Chapter 2.

Don't Leave.

"Ah , nae. We're reaching there in awhile. Please wait a little more , hehe." Yunyeol looked worried while talking on the phone.

Well , of course she would. They're freaking late for the double date ! Not to mention , half an hour late.

"Is Hana mad?" Chanyeol asked.

"Uhuh. She said the musical is going to start in an hour so we have to hurry." Yunyeol bit on her lips.

"Ah , arasso." Chanyeol fastened the pace of his driving.

In a matter of minutes , they reached infront of the building , strolling towards a frowning couple.

Hana and Baekhyun was obviously mad.

Hana was wearing a black mini dress with a bow on it , some black strapped high heels. She tied her hair into a messy bun , along with a ribboned headband.

From afar , it could be told Hana was really mad since she was gripping on the straps of her purse extra tightly.

Baekhyun , on the other hand , was wearing a black tuxedo suit with some black sneakers. He surely had styled his hair nicely.

"Here you are! Where have you lovebirds been?! You're lucky I'm in a good mood and also , the musical is an hour away. Or else.." Hana scrunched up her nose in frustration.

"Enough , enough. On the first thought. You know we are specially invited to this musical , right? SPECIALLY," Baekhyun emphasized on the word 'specially'.

"Oh yeah , forgot to mention. You guys dressed like this is somekind of a special wedding or whatever it is." Chanyeol laughed. All by himself. 

Pity him , he's still in his crazy mode.

"That's what I was trying to say! This IS a special occassion. And yet you wore these?! Chanyeol , I'm dissappointed." Baekhyun frowned , shaking his head.

On the first thought , Baekhyun was right in some ways. Chanyeol was only wearing a white tee  with a black suit jacket with the sleeves rolled up.

But he was still handsome anyways.

"But .. he looks kinda handsome there , Baekhyunnie." Hana beamed.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes in frustration. Jealousy , actually.

Chanyeol just showed his big smile , as he nods , proud of himself.

He wondered why Yunyeol was silent all awhile. He turned around , Yunyeol was playing with her phone.

"Who you're texting?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.

"Ah , oppa. Aniyo. I'm on me2day. The kids said there'll be a new guy tomorrow. He's quite popular and is a great singer. There's a rumour that he's reaaaally handsome." Yunyeol grinned.

Chanyeol frowned , before smirking.

"Yeah , right. He can't beat this unbearable guy here." Chanyeol grinned proudly , pointing to himself.

Yunyeol scoffed. "pfft. Uhuh , unbearable."

"Let's not waste time anymore. C'mon!" Baekhyun intertwined his fingers with Hana , before walking into the musical hall.

The Yeol couple then followed behind like obedient kids.

Just as set on their table , Chanyeol's phone rang.

"Chanyeol , you were supposed to put your phone in silence!" Yunyeol shout-whispered at her lover.

"Ah , jinjaa? Hahahah. Sorry." he chuckled , before answering his phone.

"Sup," he goes.

"Ah , hyung! Your childhood friend is coming? Tomorrow? Arasso. I'll go pick him up. Uhuh. Yeah , chao." he hung up , before slipping his phone in his pocket.

"Who's that?" Yunyeol asked , raising her eyebrows.

"Ah , it was Wu Fan hyung. He said his childhood friend will be coming to Seoul tomorrow and hyung wants me to lead him the way." Chanyeol explained.

"Waaah ~" Yunyeol grinned , while clapping like a seal , showing here eyesmile.

Chanyeol just nods his head , proud.

"All right , ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Orz Musical , where teenagers would sing , dance and act. Without wasting our time here , we present you the first performer , Kevin Woo!" the announcer goes.

Audience clapped their hands , cheering like there's no tomorrow. While these 4 little leftouts didn't even know who Kevin Woo was and just clapped.

The said blondie came out with his guitar , bowing to the audience. He sat on the stool that was set in the middle of the stage , before introducing himself.

"Annyeonghasaeyo , Kevin Woo imnida. I'll be singing 'my own song , 'In Your Hands'." Kevin showed his angel smile.

'Where are you?

I miss you. I can't get you out of my mind.

I never imagined I'd be here all by myself.

I'll always be waiting. 

Girl , you are the only one for me.

'Cause baby , you make my life complete.

Lonely , I was alone , till you came in my life.

Without you babe , it's so hard.

'Cause I need you here by my side.

And you are my everything. There's no one that could take your place.

Come to me.

The only thing I want this winter , is you ...'

With that , cheers and applauds was heard all around the hall.

Yunyeol right there , was starstrucked.

Of course she didn't fell in love with him. She have Chanyeol.

Rather , she fell in love with his voice.

Right then , she realised.

That was the song that Chanyeol sang crappily to her , when it was actually supposed to be a confession.

Tears was willing to fall as she remembered the memories they had for the past 2 years. 

She just can't believe that right now , right here , at this moment , Chanyeol is by her side , grinning like an idiot.

She chuckled when she remembered the time when they argued like little children at the arcade.

"Thank you to Mr. Kevin Woo , for giving us such a beautiful performance. Next in the line , is the dancing machine , Kai!" 

"Baby , it's Jongin." Chanyeol beamed.

"Ah , jeongmal? Waaaaah ~" Yunyeol clapped her hands as loud as she could.

Jongin , or the so called Dancing Machine Kai , danced to EXO's 'My Lady'.

It was a really great performance.

In a matter of time , the musical ended with a trio called TaeTiSeo , consists of Kim Taeyeon , Hwang Tiffany and Seo Jihyun performing 'Twinkle'.

Applauds filled the hall , as the musical ended.

"Chaa ~ That was fun." Hana beamed , showing her eyesmile.

"Keuchi? Wah. That Kevin guy jinjaa meotjin!" Yunyeol and Hana jumped around , while their lovers roll their eyes and just chat between guys.

"I see , you guys cheering for me?" a voice was heard behind the squealing girls.

They turned around , just to see the handsome guy , Kevin Woo , leaning on the wall looking down.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~" the girls squealed.

Kevin then walked towards Yunyeol.

"You're cute." Kevin held Yunyeol's chin , smirking , at the same time admiring her facial features.

Chanyeol then slapped Kevin's hand away , mad.

"Don't touch my lady." Chanyeol growled.

"Ah , so she's yours? Arasso." Kevin said , calmly , but the twinkle of evilness in Kevin's eyes could clearly be seen.

*In a matter of time , she's mine.* Kevin thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so so so sorry if it's boring. >< And sorry for updating late. T.T Comment and subscribe , nae? ^^ Gomawo. 

 

- Lee Hana { plainhanjae }