, holding his chest, Kyuhyun walked towards the door,' Could it be...?' He said in his mind, 'Oh no... impossible, he must have gone home already. The corridor of this apartment is connected to the open air window, at both ends, so it would be very cold outside. Siwon have gome home.' Kyuhyun turned his body and was about to go back to his room, but somehow after two steps he's turned back and held the door knob then opened it.

 

Kyuhyun was shocked. Hfound Siwon sitting on the floorhis knees pressed against his chest, his hands circled his legs,his face buried between it. He must be very cold. Kyuhyun immediately approached Siwon, he knelt down, "Siwon... Siwon..." he said as he shook Siwon's arm.

 

Siwon lift his head up slowly, "Oh, hi baby, sorry. I'm need to sit here and wait for you.

 

A-are you alright?

 

I’m alright, just a little cold." Siwon said trying to smile. Kyuhyun eyes sting when he looked at Siwon again. He was wearing light clothes, only shirt and a thin sweater, his lips starting to turn blue, 'He must be feeling really cold.' He thought, Kyuhyun no longer have the heart to leave Siwon outside, but he cant deny that his heart is still hurting by Siwons ignorance, stubborness, and not wanting him a few days ago.

 

"Siwon, go home, you will be sick if keep sitting here. Sheila is already sleeping. I promise, I'll bring her back to your house tomorrow morning." Kyuhyun said as he stood up, wanting to leave Siwon again.

 

"Baby, I called mom, and told her that were not going home tonight. Mom and Bella will prepare your favorite food tomorrow." Siwon said slowly. "So, I can't go home tonight."

 

"Then, it's up to you where you want to sleep, but not in front of my door."

 

"Sweetheart... cant you just let me in?" Kyuhyun stared at Siwon's glossy eyes, "Please, baby, give me just ten minutes to explain, please?" Siwon pleaded while trying to slowly stand up. But Kyuhyun fixed his mind and heart, he turned around, opened his door and went in, leaving Siwon outside.

 

Siwon was left speechless, Kyuhyun really left him in front of  his door. Tears falling down his cheeks, he tried to stand up straight. But after he stood up, he immediately leaned against the wall behind him. His body is still not yet fully recovered after the surgery, moreover he already stayed almost two hours, freezing. But then Siwon lowered his head while holding his forehead, he felt a little dizzy.

 

Meanwhile, after closing the door behind him, Kyuhyun couldn’t hold his tears anylonger. But his heart is still badly hurt because of Siwon, the images of what had happened in the hospital slowly creeps to his mind. Hwalked to the table, took his mobile phone and dialed JungHoons number.

 

Junghoon aswered after the first ring,

Hello, Kyuhyun-ssi.’’

 

Hi hyung, where are you?"

 

: "At your apartment's parking lot."

 

"Oh, good, hyung... can you please take Siwon home. Hes sitting in front of my door. Please hyung, take him home. Sheila will sleep here, Ill take her to Siwons house tomorrow morning.

 

JungHoon could hear kyuhyuns voice tremble, trying to hold his sobs,

Ne, Ill bring him home. Everything will be alright, Kyuhyun-sii.

 

Thank you, Hyung. Please take care of him.

 

Ne...

~*~*~*~

 

 

~the next morning~

 

Kyuhyun really couldnt sleep well last night, thinking about Siwon, his hurt, Bella and Sheila, and everything about them, but he know that his heart miss Siwon and still love him so much .

 

He got up at 6am, still very early, but he has to prepare breakfast for Sheila. He turned to look at Sheila who was still asleep beside him. Sheila has my heart already, how can I leave her? But how can I forgive Siwon for what hes done to me? How can I not see Bella and Sheila? They have stollen my heart.

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sheila on her forehead then stood up from the bed. He went to the kitchen to prepare Sheilas favorite breakfast, waffles with chocolate syrup.

 

After preparing the waffles, Kyuhyun thought of Bella, and how he missed her. He wished that Bella was with him too and will have breakfast together. He took out his mobile from his pocket and dialed Siwons moms number.

 

Kyuhyun-ah... Siwons moms voice sounded reliefed that Kyuhyun called her.

 

Good morning, mom... please dont speak too loud, I dont want Siwon to know that Im calling you, mom.

 

Oh, okay dear, but are you alright? She asked.

 

Truthfully, mom... No, Im not alright. But thank you for letting Sheila sleep at my place last night. Shes still sleeping now. Kyuhyun answered her with a trembling voice.

 

Its okay, son..Sheila misses you so much. Will you come home?

 

Mom, can I ask you a favor? But Im sorry, I cant come home just yet...

 

Aaahh..I see..I understand, Kyuhyun-ah, take your time. What can I help? Siwons mom answered trying her best to control her voice from not crying, she really understood how Kyuhyun must be hurting.

 

Can I take Sheila to school today? Ill meet you near her school, so Sheila can change to her school uniform first... and I want to see Bella. I miss her so much. But mom, please... please, dont tell Siwon about this.

 

Thats a good idea, Kyuhyun-ah... and dont worry, I wont tell Siwon. Why dont we meet at the restaurant near the girls school at 08.30? I also miss you and want to see you, Kyuhyun-ah, dont you miss mommy?

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, Of course I miss you mom... how can I not miss my mommy. Kyuhyun heard Siwons mom chuckled, too. Mom, Ill prepare the girls lunch boxes, so you dont have to prepare it. See you at 8.30 then. I love you, mom.

 

Okay, dear, Ill tell the nanny not to prepare it. See you soon Kyuhyun-ah. I love you, too. And thank you for calling me.

 

~*~*~*~

 

After calling Siwons mom, Kyuhyun went to his room to wake Sheila up, its 7am already.

 

Baby... wake up, rise and shine...

 

... ... Sheila didn’t respond, she pulled her blanket up.

 

Kyuhyun laid himself beside Sheila and pulled her closer to him by her waist, Sheila~ wake up baby, youll be late for school. Still no response.

 

Kyuhyun started kissing Sheilas cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead, fingers... and finally Sheila couldnt keep quiet, she started giggling when Kyuhyun repeatedly kissing her while tickling her waistUmma~ its ticklish... Im a wake umma... then she yawned cutely.

 

Good morning sweety..do you want umma to bathe you? Kyuhyun asked her while lifting Sheila and putting her on his chest.

 

Umma~ but I didn’t bring any undies... She answered shyly.

 

Dont worry baby, well meet grandma later and she will bring your clothes. Okay?

 

Sheila nodded Then lets take a bath now... can I have bubble bath?

 

Of course you can...

 

After Sheilas done bathing, Kyuhyun asked her to stay in bed and watch morning cartoon, while Kyuhyun took a quick shower. Fifteen minutes later, Kyuhyun was all set and took Sheila for her breakfast.

 

He turned off the TV, Come on, baby, lets have breakfast.

 

Umma, can I have a piggy back ride? Sheila asked making a cute face.

 

“Sure, baby girl...  Umma have made your favorite breakfast. Kyuhyun said to her.

 

Sheila was enjoying her breakfast and kept saying it was the most delicious waffel she had ever had. They finished their breakfast and got ready to leave to meet Siwons mom.

 

 

 

~At the restaurant near the girls school~

 

Kyuhyun and Sheila arrived first, they sat near the window. Not long afterwards, they saw Siwons mom and Bella walking in. Bellas face light up seeing Kyuhyun there Mooom... she ran towards Kyuhyun and hugged him, she was in tears.

 

Hey princess... dont cry alright... let mom see my princess. Kyuhyun tried to make Bella stop crying.

 

Bella tightened her hug, Mom, I missed you sooo much.

 

I missed you too, princess. Now let me see you...” And Kyuhyun pulled himself away from Bella and take a look at her You look so beautiful today. You have to study well today, okay princess? Bella just noded.

 

Hi, mom. Thanks for meeting me. Kyuhyun greeted Siwons mom.

 

Hi Kyuhyun-ah Siwons mom tried to hold her tears in front of her grandaughters, Youre gonna be alright, son..youre gonna be alright. She whispered to Kyuhyun while hugged him.

 

Eonni, umma made waffles... see..its the most delicious waffles you will taste. Do you want to try it now? Sheila was bragging to her sister of the waffles Kyuhyun made for them.

 

Sheila, why dont you change into your school uniform first. Siwons mom told Sheila. And the nanny held Sheilas hand and took her to change her clothes.

 

Kyuhyun took out the lunch boxes and gave one to Bella, while she was munching on the waffle, Sweety, mom prepared your lunch. Eat it well, arasso?

 

Ne, thank you, momWill you come home today? Bella asked.

 

Im sorry princess, I dont think I can go home today, I still have to finish some things at the office and with the airline company. Kyuhyun gave his reasons to Bella.

 

But you wont take long, right mom?

 

No, sweetheart, mom wont take long. Kyuhyun caressed her hair.

 

Sheila came already in her school uniform, she looked so adorable and happy. Kyuhyun looked at Bella then Sheila, Girls, lets take a picture.

 

Just the three of us, ne, umma? Sheila asked.

 

And what about Halmeoni, Sheila? Her halmeonni asked her.

 

First, just umma, me and eonni. Then the four of us. Okay halmeonni? Sheila answered smiling.

 

They took several pictures using Kyuhyuns mobile phone and Siwons moms mobile phone. Its almost 9.30, time for the girls to go to school.

 

Sheila and Bella took turns hugging Kyuhyun and not wanting to let go, but Kyuhyun persuaded them to go to school after promising that he will call them everyday in the morning and before they go to sleep.

 

 

 

Mrs. Choi POV

 

The moment I saw Kyuhyun earlier, my heart felt heavy and broken. He looks thinner and very pale, yet he kept smiling in front of the girls and myself. I really tried my best not to shed tears while the girls were still with us.

 

After taking the girls to school, Kyuhyun and I went back to the restaurant. I held his hand and kept caressing it. We ordered some hot drinks and talked for a while.

 

Kyuhyun-ah, you look thinner. You havent been eating well, right? I asked him and he just smiled.

 

I couldnt eat much, mom.

 

I know its too selfish of me to ask you, but when are you coming home? The girls miss you so much, Appa misses you, too. Hes so worried about you.

 

Mom. He lowered his head, I still cant come home yet..everytime I look at Siwon, my heart hurts too much.” His voice sounded very shaky, I still need time. I need some space from him.

 

I know you are hurting because of my son, but I want you to know that you have me, your appa and the girls. Youre not alone in this. I looked into his teary eyes and cupped his face, I really want to tell him about the woman that he saw, and her intentions. But it was not my place to say, Ill leave it up to Siwon to tell him about it.

 

I know mom, I thank you for that, but Im trully sorry, Ijust still cant. He said.

 

I see. What about like this... Ill make Siwon stay in his own apartment for the time being. JungHoon-ssi can be with him, so youll be with us at home. Ne? Please say yes..please say yes, I really want to take care of you, Kyuhyun-ah.

 

Kyuhyun smiled, and took my hand that’s cupping his face, Mom, thats so thoughtful of you. Thank you for offering that to me. I know Im being selfish at the moment, but I really need my time, if i decide to come home I want all the hurt in me already gone first, I dont want to live with Siwon always having doubts towards him, I dont want to see him and be with him but also reminded of the hurt I have.

 

I understand what youre going through, and I know its been really tough for you. Take the time you need, Kyuhyun-ah. But promise me, you have to eat well, sleep well so you can think about what you want. Remember always that you have us and that we love you so so so much, Kyuhyun-ah I couldnt hold my tears any longer. I love Kyuhyun like my own son.

 

Mom, take care of Siwon and the girls. You know that I love them so much, right, mom? I nodded. Kyuhyun excused himself because he said that he still had somethings he wanted to take care.

 

 

 

 

Heechuls POV

 

Junghoonie called me last night and told me that Kyuhyun still refuse to see Siwon. I totally agree with Kyuhyun, after what Siwon made Kyuhyun go through.

 

 

~Flashback~

 

I met Kyuhyun crying coming out of the hospital lobby a few days ago as I was about to meet up with JungHoonie and the girls. When I met him, I knew something was terribly wrong. I called JungHoonie and told him that I had an urgent matter came up at the company. I literally dragged Kyuhyun to my car and went to my hotel suite.

 

He couldnt stop crying all the way to my hotel and I was left speechless. I felt saddened for Kyuhyun. After about half an hour after we arrived at my suite, Kyuhyun finally calmed down and his cry was a bit subdued.

 

Kyuhyun-ah, whats wrong? Hey... its okay to tell me. I broke the silence.

 

Hyung... it hurts.” He clenched his shirt, It really hurts.

 

“Siwon, huh? What did he do this time, Kyu? II could get my hands on him... I said holding down my temper, Kyu, I know havent known you for a long time, and the story behind me that you know is not that great, but you can trust me, Kyu Ill help you in any way I can. I hate to see you hurt like this. I assured him while handing him another tissue.

 

Hyung, he really doesnt want me. He ignored me and he made his choice... he chose that woman whom I saw left his room this morning.

 

Wo-woman? What woman? What are you talking about, Kyu? I asked him confused, because I can see that Siwon loves him so much, its impossible Siwon have another lover.

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath before starting his story, This morning as I was about to turn down the corridor, I saw a very beautiful woman coming out of Siwons room. Whe nI entered Siwons room, he was completely out of himself. He wasnthe Siwon that I knew. I asked him several times what had happened, why was he seemed troubled, but he didnt answer me. He ignored me. Even when his mom asked him to stop me from leaving, he didnt do anything! He just sat there on his bed, and did nothing!” Explained Kyuhyun, as his tears were starting to fall down again, At first I thought I was the one being so overly annoyed but what made me more furious was his body language. He cant lie from his body language, Hyung.

 

What do you mean, Kyu? I asked curiously.

 

He knew that I was annoyed at him this morning by his behaviour, but he kept saying that nothing was wrong. He asked me to bathe him even though he said everything was alright his junior cant lie to me! It didnt react to the slightest touch from me like he usually would. He explained more.

 

I almost couldnt keep my laughter contained, but luckily I was able to swallow my laugh by coughing, Wait wait... youre saying that his slept at the whole process you were touching it?! I asked retorically. Kyuhyun nodded. I had mixed feelings hearing Kyuhyuns explanation, I wanted to laugh out loud, but also furious imagining this incident happening to me with Junghoonie. If it were me, I would totally be wrecking his room apart and probably choking that of JunghooniesI looked at kyuhyun, whos eyes almost bulged out looking at my sudden facial change. So you think his cold attitude towards you its because of that woman?

 

Yes, hyung.

 

~end of flash back~

 

 

Suddenly I felt my mobile phone vibrated in my pocket and that brought me back to earth. Kyuhyuns name showed on the screen. Kyuhyun and I became closer after that day, I checked up on him everyday by phone, eventhough Im already back in HongKong.

 

“Hello, Kyuhyun-ah.

 

: “Hyung, I need to talk to you. I heard his voice shaky.

 

What is it Kyu? Tell me.

 

: “Hyung, I saw Siwon last night. But It hurts more... my heart can't forgive him, yet. Sheila stayed over at my place last night, and I just met up with Bella and Siwons mom. It hurts me to see them hyung. It hurts me to see Siwon lastnight. Kyuhyun was now sobbing at the end of the other line.

 

Kyu, what do you want now? Do you want to get away for awhile? I asked him.

 

: “Can I, hyung? Since a few days ago, I feel that JungHoon hyung sent some of their guys to watch over me. But I really need space and time for myself to think. He asked sounding very desparate.

 

Oh, really? Even so, you still can get away for awhile and think things over. Think about what you wanted. And dont worry about Junghoonies guys, Ill take care of them. I assured him. It hurts to see him like this, he did everything he could for Siwon, yet Siwon still couldnt treat him equally.

 

: “Really, Hyung? I can get away for awhile?

 

Tell you what... go home and take your passport, and directly go to the address I will send you by text message. I’ll prepare everything, you just get your to HongKong. Dont worry about anything.

 

: “HongKong? Oh, okay, thank you, Hyung. But dont let JungHoon hyung know about this, ne?

 

Everything will be fine, Kyu. Trust me. See you soon in Hongkong.

 

 

 

JungHoons pov

 

It was around 3 pm, when I received a phone call from one of my guys reporting that they have lost sight of Kyuhyun. They lost Kyuhyun when he was in the Prince SPA in Cheongdam-dong district. I was in panic. I told the guys to check in the spa again and talk to the people there. Immediately I checked Kyuhyuns GPS on my mobile phone, it was turned off. became more panic because Siwon wanted to go to Kyuhyuns apartment later to try talking to him again.

 

I called Hyukjae to ask if Kyuhyun had contacted him.

Ne, Hyung.

 

Hyukjae-ya, did Kyuhyun call you?

 

No. Whats wrong, hyung?

 

Do you think Kyuhyun will contact Donghae?

 

Unlikely, Kyuhyun will call him. Whats wrong hyung?” Hyukjae asked again.

 

“We lost Kyuhyun."

 

: "Eeee?"

 

"Well, these past few days, Kyuhyun stayed in his apartment, so I put some of my guys to watch over him, just to make sure that he is safe. But now, we cant find him.

 

Hyung, what happen? Are Kyuhyun and Siwon alright?”

 

“Well, I can't tell you, yet. But yes, theyre fine. Its nothing to worry too much. Do you know where he couldve gone to?

 

“Hmm, knowing how impulsive Kyuhyun is, he would probably fly to somewhere. Hyukjae answered, Do you want me to check the flight to Paris, hyung?

 

Could you do that? And tell me what you find.

 

Sure, thing hyung.

 

When Hyukjae suggested he would check the flight to Paris, I had an idea and made a call to my connection in the immigrations office. And what I had in mind was confirmed, Kyuhyun was on the list of names that recently flew abroad. The next information was that he had flown to HongKong. 'Chullie?? Has he got something to do with Kyuhyuns disapperance? I got my suspicions.

 

I called Hyukjae as soon as I had located Kyuhyuns whereabouts. As I got my suspicions, then I called Chullie immediately.

 

Junghoonie~ hi baby did you miss me? Chullie answered cheerfully as usual.

 

Yes, baby... I always miss you. Are you busy now?

 

Uhmm... Not really. Why? He asked

 

Where are you now? You sound like youre in the car.

 

Yes, Im on my way to... before he could finish his sentence.

 

The airport right, baby? I heard him gulpped.

 

Uhhhmmm... not really...

 

Heechul...?

 

:  "..."

 

"Kim Heechul!?"

 

:Aiiisshhh~ babyyyyy~

 

Spit it out now, Kim Heechul. Youre picking up Kyuhyun, arent you? I know he would make an ‘Im busted look.

 

Yes… yes, you're right. Just dont tell Siwon. I hate him at the moment for hurting Kyuhyun like that, baby. He reasoned out.

 

I wont, I promise. But you have to promise me too that you would take care of Kyuhyun. And to tell you the truth, Im also pissed of at Siwons stupidity! Geezzz... his smart for business and everything, but so dumb when it comes to his own heart.

 

So, was it true that there was a woman whos behind all this commotion? Chullie asked curiously.

 

Well, yes, its true. Its Sheila’s birth mother. But its all taken care off, and DONT TELL Kyuhyun. Let Siwon do it by himself. PROMISE me, Chullie...

 

Aaahh... what a relief. Well, I promise, scouts honour.

 

“Thanks... I have to go now, baby. Call you again tonight. Love you, Chul...

 

Love you, too, JungHoonie.

 

Chul, dont make Kyuhyun stay too long in HongKong, or you wont come to Seoul as soon as possible.

 

Aigoooo... you cheesy lover. You miss me or you miss my ... He laughed at the other end of the phone. Love you... And hung up.

 

I was left smiling and blushing because of his last sentence.

 

Anyway, Im just glad that Kyuhyun will be in safe hands for the time being. Now, I have to think about what I should do when Siwon finds out that Kyuhyun is not in his apartment. I’m sure I’ll be having a very bad headache *sigh*.

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

 


 

thanKyu for all comments, really love and appreciated it! luv u all^^ 

 

thanks to purpleungu who support my lovely reader's idea, *sigh* Kyu won't forgive my Wonnie easily >,< aigoo

 

enjoy^^