Official date as an official couple

'How to Get a Rock Star Boyfriend'

It was Saturday. Hongki and I decided to go on a date. *blushes*

We met at the park where our first not-so-official-date happened. We strolled along the park melting ice creams in our mouths, like usual couples do.

An hour or two after, we went around Seoul with his motorcycle—which was truly his own. We stopped by the Banpo Bridge.

He told me about why he disguised himself as a weird nerdy kid at school. Hongki’s father didn’t approve on the idea of his son becoming a singer, performing in concerts and all that sort pf things because he wanted him to concentrate on his studies so that someday he may take over their business. Hongki was forced to study in our school because his father was friends with the principal, who could watch over Hongki’s every move. So he was forced to act as if he was some kind of a smarty pants but since his IQ failed him, he chose to just plainly dress up as weird boy with a nerdy glasses. Hongki’s father still didn’t know of this little secret of him but he assured me that he is not afraid to hide his true passion from his father anymore.

“But if it wasn’t for my father’s decision on making me study in that school, I shouldn’t have met you, the girl who means everything to me more than anyone else,” Hongki took a deep grateful breathe and smiled.

I smiled affectionately and continued to stare at him wishing days like this would never end. Hongki was staring at a distance above the Han River smiling like there’s no tomorrow.

“What? Is there something on my face?” he finally noticed I was spacing out while staring at him.

“Aniyo, I just love how it makes me feel when I am beside you and when I stare at your features.”

“Omo! Ji Hye’s first ever pick up lines!”

“Yaaa~!”

“Omona~ my girlfriend’s so cute when she’s embarrassed. Aigoo~ Come here!” Hongki cooed, wrapped his arms around my waist as he stood behind. He pinched my cheeks.

“Ya! Aish! Stop that!” I bared my fangs at him as I tried to shield my cheeks.

Hongki laughed, “Ghad! You’re so cute! Should we go to the amusement park next?”

~~

In the amusement park, we went on rides like Viking, Tople Tower, Hurricane, Reverse Bungee, Drop Tower, Teacups and—well we at last stopped with the Teacup ride before we find ourselves swimming with our own vomit. Can you imagine how gross that could be?

I practically passed out as soon as we reached a table in a snack bar, “Ugh! My stomach’s churning. You! How could ride all those things?! Are you a freakin’ human?!”

Hongki laughed vigorously, “What? I thought you loved it?”

“Yeah but those teacups, it made me dizzy!”

“Teacups? You’re complaining about the least extreme ride? You—I should be the one asking if you’re a human. Or maybe I should ask, ‘are you a girl’?!”

“YA!”

“Aigoo~ araso,” he stood up still laughing. “Wait here; I’ll go get some refreshments.” Before he left, he leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips, “Hope that helps on calming your angry stomach.”

With a smirk, he went to the counter. I couldn’t help but to get giddy.

After having lunch, we went around the shopping area of the park hand by hand, wearing animal ear hair bands and all those sort of things, take pictures of us together, laugh at whatever we think is funny, stare at each others eyes and then laugh again and—yes we’re definitely having fun. Being with Hongki, on his side, is fun and meaningful itself. I hope this day never ends.

In the evening was a fireworks display. Hongki and I sat on the grass, cuddled under his coat as waited for the show.

“Anyway, big news,” his armed wrapped safely around my waist.

“What is it?” I asked, my head resting on his shoulder.

 “Our band got signed under a label!”

“Chincha?! Wah! I’m so happy for you~!” I kissed his cheek making him smile.

“What about this? It needs kissing too,” he puckered his lips as he pointed at them.

I giggled and made him kiss my palm instead.

“Aish!” he sighed in frustration. A minute later he spoke in a serious tone, “You know what, you’ve changed a lot.”

“Hmmm? How?”

“When I first met you, you act as if you always had monthly period or something.”

“Ya!”

He laughed, “No, seriously. Back then you were always scowling, or sometimes throwing death glares that I’m sure you know I had always been afraid of. You were always acting like everything pisses you off and you don’t smile a lot. Weirdly though, I knew there’s something more behind those actions and I suddenly got interested in you.”

“So? Where are you getting at?” I faced him.

“But now, you’re the opposite. You’re much too lovable to resist,” he cradled me back into his arms.

“I guess love could make you change,” I practically whispered.

“See what I’m talking about? You used to have cold words overflowing from your cherry lips, but now it’s b with cheesiness.”

I smacked his chest gently, “I’m serious!”

He chuckled, “I know.”

BOOM! Fireworks started to fly up the night sky.

We were admiring the scene for a moment until Hongki spoke, “I’ve always wanted to try this.”

I shifted my attention back at him, “Like what? Like watching the fireworks?”

“No,” his lips formed a smirk, “like—kissing under the sky bursting with fireworks.”

He leaned over as his lips settled on mine. He gradually devour my lips and soon after I begun to kiss him back.

~~

After droving off from the amusement park, we stopped by a grocery shop near my apartment.

We were like newly weds arguing on what to buy or not. Hongki would even lift me up on the cart; push it along the aisle and throw in it every meat he sees on the way. But before we paid, I put back all the meat except for one earning whines from my five-year-old boyfriend.

When we reached my apartment’s building, Hongki helped me on carrying the groceries up the stairs. We were laughing, talking, laughing again, as went up. As soon as I opened my apartment’s door, the grocery bag I was holding slipped down my fingers seeing a familiar features sitting on the couch, “A—appa?”

 

 

 

A/N: As always, FT Island's Music Core Performce today is awesome! XDDDDDDD i don't know guys, but jaejin--he's just--he's so--he's so cuteeeeeeee!!! HOOOOO MY GAWDDDDD! like seriously, i really have thing with blonds! even i am blond myself (though i am not an american, nor an english nor an----to cut it short not a westerner kekeke) but i'm gonna dye it black again.....and then i gotta go RED! wohoho! i'm just too addicted dying and cutting my hair... :P

But oh well, this is another fluffy chapter for y'all my babies, but wait! what's with the ending? >___<

And another thing, i'm working on another Hongki fic, it's entitled AGASSI'S BUTLER. I dunno if the title excites or what but yeah~ whatever(Ghad i'm random). Anyway, I just finished the synopsis and character bio. I think i'm gonna post it after finishing How to get a Rockstar Boyfriend. Hope you support it too~ chu chu chu~ <3