left you...

The same sky... different place...

Chapter 16

 

Kyuhyun’s pov

 

After having dinner with Siwon’s mom, Jung Hoon-ssi took me back to my apartment... I think my eyes are still swollen. I entered the password security number of my apartment door, I stepped in, I turn on my mobile phone. Put it on the counter, and walked into the bathroom, when there was an incoming call. I turned back to counter, I saw the name 'Tae Hee' on the screen, ‘Huh...?

 

“Hello...”

 

:"... ..." nobody?

 

“Tae Hee...?” then, suddenly I heard,

 

:” ... ... ... My fiancee and I have to catch the first flight tommorow, back to Seoul.”

 

That's Tae Hee’s voice, but...who is her fiancee?

 

:“F-fiancee? ... ... Wooow... what a progress Tae Hee, having a fiancee like him... very handsome and very y. Ommo... Whilst I'm drooling over your fiancee... hahaha... Hi gorgeous...what’s your name?”

 

:“Please, finish your matter with Tae Hee, so we can leave you and just sleep.” HUH!! Siwon’s voice...? but I keep quite.

 

:“Aaaw...so cold-hearted huh?”

 

:“Heechul...please give me that video-cd. Please do not bother me anymore, and let me live in peace with my fiancee.”

 

:“Hmm...how about you both sleep with me tonight, I'd like to enjoy a with you guys, your fiancee is really y, Tae Hee... After that, I will give you that disc tomorrow morning.”

 

...! How dare...! Ooh...ooh...That means , r-right?’ I think I'm going crazy! I hang up my mobile phone. My knees felt weak, I can’t hear it anymore...

 

Well, I-I mean...he is my Siwon, he must have his reason, he will explain about it to me...right? *srug* my Siwon loves me...so, why should I be worried?

 

But wait...

 

I can use this situation for... ... Gosh, I’m sorry Siwon...

 

I love you too much.

 

~~~~~~

 

After cooled down, I dialed my mobile phone, called my Siwon...

 

“Hello...”

 

:”Huh...my baby... Oh baby... where have you been, I can't contact you since morning. I'm so worried about you sweetheart, are you okay?”

 

“Yes...” I tried not to crack my voice.

 

:”Are you in the airport? What time is your flight back to Seoul, baby?”

 

“I'm in Seoul...”

 

:”W-what...!?”

 

“My flight time range is two days now.”

 

:”Baby...I’m so sorry... I-I... I mean... aissh...stupid Jung Hoon hyung.”

 

“Siwon, where are you?”

 

:”Oh baby, I-I’m in Hongkong. I’m so sorry. Ugh,  I'm going straight to the airport now, okay?”

 

See... my Siwon never lies to me and he loves me... oh my God, I love him so much, “What are you doing in Hongkong? Business trip?”

 

:”No sweeheart, I  accompanied Tae Hee to Hongkong to meet her jerk ex because he was blackmailing her, but that was it. Nothing more. I’m sorry, but I can’t avoid her... even my mom asked me... ...“

 

I just hang up my mobile phone, didn't let him continue talking, then I took out the battery and I threw myself on the couch, I started to cry again... “Siwon, I’m sorry...” *criying*.

 

 

 

Siwon’s pov

 

”No sweeheart, I  accompanied Tae Hee to Hongkong to meet her jerk ex because he was blackmailing her, but that was it. Nothing more. I’m sorry, but I can’t avoid her... even my mom asked me... ... “ ‘Huh..?’  “Hello...baby... H-hello...” oh NOOO...he hang up his mobile phone.

 

I dialed my babyKyu’s mobile phone number, but... not active! Is he angry? Oh, of course he is angry to me, I’ve promised him that I’ll let him know where I am and what I am doing. And now... Now I’m in Hongkong with my parent’s favorite woman, but I didn’t tell him, aissssh... And why Jung Hoon hyung didn’t get any information that Kyuhyun’s flight time changed? 'Aisssh...'

 

Tae Hee was inside the room when I received Kyuhyun call. After trying several more times to contact Kyuhyun's phone number, but couldn't, I went into the room and talked to Tae Hee, "Tae Hee-ssi, I'm going  back to Seoul tonight. Don't worry, Jung Hoon hyung is already on the way, tomorrow morning I will sure you that the disc is already in your hands. "

 

“Back to Seoul? Tonight? Why...?” She asked.

 

“Kyuhyun now in Seoul. Bye Tae Hee...”

 

“I want come with you...”

 

“No, you’ll go back to Seoul after you get the disc. Don't make our effort in vain.” Then I left her, heading straight to the elevator, to the lobby. In panic I ran to the main entrance, looking for a cab... I want to get to the airport as soon as possible...

 

~~~~~~

 

I was lucky to get a seat in business class, I felt so tired...but I want to see my babyKyu. I don’t want him to be angry with me...

 

‘Wait for me, baby...’

 

~~~~~~

 

~Kyuhyun’s apartment~

 

“Please Siwon... of all my words, which one you do not understand? I've been pretty clear, I want to break up with you! No need to repeatedly ask, I mean it Siwon!” Kyuhyun said, eventhough I heard him, but my head keeps trying to translate the words differently.

 

“B-baby...”

 

“Don’t baby me. Siwon, listen to me, I'm not interested with this drama between you, me and Tae Hee-ssi. Now, I'm feeling insecure in our relationship. I don't want this relationship, because it will end as a hopeless relationship, geez...wasting my time. Anyway, I'm going to take so many aviator-thing course, I don't need a burden that could distract me to reach my desire in my career.”

 

“H-hopeless relationship?” I feel so sad, “Is that what you've been thinking? About us?”

 

“Siwon, I heard all of your conversation, congratulation... you have a fiancee now. So, it will easy to forget me.”

 

“Huh...c-conversation...? F-fiancee...” how did he know about that... !

 

“Just go, Siwon. I don’t want to see you anymore.” He pushed me to the door, but immediately I held his hand that was in my chest, looked into his eyes full of hope, that he did not really mean the words. But he avoided my gaze, just looked down. I hugged him gently, he did not push me, but he didn't hugged me back either.

 

“Baby, I am so sorry... for all that happens. Maybe you are very angry and upset at me right now, please don't say those words again... I'll go now, but I'll be back in the morning, when you're calmer... I'll explain it to you.” I kissed his forehead, “And remember, I love you babyKyu, so much...” then I left.

 

~~~~~

 

About 6am, I've arrived at the front door of his apartment I entered the password number, stepped in, but it's very quite.. I looked around, I saw all of the furnitures were covered in white cloth. As if left by the owner. ‘Left? LEFT...!?’ Oh no, “BABY... KYU...” I immediately ran to his bedroom. "NO...NO...NO..." Empty...

~~~~~~

 

again and again ^^ thank you @purpleungu