often times words get tangled up in lines

often times words get tangled up in lines

often times words get tangled up in lines

 

 

 

Is there any member you are close with? I’m sure everyone’s answer would be different.

“Actually the 12 of us are very close but Sehun and Lu Han’s relationship seems to be closer, as if Se Hun has fallen in love with Lu Han.”

-

Junmyeon, Kyungsoo and Yifan are in the middle of clearing the dining table, putting the unfinished food in the fridge and the dirty dishes in the sink, when Lu Han gracefully slides onto one of the chairs nearest to the sink. It’s just after dinner with a couple of the EXO members and everyone else is starting to disperse, going back to their rooms or moving to the living area. Lu Han clasps his hands together on top of the table and smiles serenely. Chanyeol, who still hasn’t gotten up from his seat, immediately stands up, eyes wide, preferring to stand instead as he finishes his orange juice, because Lu Han wearing his I’m Smiling, But Really I’m Going to Stab You In The Back face is never a good thing.

“So,” and everyone freezes as Lu Han chirps, “That was a nice interview.”

Yifan sighs almost tiredly as if this is something that Lu Han does all the time. “What is it this time, Lu Han?”

“I’m talking about Junmyeon,” Lu Han ignores Yifan, proceeding to smile at Junmyeon, who then turns around to give him a curious look. “That little pairing up thing that you did was really flashy.” He wiggles his fingers in the air for emphasis.

“Lu Han hyung, what are you talking about?” Junmyeon asks confusedly.

Beside Lu Han, Jongin snickers. He immediately bites his lip and sobers up when everyone looks at him, along with Yifan.

“Sorry, magnae not interrupting anything,” Jongin mumbles under his breath and practically shoves his glass in his mouth. Chanyeol, meanwhile, silently slithers out of the kitchen to avoid the crossfire.

“Well?” Lu Han presses Junmyeon, blatantly ignoring Jongin.

“I still don’t get it,” Junmyeon is frowning, trying hard to figure out what Lu Han is talking about.

“If you think I don’t know what you’re doing…” Lu Han’s eyes narrow and everyone gulps. He stands up and points a finger at Junmyeon. “You may be leader but I’m the face and everyone knows the face is the scariest out of everyone.”

“No, not really, just you,” Jongin mutters. He coughs loudly when Lu Han’s eyes snap towards him.

Lu Han gives a glaring sweep to everyone in the kitchen before he sashays out with purpose. When they hear a door slamming, it’s only then that everyone lets out the breath they’ve been holding.

“Really, though,” Kyungsoo pipes in just when Jongin’s standing up to leave and just when Junmyeon’s finished washing the dishes. “You should be more careful what you say, hyung,” he tells Junmyeon.

“What is everyone talking about?” Junmyeon asks, scratching his head, not caring whether his hand has soapsuds on them.

At that moment, everyone hears the front door slam, and Jongin, who’s afraid of everything that startles him, jumps a mile high, almost dropping the glass he’s holding. Kyungsoo makes a face at this and grabs the glass to put it on the sink. Sehun then walks into the kitchen and everyone schools the expressions on their faces.

“Sehun,” Junmyeon greets him with a smile. He immediately takes out a placemat, a plate and a pair of utensils, putting them on the table. After which, he takes out the food he set aside for him. “How was recording? Have you eaten? I made your favorite.”

Sehun doesn’t even pause to acknowledge anyone in the room, much less Junmyeon. He merely goes to the fridge, takes out a bottle of Gatorade and walks out of the kitchen again. Junmyeon frowns, hurt at the magnae’s display of indifference.

No one says a word. But as everyone, save for Junmyeon, files out of the kitchen, Yifan puts a comforting hand on Junmyeon’s shoulder.

-

Sehun’s display of brattiness carries on for the next couple of days. Sehun keeps on ignoring Junmyeon with Junmyeon being thoroughly confused as to why this is so. No matter what he does (making Sehun’s bed for him, washing his favorite shirts, preparing his favorite food, buying him bubble tea and ice cream), the magnae just seems overly determined to never speak to him again.

But Junmyeon is resolute to make things right, even though he isn’t really sure what he’s done wrong. Once, he even sat Kyungsoo and Yifan down and had them help him sort through the confusing mess that he’s in. But the two males merely shot him weird looks that didn’t really help with his dilemma at all. And so he’s decided to carry on fixing this whole thing by himself.

Quietly, he pushes the door to their room open. Sehun is sitting on his bed reading through what seems like one of Lu Han’s mangas. His pink lips are pursed and suddenly Junmyeon isn’t sure whether he should disturb him or not. Sehun does like being left alone when he’s busy reading through something, which isn’t really that often, and not because Sehun’s pursed pink lips is distracting. He’s about to close the door when Sehun looks up and sees him.

Junmyeon chokes on air as he gasps way too loudly. “Hi,” he stammers, gripping the doorknob so tight his knuckles are white. He’s also pretty sure that his face is incredibly red.

“What are you doing?” Sehun asks, eyes narrowing as he closes the manga.

“Just, um, thought I’d get ready for bed,” Junmyeon stutters, still not moving from his stance in the doorway.

Sehun narrows his eyes further. “It’s 3 o’clock in the afternoon,” he reminds him.

“Right,” and Junmyeon mentally smacks himself for being so stupid. Sometimes he really doesn’t know either how he was made leader. He clearly has the IQ of a worm. “I, uh, Lu Han hyung mentioned something about cells re-growing faster when you sleep earlier—“

Before he can even finish his sentence, he’s already been pushed aside and Sehun’s out of the room.

“I’m sleeping in Xiao Lu’s room tonight,” Sehun tells him airily before disappearing to the main hallway of the dorm.

“Oh,” Junmyeon mutters dejectedly, quietly closing the door after him. “Okay.”

He figures, since he’s sleeping alone that night, he might as well get started on it.

-

“I don’t understand,” Junmyeon says as soon as they get a reprieve from dance practice. He sits on the floor beside Baekhyun while most of the members leave the room, Sehun included. He leans his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder, deflated and just tired of all the extra efforts he’s been doing just to get Sehun to talk to him. “He just won’t talk to me. He doesn’t even want to stay in our room anymore.”

Instead of being sympathetic like Junmyeon thinks he would be, Baekhyun laughs, his head being shaken by the way Baekhyun’s shoulder vibrates as he does so. Junmyeon frowns even further because this really isn’t the time for anyone to be laughing at him. Sehun’s anger at him is getting out of hand. Sehun keeps on moving away from him even during practice that their formation always gets distorted.

“Are you sure you didn’t do anything?” Baekhyun chuckles. “Because Sehun doesn’t really get mad unless he’s been horribly wronged.”

Beside Baekhyun, Jongdae scoffs. “Please. Sehun is the magnae and, therefore, a brat. He just gets mad when he wants to be,” he elaborates. “Maybe he just wants attention.”

It’s Junmyeon’s turn to scoff. “Attention? From me? What does he need that for? He always gets it from—“

But he never finishes talking because Baekhyun elbows Jongdae rather violently that Junmyeon’s head slides off from Baekhyun’s shoulder. Jongdae merely bursts into laughter. He then scoots off to where Yifan and Jongin are huddling over Jongin’s phone.

“If I did anything, I’m not sure what it is,” Junmyeon pouts as he continues. “I’m trying to make up for it anyway. But he just doesn’t want to talk to me. He doesn’t even look at me, like I’m this disgusting thing and—“

“Hyung,” Baekhyun interrupts, alarm in his eyes. “No matter what you might think, Sehun doesn’t hate you. You’re not disgusting to him. Maybe to others, but not to him.” There’s a mischievousness lurking in his eyes and Junmyeon decides to push him until he’s lying on the floor.

“Thank you so much for your help,” Junmyeon says sarcastically as he stands up and dusts his sweatpants off, Baekhyun’s laughter echoing in the practice room. “I’m going to handle this by myself.”

Junmyeon leaves the practice room, determined to find Sehun and get him to talk to him. No matter what happens, he’s going to pull Sehun aside and talk to him because this silence between them is unnerving and just weird because Sehun is Junmyeon’s roommate and the one who listens to him talk about weird stuff and hum weird songs before they go to bed. It’s been a couple of days and there hasn’t been anyone chiding him whenever he folds his clothes too neatly or fixes his hair anally. Also, Sehun is the magnae. Junmyeon is supposed to be taking care of him. But how can he do that when Sehun won’t even look at him, much less acknowledge him offering him a face towel to wipe his sweat off or when he buys him the jacket he’s been eyeing for a while now. Sure, he’s resorted to bribery, but he just doesn’t know what to do anymore.

He rounds a corner and immediately sees Sehun talking to Lu Han. He opens his mouth to call him when Lu Han suddenly steps forward and wraps Sehun in a snug hug. Lu Han reaches up to run his fingers through the hair on the back of Sehun’s head and Junmyeon’s mouth seals shut. He then starts feeling something like discomfort creeping through his skin. He stands there for a couple of seconds, watching as Sehun clung onto Lu Han, not really sure how to proceed. Maybe it’s a bad time to talk to Sehun and interrupt them when they’re being so… cuddly. He frowns at the term he’s used and turns around. As he does so, his shoes choose that moment to squeak.

“Hyung?” Sehun calls out to him.

Junmyeon turns around and flashes them a smile. “Sorry,” he coughs uncomfortably. “I didn’t mean to interrupt. I’ll just…” He gestures to them, telling them that he’ll be going when Lu Han pushes Sehun, making him stumble.

“No, you’re not—“ Sehun stammers, giving Lu Han a glare.

“No, no,” Junmyeon raises his hands in front of him, making him stop. “It’s fine. Really. I have to get back to practice anyway.”

He immediately does an about face and walks back to the practice room, trying hard not to run. His heart is doing weird flip flops and he suddenly feels like his heart is going to burst, or maybe that’s just his body’s way of telling him that he needs to throw up. Either way, it’s disturbing and he just wants to go to bed and curl up by himself until his body feels right again.

“Hyung.” Sehun’s hand is on his wrist and his blood sort of sings so he coughs or heaves because he thinks he’s about to have a heart attack.

“What do you want?” Junmyeon blurts out and he wants to slap himself because that shouldn’t be the first thing you say when someone who’s been avoiding you for days finally talks to you again.

Sehun hesitates and he lets go of Junmyeon’s wrist. “Do you want to… do you want to go to Han River with me?”

“What?” Junmyeon weakly asks, overwhelmed. From days of going without Sehun even so much as looking at him to suddenly Sehun’s asking him to hang out, just the two of them, is making his knees wobbly.

“I just…” Sehun hesitates again. “If you don’t want to—“

“Of course I do,” Junmyeon interrupts him hastily. “Let’s go.”

This time, it’s Junmyeon’s hand that’s on Sehun’s wrist.

-

It takes Junmyeon approximately an hour and fifty-seven minutes to screw up his newly mended friendship with Sehun.

They’ve just gotten back to the dorm, noisy and full of people. Clearly everyone’s decided to hang out at the K dorms, which usually is something that Tao initiates because he easily misses everyone so much. Sehun is taking off his shoes and coat with Junmyeon following suit when Lu Han’s laughter rings loud and clear in the dorms.

“Lu Han hyung’s laughter is so loud and cute, isn’t it?” Junmyeon conversationally tells Sehun, laughing.

Junmyeon doesn’t manage to get a response from Sehun because Jongin is bounding over to them, arms wrapping about their necks and bringing them to the living room area, where everyone’s flattening Yifan to the floor.

“Did you guys finally make up?” Jongin grins at them.

“Of course,” Junmyeon announces happily, glancing at Sehun, who’s looking at his socks.

“Finally!” Baekhyun speaks up from where he’s squished in between Yixing and Minseok. “Now we can all live in peace—“

“Lu Han hyung,” Sehun sharply cuts through Baekhyun’s speech. “I’m tired. I’ll go to your room alright?” He untangles himself from Jongin’s arm and leaves the K dorm without another word.

Everyone’s quiet for a second before Yifan pushes everyone off of him. The members scream different versions of ‘ouch’ but Yifan ignores all of them as he saunters over to where Junmyeon’s standing, very much stunned by Sehun’s words.

“What happened? I thought you guys are finally—“ Chanyeol chooses to clear his throat instead of finish his sentence when Baekhyun shoots daggers at him with his eyes.

“What happened on your Han River getaway?” Jongdae presses, ignoring Yixing poking at his arm.

“I wouldn’t exactly call it a getaway,” Junmyeon says with an eye roll as he looks up earnestly at Yifan, who put his hands on Junmyeon’s shoulders. “But we had fun. We rode bikes and we talked and everything felt fine.”

“Did you say anything weird again?” Minseok pipes up.

“What do you mean?” Junmyeon wrinkles his nose in puzzlement.

“Well you tend to say things you shouldn’t when you’re—OW!” Minseok falls off the couch courtesy of Lu Han’s foot.

Lu Han smiles sweetly and claps his hand. “Can you recount what you guys said to each other word for word?” he asks Junmyeon, an evil glint in his eye. Chanyeol gulps and is halfway to his room on his belly when Baekhyun grabs his ankle and slides him back.

“Are you crazy?” Junmyeon snaps back, flailing his arms around helplessly. “I didn’t say anything weird. We were fine when we got here! Maybe he got annoyed with you guys because you were so rowdy. You know how Sehun likes to rest in silence without all of you guys screaming at each other.”

“He’s never ignored any of us before though, so…” Yifan snaps his mouth shut when Junmyeon shoots him a betrayed look.

“I think you should just talk to him,” Lu Han solemnly suggests. “Maybe you should buy bubble tea, too, and maybe some more ice cream because we’re out of it and I think that added to his grumpiness—“

“Why don’t you do it?” Junmyeon grumbles, making his way to his room. “Since you’re the only one here whom he listens to.”

“Junmyeon—“ Yifan tries to stop him, but Junmyeon shuts the door behind him and locks it. He tunes out Lu Han’s sputtering protests and Jongin’s groans on how things have gotten out of hand.

Fine then, Suho thinks. He doesn’t care if he’s the older one or that he’s reacting immaturely. He doesn’t care that his heart seems to have stopped beating normally at Sehun’s words when he thought things were okay between them. He’s done his part. If Sehun doesn’t want to speak to him, Junmyeon won’t speak to him either. Two can play this game.

-

Junmyeon purposefully avoids any room that has even a whiff of Sehun in it, and since Sehun is rarely staying in the K dorms anymore, this just makes life so much easier for him. He’s pretty much normal when it’s just the other members who are around, but when Sehun’s there, he immediately turns quiet, choosing to just talk to someone else, normally Kyungsoo. It’s a good thing that the company has given them a couple of days off to rest before they restart rehearsals for their comeback.

“So,” Yifan asks as he sits on the couch and watches Junmyeon go through golf magazines in the living room, “how long are you going to keep this up?”

“Keep what up?” Junmyeon innocently replies, flashing him a bright smile.

Yifan rolls his eyes. “It’s impossible not to talk to Sehun forever,” he points out.

“Watch me,” Junmyeon retorts, flipping a page of the magazine. “Besides, he’s the one who won’t talk to me. I’m just returning the favor.”

“You’re the one who won’t stay in the same room with him,” Yifan maintains.

“Oh really?” Junmyeon feigns a frown. “I hadn’t noticed.” He shrugs and smiles and goes back to his golf magazine.

“You won’t be able to keep that up for long,” Yifan says confidently.

“Your faith in me is so little,” Junmyeon scowls as he looks up at him again. “I can be very determined when I want to be. And I always finish what I start.”

 “Not this one, you won’t,” Yifan insists.

“Why not?” Junmyeon snaps.

“Because, eventually, you guys will have to practice together and record together and do shows together,” Yifan proudly reminds him, “Or are you telling me that you’re willing to leave the group just so you and Sehun can continue avoiding each other.”

Junmyeon thinks thoughtfully for a moment. “Well, technology has been booming these days. There are ways like holograms and—“

“Shut up, Junmyeon,” Yifan says as he stands up. “Talk to Sehun.”

Junmyeon sighs loudly.

-

It’s dinnertime and everyone’s having fun because Yifan decided to be generous for the first time and bought everyone food. All of EXO is seated around the dining table, two members to a chair because there aren’t enough chairs for all twelve of them. Sehun, meanwhile, is standing up because everyone else is sitting beside each other and he flat out refuses to share a seat with Junmyeon.

This irritates Junmyeon to no end so he lets out a breath and turns to Sehun. “Sit down beside me, Sehun,” he tells him as gently and as nicely as he can.

“No thanks,” Sehun stubbornly replies, taking a big bite out of his pizza.

“You’ve been standing for a while now,” Junmyeon takes a deep breath and tries again. “C’mon.” He scoots over in the seat and pats the space he’s laid out for him.

“I’m fine,” Sehun insists. “I’m not tired at all.”

“Sehun, please,” Junmyeon grits his teeth as he forces a smile. “Sit. Down.”

The members’ easy chatter quiet down, their eyes now going back and forth to Sehun and Junmyeon. Chanyeol cowers in his seat, burying his face on Baekhyun’s shoulder. Jongin opens his mouth to say something, but Kyungsoo chooses that moment to stuff garlic bread in them.

“I told you, I’m fine,” Sehun grinds out. “Stop asking me to sit down.”

Something snaps in Junmyeon. “I suppose if Lu Han hyung asked you to sit down, you’d do so in a heartbeat,” he retorts as he stands up. He points at Lu Han in the process and Lu Han’s mouth hangs open in surprise.

Sehun’s brows furrow and he eagerly shoots back his own angry reply. “Well, you just have to bring Lu Han hyung into this, don’t you? Because that’s what you do, isn’t it, Junmyeon hyung? You just mention him into any and every conversation. You just can’t help yourself.”

“I think we should just leave—“ Chanyeol halfheartedly suggests.

“Sit down, Chanyeol,” Junmyeon growls and Chanyeol promptly obeys. Junmyeon turns his attention back to Sehun. “And aren’t you just so happy whenever Lu Han hyung is mentioned into every conversation,” he continues bitingly. “Because you enjoy that, don’t you, Sehun? What is it that the fans say? Oh that’s right. Sehun only smiles when Lu Han is mentioned.”

Sehun rolls his eyes. “If only the fans knew the truth,” he scoffs. “Oh wait! They do! Because you so blatantly declared that you have a crush on Lu Han hyung during our showcase!”

“I’m not the one who clings to him all the time!” Junmyeon immediately responds. “I’m not the one who acts like he can’t live without Lu Han hyung by his side!”

“Why are they fighting about Lu Han hyung?” Jongin asks no one in particular. He scratches his head in bewilderment. Yifan merely pats his head and Jongin ducks as his cheeks pink.

“Shut up, Jongin,” Sehun glares at him.

“Hey, I was jus—“ Jongin tries to defend himself, but Yifan covers his mouth. He pushes Yifan’s hand away and sputters, his face a bright red.

“I don’t cling to him!” Sehun denies, scrambling at something to say. “You, however, choose to push me to him every chance you get!”

“Because you like him!” Junmyeon practically screams, gesturing wildly towards Lu Han to which Minseok ducks because if he didn’t, Junmyeon’s arm would’ve knocked him out.  Junmyeon wants to pull his hair out because Sehun is just being so frustrating. He wants to hit Sehun’s head on the wall over and over again just so he can get some sense into him. “He’s your favorite hyung! You have matching hairstyles and clothes and even look alike! You do everything he says! You follow him like a lost puppy! You go out with him all the time! He’s your person!”

Sehun opens his mouth comeback with another retort when he realizes something and closes his mouth instead. Junmyeon sits back down and buries his face in his hands tiredly.

The members are quiet for a second before chair scrapes are heard in the whole kitchen, the sound of everyone running away to the rooms or out of the dorm. There are door slams and hasty apologies as they exit. When Junmyeon looks up, only he, Sehun, Lu Han and Yifan are left in the kitchen.

“I have to make sure that you guys aren’t going to kill each other with…” Yifan glances around the kitchen to specifically point out a deadly object when he realizes that there are far too many. “Just give me your word that you’re both going to come out of this alive,” he seriously states.

“Go away, Yifan hyung,” Sehun makes a face at him. Yifan nods and leaves the kitchen. Meanwhile, Lu Han is still standing there, watching them both warily.

“I’m not going to stab Sehun with a fork, I promise,” Junmyeon dully swears.

“I—that’s not what I was going to ask, but okay, that’s comforting,” Lu Han says calmly. “Just… will you please stop pretending to fight about me? Because, as much as it’s flattering, I really don’t appreciate being used.” Before Junmyeon can even grasp what he’s said, he’s out of the kitchen.

Junmyeon goes back to burying his face in his hands. He really doesn’t know what to say anymore. All he knows is that he’s tired, tired of being ignored and tired of fighting with him. He’s not even sure why they’re fighting in the first place. Up to now, he’s still unsure of what he’s done wrong.

Sehun sits down beside Junmyeon. He then decides to break the silence and mutters something under his breath.

“What?” Junmyeon asks, not even bothering to look at him.

“I said…” Sehun takes a deep breath. “I said he’s not my person.”

Junmyeon takes his hands off his face and puts them down on the table. “What?”

Sehun looks annoyed at having to repeat himself over and over again, but he bites his lip instead and stares at the tabletop, tracing Jongin’s really ugly drawings on it with his fingertips. “Lu Han hyung may be my favorite hyung,” he explains. “But…” He puffs his pinking cheeks out. “He’s not my person.”

“I don’t see how that’s any different,” Junmyeon rubs his eyebrow.

“Just… I may cling to Lu Han hyung in public or smile when his name is mentioned. But that’s just because…” Sehun bites his lip and shakes his head. “It’s all for show.”

Junmyeon sighs. “You don’t have to explain these things to me, Sehun. What you and Lu Han hyung do is your business. What I really don’t get is why you’ve been avoiding me. What did I do?”

“Ithoughtyoulikedhim,” Sehun gurgles.

“What?” Junmyeon’s brows furrow.

“I thought you liked him,” Sehun slowly repeats, his eyes steady on Junmyeon.

Junmyeon blinks. “But that’s… you’re the one who likes him,” he says.

“I don’t like him,” Sehun clears up exasperatedly. “I really don’t no matter what the fans might like to imagine.” He pauses and swallows and bites his lip. “But you mention him all the time, hyung, and—“

“Because I thought you liked him,” Junmyeon reiterates. “I mention him because the fans said that you smile a lot when Lu Han hyung’s name is mentioned and you do. So I talk about him with you all the time because I like it when you smile and I figured that that’s the easiest way to do it.”

There’s now a small smile on Sehun’s face and Junmyeon finds that he’s starting to smile as well. His heart is swelling with something he’s unsure of, but he thinks it’s a good thing. So he bravely reaches out and takes Sehun’s hand in his.

“So does this mean that I’m your person?” Junmyeon bravely clarifies, squeezing his hand.

“Does this mean that you really don’t have a crush on Lu Han hyung?” Sehun asks, squeezing his hand back.

“OHMYGOD!” Lu Han bellows in despair, clearly eavesdropping. “IT’S CLEARLY ESTABLISHED THAT YOU BOTH DON’T LIKE ME! STOP RUBBING IT IN AND JUST KISS ALREADY!”

Junmyeon and Sehun both burst into laughter.

And then Sehun is leaning into Junmyeon for a much-awaited kiss.

-

Sehun’s and Junmyeon’s laughter fill the practice room and everyone cringes. Sehun is showing something to Junmyeon on his phone and whenever Sehun touches the screen, they laugh all over again. It’s not so bad that they’re laughing. After all, everyone is glad that they finally came to their senses, despite having that yelling match. It’s just the fact that they’ve grown so touchy that it gives everyone in the group shivers.

Jongin is watching them thoughtfully when Lu Han slides down next to him, taking his own phone out.

“They really do look happy,” Jongin comments.

“Mhmm,” Lu Han absently agrees. “Everything works out in the end.” He then smiles proudly as he pockets his phone and gets into the conversation. “All thanks to me, too, I think.”

Jongin shoots him a look and smiles. “So you think you should be credited for them finally getting together,” he clarifies.

Lu Han nods as he glances at the new couple. Sehun has his head on Junmyeon’s shoulder. “I think some form of credit is due,” he tells Jongin, looking back at him.

“So…” Jongin muses. “What do you say you do it again?” Lu Han frowns in confusion. “I was thinking…” He surreptitiously glances at Yifan.

“NO,” Lu Han yelps, moving to get up when he realized what Jongin was getting at. “I am not going to be rejected four times in a row thankyouverymuch.”

Jongin sighs.

On the other side of the room, Junmyeon rests his head contentedly on top of Sehun’s and watches as Lu Han grudgingly plants himself beside Yixing, who merely continues strumming his guitar. He thinks back to how stupid he’s been. All this time he’s been so used to Sehun being around, being his roommate, being the one who listens (“hangs on to,” Sehun corrects him) every word he says, that Sehun suddenly deciding to ignore him made his life unbalanced; and the sudden loss resulted to him being so grumpy and jealous of Lu Han. He smiles as Sehun rubs his cheek against his shoulder and sighs in happiness. At least now he knows that they both just really liked each other right from the beginning and were just too stupid to figure it out.

“I can’t believe that you thought I liked Lu Han hyung,” Sehun makes a face as he lifts his head off Junmyeon’s shoulder.

“I can’t believe you thought that I liked Lu Han hyung,” Junmyeon counters, shaking his head.

“I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR ANOTHER WORD ABOUT ANYONE NOT LIKING ME, I’M GOING TO THROW A FIT,” Lu Han screams.