THE LOVE ESCAPE FOR A PAST LOVER.

Military Love

MILITARY LOVE: Chapter 11

THE LOVE ESCAPE FOR A PAST LOVER.

“See you later at 2pm at dismissal, arasso? I’ll be waiting on the back bench.”

Kyuhyun gave Sunny her books.

“Arasso ,oppa.”

Sunny smiled brightly.

[At the back bench]

Sunny was the first to arrive, she sat looking sideways looking for Kyuhyun…

“Are you looking for me?”

Kyuhyun said to Sunny with his head on her shoulders, Sunny nodded

“Why are you so late?”

Sunny asked.

“Because of this…”

Kyuhyun slowly handed a white rose, Sunny garbbed the rose lightly with a swift.

“Koma…”

Kyuhyun pecks Sunny’s cheeks.

“Yah~ You don’t have any permit.”

Sunny looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“The rose was my permit… but hmm.. May I kiss you?”

Kyuhyun smiled dazzlingly.

Sunny then nodded. Kyuhyun placed his face near Sunny’s and kissed her lips.

“…”

There was full silence in the area. Well, of course they were the only ones in the area. Sunny bit her lower lip with a shy manner, Kyuhyun placed his head a little farther and scratched his ear showing his shyness, but deep inside he wanted one more kiss…

“Mian. I guess I shocked you”

Kyuhyun apologized.

“Aniya~ It’s normal for two people in a relationship, right?”

Sunny defended.

Kyuhyun then nodded.

“So, I can kiss you anytime?”

Kyuhyun asked with a smile.

Sunny shrugged her shoulders.

“It depends if you want to…”

But before she can end her sentence Kyuhyun’s lips were firmly attached onto hers. They stayed in that position for a long time.

Kyuhyun remembered his first kiss with Sunny. Suddenly…PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!

He felt a towel hit his back neck, he grabbed the towel …

“Yah!..Uh..It’s you two… oh three…”

Sunny and Sungmin appeared with Seohyun at the back of the both of them.

“Yah~ what’s with you why are you shouting at Seohyun?”

Sungmin asked.

“Mian…”

Seohyun bowed.

“No, I am sorry… I was just too pre-occupied so see you later.”

Kyuhyun walked away.

“Yah… What’s wrong with him?”

Sungmin looked at Sunny and Seohyun.

Seohyun shrugged her shoulder as a reply.

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

Why does she keep giving the memories I had in the past? Why?Why? What is with her?

I said to myself.

The irritating bell suddenly rang out of the blue. Well, that means we need to assemble at the main hall.

Grrrr! That means I get to see that past-memo girl. >,<

At the main hall…

There were voices rising from every single corner of the hall. There were murmurs everywhere. I took a fast glance at the troop (that means Sunny and the other guys …including Past-memo.) as soon as I saw them busy talking to one another, I avoided their faces so they can’t see me. But unfortunately, when I took one more glance…Seohyun caught my eye… we stared at that position for a second then I looked away just not to see her face. I walked with haste at the back pushing the crowd with no further intentions, suddenly…

“Yah!”

I felt a light slap on my back. I looked back with my poker face standing out.

“What?”

I calmly reacted at Seohyun. (Actually “Tried to act calm”)

“Are you avoiding us?”

Seohyun asked. She had a total poker face at that moment.

I sighed deeply, trying to gather some thoughts in order for me to make …well… an edible story.

“I was feeling kinda sick after being locked inside a big crowd.”

I said.

“Oh? Did you eat something bad?”

Seohyun places her right hand on my forehead. I felt the warmth of her palms through my head.

I reacted after 4 seconds pushing her hand away from me.

“I am alright.”

I answered with an uncomfortable tone. That should make her stop.

“Oh. Alright…I’ll..”

She was about to finish her sentence but a whistle from not afar blew, the loudness burst into our ears. Then there was silence…

“Testing… Alright. Good Morning everyone! SAAAAAAAALUTE!!!...”

We made our stances and saluted at the officer.

“…I would just like to tell you that we conducted a training camp for all of you. You shall experience the hardships outside this building! You will stay outdoors unless you find the following items: red flag that contains basic information regarding this military institute! You will start in 48 hours! So get one your feet and get ready for it.”

[end of Chapter 11]