hana's day

reach this far.

 

 

chapter one; 

                 how my day went

Image

» hi, i'm choi hana. i'm quiet and shy. i also have this crush on jo youngmin, i've been his classmate ever since kindergarten but i think i'm invisible because he doesn't really talks to me. i'm insecure about myself and i'm also pretty sure that i'll never get the chance to be friends with him or more than that. impossible right? well, things change i guess and this was one of the best days of my life. okay, now let's start with how my day went.

i was hiding behind the class' wall, waiting for him to appear, yes, the one i'm talking about is jo youngmin. he's popular along with his 5 other best friends. he's just perfect in my eyes. oh how the wind blows through his hair, his sly smirk and smile, his eyes and his love for winnie the pooh which is just adorable. i bet he'll never notice me. oh my gosh, wait! he's coming! gotta find a better hiding spot. where to go, where to hide? aha! i walked to my locker which was next to him, oh how lucky i am! i opened it and pretended to rummage through my books inside my locker. i saw him walking closer from the corner of my eye, "hey hana." he said and walked away with his friends and a small smirk. oh my god, he..he talked to me. even though it was just two words. i don't care. the way he called my name with his voice was just..mesmerizing. i'm dying inside, my feels exploding. i shut my locker door and walked to the library with my mouth wide open. people were looking at me weirdly, oops. shut your mouth hana, or else you'll choke on a fly!

it was time to go home, and i still couldn't get over that moment. like seriously! he talked to me! let me fangirl for a moment please. a-b-c-d-e-f-g-jo youngmin just talked to me~ okay, i'm going nuts right here but i regret nothing! good night now, hopefully we'll get closer. muah!

 

Image

how'd you guys like it? it's like a diary c: congratulations to the chosen applicants again for this ^-^ sorry if it's short, i've got projects to do so yeah, good night and please comment, subscribe and maybe even vote it up maybe? c: it's your decision, goodnight :* <3