Episode 1. Part 1. First Meeting

'더 로맨틱 & 아이돌' 시즌2 /The Romantic & Idol Season 2/

3…2…1…

tvN presents…

 

 

The Romantic & Idol Season 2… Episode 1

 

 

A young lady peeked through the window before she got into the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" she bowed to the staffs of the program.

She sat on the chair and smiled cutely to the camera saying "Annyeonghaseyo, Miss A Suzy imnida."

 

"Suzy-ssi, it's your first time being on this kind of show?" PD asked.

"Ne, it's my first time. And I really liked 'We got married' show, but our sajangnim said that I'm too young to get married. Hehe~"

"What are you expecting from this show? Did you watch Season 1?"

"Yes, I watched. Jun.K oppa, and JB were here, so all of our members watched it together, I was very envious."

"So do you have someone in your mind?"

"Yes, I have. Bur I'm not going to tell. You guys are best at digging things. Haha."

 

Again the door opened, and the girl smiled showing her gums.

She gladly sat beside the table and introduced herself. "Annyeonghaseyo, Secret Hyosung imnida."

 

"Hyosung-ssi, what brought you here?"

"Our sajangnim told me to. Haha. I'm just joking. Our Sunhwa married already, but I'm her unnie and it's so unfair for me. I don't even have a boyfriend."

"Do you want someone to be in this show?"

"Uhm… G-Dragon sunbaenim.. Or Lee Joon-ssi? But he's already married now too. Haha. Why do I keep saying about married people."

 

3rd lady opened the door, and right away male staffs' eyes started to shine.

 

"K-pop idols are prohibited to date, but still we wanted to date. That's why I'm here."

"Yuri-ssi, what if you really fall in love?"

"Ah… I don't know… Well, let's see if that happens."

 

Last girl romanticist came to the room, and hurriedly got her chair.

 

"Why are you here?"

"Oh, isn't that obvious? To date, of course. Haha. Sincerely, I want to date because it's been very long time since I dated with someone. Our sajangnim broke his promise too, so I'm here."

"If you fall in love with someone here, what will you do when you get back?"

"Then we'll start dating for real."

That comment made everyone laugh.

 

 

1 day before.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" The boy who shines with his overwhelming charisma opened the door.

 

"The truth is, even our company agreed to let us date, we don't have a time for that, but now, it can't be postponed."

"What's your ideal type?"

"Uhm, I like cute girls. But I like older women more. Maybe because of my nuna. Like Kim Tae Hee or Jeong Ji Hyun -ssi."

 

Second guy got into the room. Female staffs were dying because of his eye smile.

"Your other member is here too?"

"Oh, ne. That's because we want to start dating for real. Hehe."

"Are you curious about the girls?"

"Yes, of course. I just hope there won't be too young girls. But that's okay too as long as we understand each other."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Gikwang imnida."

 

"Our Junhyung is dating Hara-ssi. And though we are busy due to the schedules our will to date is still strong."

"A girl group member you'd want to date?"

"Oh… I like Miss A, and 4minute too. But in person I like Hyuna, and Hyosung."

 

The last guy romanticist entered into the room.

 

"Do you have any words to your fans?"

"Everyone, I really want to date. Please cheer for me, that's all."

"Your fans call you older woman killer? Like Eun Seo-ssi."

"Ah, aniyo. It's just that I feel comfortable with older woman."

"Your ideal type in your company?"

"SNSD's Seohyun."

 

Everyone gathered by their gender in two rooms. And PD explained that their managers, and stylists are banned for 4 days.

 

In girls room.

 

"Aigoo, that's problem. Hahaha."

"But I think Suzy-ssi is beautiful without make-up on."

"Aniyo, unnie. We all are."

"Aww, you have a sense. Haha."

 

In boys room.

 

"If so, G-Dragon hyung has no problem with fashion."

"Aniyo."

"Ah I'm curious about the girls."

"Me too!"

 

Then PD-nim showed them the first shuffle mission.

First meeting.

 

  1. First meeting - Bus
  2. First meeting - Boat
  3. First meeting - Amusement park
  4. First meeting - Stairs

 

"Aigoooo, so romantic~!"

"I'm very nervous! What should I do???"

 

First meeting couples... Which couple will meet?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________
Hey there~! Your lazy Gitachan~♥ is here with his oh-so-long-to-update story. Thank you guys for waiting sooooo long. Anyway, here's the first chapter, and I hope I didn't disappoint you. And you can guess who is going to be on the show, right? I won't tag them. It'll just be gbom~ ^^ Uhm... Maybe Yul, and Tae too? I included the video of the first meetings, so you guys can vote for the couple and meetings. I thought it will be good to make you guys choose. 

 

And~! It's already 2013~~~! Woohoo! *throws confetti all around my readers*

Hope you all had a great year! :D And my dear xperiaminipro, thank you. I'm really happy that I met you in here. ♥

So.....,
You can watch the video here. 
http://youtu.be/-0oMeBjNc2Y

Oh and sorry for my crappy video work there. :P