DON'T WANT TO LOSE...AGAIN~

Military Love

"....I'll never lose..." Kyuhyun said to himself while getting ready for the training camp.

"To whom?" Eunhyuk asked with his mouth chomping over the chips.

"...Ah, no one." He defended.

I will never let her go...never. If this if is a freaking chance to have this war. Then...THIS IS WAR.

Kyuhyun thought and made a smirk.

 

"I wanted to ask you something last time, Hyo, but I didn't got the chance..." Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon looks at his eyes. "Why? What is it, oppa?" She smiled.

"Have you ever been in a relationship in the past?" Eunhyuk mutters while kicking the dirt on the field.

"...Yes, I did..." Hyoyeon looks down and felt the pain in her heart rising.

"Ah... mind telling me what's his name?"

"No problem. Junho. "

"Why did you break up?"

"Some... things. It was my stupid fault anyways."

"W-Why?"

"I lied." Hyoyeon stared at the eyes of Eunhyuk.

"Hyo! Someone at the visitors lounge for you!!!" Yuri yelled enough for Hyoyeon to hear.

Hyoyeon smiled.

"Sorry. Excuse me." Hyoyeon bowed ang went towards the lounge.

 

A man was sitting on the sofa while shuffling some document on his phone.

Hyoyeon stepped in, the man turned to her... "J-Junho...W-Wha-Why are you here?" Hyoyeon gulped.

Junho smiled and walked towards her and gave her a hug and a peck on the cheeks "I am here to visit you, of course."

"B-But. We broke up...ALREADY" Hyoyeon turned cold.

Junho shrugged his shoulders with a smirk "Why can't I visit my EX?

"What are you going to do then?" Hyoyeon raised her brow.

"Talk to you?" Junho chuckled.

"You travelled so long just for a talk?" Hyoyeon raised her voice.

"Hyoyeon... I miss you" He mumbled.

"You're a jerk! I'm done!" Hyoyeon went out of the lounge.

"Oppa..." Hyoyeon mumbled.

Eunhyuk stared at her with his cold eyes.

"So, you're Junho?" Eunhyuk turned his eyes on Junho who was behing Hyoyeon.

"Yeah. Who are you?" Junho tilt his head.

"Eunhyuk. A friend of Hyo" Eunhyuk smiled.

But inside him he felt his heart crushed. He faked a smile. A smile that made no stains of pain.

 

SO SORRY GUYS!!! TT^TT. I AM KINDA BUSY THIS PAST FEW DAYS SO I'M GOING TO UPDATE NEXT TIME~~~~ :-***