Moon Jongup

It's Started by a Blind Date

*I don’t understand, why did she hate me?!!* Daehyun thought messing with his hair.*Is it because of 4 years ago? I want to apologize, but… but…*

“Hyung.”

“W-Wae?” Daehyun turned to Zelo who just came back from his school. “Stop rolling on the floor, it will never make Minjoo noona comeback to you.”

“Mwo? I.. I’m not thinking about her. And how did you know her?!”

“Do you think I don’t know Minjoo noona?” Zelo asked raised his chin then made a look and left, leaving Daehyun dumbfounded alone.

 

“Ugh…” You mumbled as you rested your head at your table. There is no teacher, and the whole class are having their own fun. But you, you can’t wait for the blind date already, can’t wait to met with Yongguk. You blinked and hit your head.

*I’m not falling in love with him, we even never having a conversation. Maybe it’s just when he’s accompanying me to home.* You thought.

Meanwhile, Jongup, your classmates who sit beside you looking at you with a confused looks because you hit your own head. “Minjoo-ssi.”

You blinked and turned to him with a shocked face. “Y-Yes?” “Jung seonsaengnim is called you.” He answered pointing at Mrs. Kim at the door.

“Ah.. Ne, Gomawo, Jongup-ah.” You said smiled to him as you stood up and approaching Mrs. Kim.

Who know, that the innocent Moon Jongup who is one of B.A.P is falling for you? Nobody know, exept Zelo. He’s been like you when it’s the first year of High School, Jongup know that you and Daehyun are dating, before. But now both of you broke up already, so what’s the problem?

“So, you still like her? Yeah, I know she’s pretty.” Minwoo, Jongup’s seatmate said. Jongup turned to him and blinked. “Ani!”

“Come on, don’t lying. I know everything, dude.” Minwoo said smirked.

“What about Daehyun hyung? Is he comeback from U.S.A already?” “I thought you know everything.”

“Not funny.” Minwoo said. “Hey, let’s go looking for other girls. If you still like her, you’ll  have many enemy, trust me.”

“I don’t care.” Jongup said boredly as you entered the class again, secretly, he’s smiling. “See? You still like her.”

“Shut up.”

 

Break time already, and Jongup is alone at the park. *A loner… At first I want to be lonely forever, but who know that Yongguk hyung ask me to be one of B.A.P… What will happen if I became a gangster? Being crowded by many girls? Hell no.* He thought as he sit then sleep on the ground.

“Look, it’s Jongup!! But why did he’s always alone these days?”

“Idk, don’t ask me!!”

*They’re talking about me behind me again, how . I want to be alone-* Jongup stop thinking about bad thing when Zelo kicked his hand. “Hyung.”

“Eo?” Jongup asked sit up. “Why you’re always don’t want to be with us these days?”

“I think I’m not matching with you guys, all of you are so perfect, unlike me.” Jongup said whispered the last words.

“Hyung… Like what Youngjae hyung’s words, Nobody’s perfect.” Zelo said as he sit beside Jongup, and there is a pause.

“Still, i’m different with all of you. Why did Yongguk hyung choose me before?” Jongup asked to himself as he sleep on the ground again.

*Where is my 4D Jongup hyung…* Zelo thought raised an eyebrow as he leaving.

“Jongup-ah?”

Jongup open his eyes and saw you sit beside him and looking at him with a smile. “Jongup-ah, can you give this to the whole class, please?” You asked him and give him some paper.

“Maybe you’re asking why should I want you to do this, but I saw you here and I’m too lazy to search for other people so that’s why.”

“Uh.. Okay.. But what is this?” Jongup asked awkwardly, because it’s the first time you ask him to do this.

“The whole class must insert their name and blablabla on this form. So our class can attend the festival.” You answered.

“What festival?” Jongup asked again as he blinked to you. “Aigoo.. You don’t know? Our academy held a festival twice a year, the first one is not a festival at all, you didn’t know about it?” You answered as he shook his head.

“It’s same like a talent show, yeah, more like that. And after this we will held a real festival, troublesome, right?” You asked sighed. “I think you’re pretty tired.” Jongup said.

“Yeah, so tired. I hope you want to help me, Jongup-ah. See you later!” You said leave him alone and waving to him.

*I hope… I hope I can make her feeling not too tired.. But how?* Jongup thought as he sighed.

 

School ended, Jongup want to go home early but unfortunately he’s being crowded by his fangirls again. When he’s trying to get out from them, he saw you with Ahyoung and Ahri, also with Yongguk, Daehyun and Himchan. His eyes widened. He have heard that his hyungs are going to a blind date but he don’t know that you’re one of their date.

*Wait… Minjoo isn’t one of their date, right?* Jongup thought shockedly. He saw Yongguk’s hand is going to hold your and he feel like his heart is broken already.

MEANWHILE…

*Ugh.. He’s holding my hand!!! Is.. Is this real? Or just  a dream?* You thought as you slap your own cheek. *This isn’t a dream!!!*

“What’s wrong, Minjoo?” Yongguk asked, you blushed and shook your head. “Okay then, let’s go.”

================

Yes, i know. Jongup's character isn't like that in reailty, kkk~ -_______-